Schneeflocken

When he plays at his best its because

in Neuvorstellungen 09.03.2019 02:57
von jin shuiqian | 3.880 Beiträge

EASTBOURNE, England -- Top-seeded Richard Gasquet celebrated his 28th birthday on Wednesday by beating Bernard Tomic of Australia 6-4, 3-6, 6-3 to reach the quarterfinals of the Aegon International. Cheap MLB Jerseys . The Frenchman, who won the event in 2005 and 2006 when it was held in Nottingham, has struggled with a back injury and is playing only his third tournament since losing to Roger Federer in Miami in March. After missing the entire clay-court season leading into the French Open, he reached the third round in Paris before losing his opening match on grass last week in Halle. Tomic hit 16 aces, but he converted just one of 10 break points. Defending womens champion Elena Vesnina of Russia was beaten 7-5, 7-6 (9) by American Madison Keys, while defending mens champion Feliciano Lopez beat German qualifier Tobias Kamke 7-6 (10), 7-5. Second-seeded Petra Kvitova defeated American Varvara Lepchenko 6-4, 6-4, and sixth-seeded Flavia Pennetta of Italy fell to British wild-card entry Heather Watson 6-7 (6), 6-4, 6-2. Former champion Caroline Wozniacki of Denmark eased into the quarterfinals with a 6-3, 6-3 win over American Sloane Stephens. "I played well out there," Wozniacki said. "Sloane, especially in the second set, played really, really well, and really went for her shots. Didnt make it easy for me to finish it off. I held my composure and I served well. I got a lot of returns deep." Fifth-seeded Angelique Kerber of Germany saved two match points to overcome Alize Cornet of France 7-5, 1-6, 7-6 (3) in 2 hours, 26 minutes, and Camila Giorgi of Italy struggled to follow up her defeat of former No. 1 Victoria Azarenka, taking just 10 minutes less and saving a match point to defeat British wild card Johanna Konta 1-6, 7-5, 7-5. Mens No. 4 seed Guillermo Garcia-Lopez of Spain was defeated 6-2, 7-5 by Denis Istomin of Uzbekistan, and other winners included Martin Klizan of Slovakia and Edouard Roger-Vasselin of France. Ross Stripling Jersey . The top-ranked Williams carried her winning momentum from 2013 into the new season, beating No. 2-ranked Victoria Azarenka 6-4, 7-5 on Saturday to defend her title at the Brisbane International and set the tone for the Australian Open. Sandy Koufax Jersey . -- The Minnesota Vikings released reserve cornerback A. http://www.cheapdodgersjerseys.com/?tag=cheap-fernando-valenzuela-jersey .com) - Novak Djokovic captured a mens Open Era-record fifth Australian Open title on Sunday by defeating rival Andy Murray in the final in Melbourne.England could turn to Mark Wood if Ben Stokes calf injury rules him out of the third Test against Pakistan, says Sir Ian Botham. Stokes is set for an MRI scan after pulling up while bowling shortly before England wrapped up an emphatic 330-run victory over Pakistan in the second Test at Emirates Old Trafford on Monday.Wood, a member of the Ashes-winning attack last summer, has recently returned from an ankle injury, impressing for the England Lions in their one-day series against Pakistan A and Sri Lanka A. Ben Stokes picked up a calf strain at Emirates Old Trafford There isnt another all-rounder, so England will have to pick another bowler for Stokes, Botham told Sky Sports after England levelled the four-Test series at 1-1.How about Mark Wood? He is on his way back and could leapfrog his way back into the side. There is also the possibility of Adil Rashid if it is going to turn, while England also have other people that can step up.Joe Root was named Man of the Match as England hammered Pakistan by 330 runs in Manchester, the Yorkshireman hitting a career-best 254 in the first innings and a brisk 71 in the second. Watch Joe Roots double century against Pakistan during the second Test at Old Trafford However, Beefy also praised England skipper Alastair Cook - the opener recording scores of 105 and 76 not out - and all-rounder Chris Woakes, who backed up his 11-wicket haul in the 75-run defeat at Lords with seven scalps at Old Trafford. Mark Lowe Jersey. .On Cook, Botham said: When he plays at his best its because he is leaving the ball well and not playing at balls outside the off-stump and bringing the slips and wicketkeeper into play. England captain Alastair Cook now has 29 Test tons and 50 half-centuries The bowlers then bowl straighter and thats right in his slot - I thought he played really well, controlling the innings and eliminating the risk.On Woakes, the Sky Cricket expert added: He has an action that repeats well and doesnt bowl many bad deliveries. His run-up is sorted, he doesnt bowl no-balls and seems to have an injury-free, uncomplicated style, while he has also added a yard of pace.Watch Englands third Investec Test against Pakistan at Edgbaston from 10am on Wednesday, August 3 on Sky Sports 2. Also See: Stokes set for scan England fixtures/results Get Sky Sports WATCH: Nassers catching demo ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Besucherzähler
Heute waren 3 Gäste online.

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 13456 Themen und 25000 Beiträge.

Besucherrekord: 204 Benutzer (09.11.2019 06:45).

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de