Schneeflocken

Chicago Bears Pro Bowl guard Kyle Long was placed on injured

in So funktioniert das Forum 04.09.2019 08:19
von corse178 | 1.906 Beiträge

RIO DE JANEIRO -- Charlotte Dujardin and Valegro clinched a second successive gold dressage medal on Monday, setting an Olympic record in the process.In their last Olympics together before Valegro retires, the British rider posted a score of 93.857 percent, beating the record she set in London four years ago.The 31-year-old Dujardin joined cyclist Laura Trott as Britains most decorated female Olympian, having also won silver in the team event on Friday.Dujardin, who was the only rider to surpass the 90 mark, broke down in tears after a brilliant peformance to the sound of samba music.It felt like hed done his very best. Really emotional, she sobbed. Just because as well hes going to be retired, I havent said when but its on the cards to retire. Go home and make a plan. I know Ive done my best and hes done his.Dujardin finished ahead of Isabell Werth and Kristina Broring-Sprehe, who were both part of the Germany team that won Friday.It was a fourth silver medal for Werth and a 10th overall, making the 47-year-old the most decorated Olympic equestrian rider.Im really happy about it, Werth said. When I went in I knew Charlotte had 93 or 94 percent so I knew we would not have the next world wonder but I tried, it was really fun today and I enjoyed my ride. Its been fantastic for us the German team, with the gold, silver and bronze.Werth had a score of 89.071 on Weihegold OLD, with Broring-Sprehe posting 87.142 on Desperados.Dujardin visited Rio de Janeiros famous Christ the Redeemer statue the previous day and joked I got on my hands and knees and prayed ... and maybe that helped.The British rider admitted she had felt the pressure and expectation to deliver and felt unusually nervous going into the arena.Going to London I didnt have any expectations for the individual, Dujardin said. I just went out there, did my thing and it happened. Coming here, I had to defend that title, I had expectations, I had the pressure and I did feel it a liitle bit, for the first time ever.As soon as I got in the arena, I trotted around the outside and Valegro gave me the most incredible feeling, put a smile on my face and I just knew then it was all going to be okay and it was. It was just one of those magical rides where you know you have that partnership, that connection, that bond with your horse.Valegro may be set to retire imminently, but Dujardin already has her sights set on a third successive gold in Tokyo -- although she knows it will be a tall order to find another brilliant horse.How many horses can do that time and time again, she said. He is a once in a lifetime horse. Its another huge challenge to try and recreate and do it all over again. There will never be another Valegro. I dont want anyone ever to compare a horse I ride to Valegro because there will never be another him. Derrick Thomas Chiefs Jersey . Only three players drafted by NHL clubs were included on the Czech selection camp roster on Wednesday. Those players were Dallas Stars 2012 first-rounder Radek Faksa, Winnipeg Jets 2013 fourth-rounder Jan Kostalek and Phoenix Coyotes 2012 seventh-rounder Marek Langhamer. Joe Montana Jersey . The Dane followed up his first European Tour title last weekend with eight birdies and just a single dropped shot on Thursday for a one-stroke advantage over South Africas Allan Versfeld and Portugals Ricardo Santos. http://www.prochiefsauthentic.com/Youth-Patrick-Mahomes-II-Elite-Jersey/ . -- Tony Stewart is 20 pounds lighter and has a titanium rod in his surgically repaired right leg. Derrick Thomas Youth Jersey . SIMONS ISLAND, Ga. Larry Johnson Womens Jersey . -- About a third of the way through the regular season, the Washington Wizards are at . LAKE FOREST, Ill. --- Chicago Bears Pro Bowl guard Kyle Long was placed on injured reserve on Tuesday with a right ankle injury, the team announced.Long was injured on a second-and-goal play from the 7-yard line when quarterback Jay Cutler pitched the ball to fullback Paul Lasike, who ran up the middle for a short 3-yard gain, in Chicagos 36-10 loss to Tampa Bay last Sunday.Long did not get up after the play as trainers and doctors rushed onto the field. Chicagos medical staff eventually put a brace on Longs right leg before placing him on the cart. Several of Longs teammates attempted to encourage and console him before he went back to the locker room.Its tough, said Cutler. He has had a bunch of injuries to one side of his body and now the lower half takes a hit too. Hes going to be a hard guy to replace.A three-time Pro Bowl selection, Long had played injured all year. He tore his left labrum in the preseason, and then he suffered a trriceps strain that kept him out of the Bears Week 8 victory over Minnesota.ddddddddddddOne of Chicagos team leaders, Long signed a lucrative four-year contract extension prior to the beginning of the regular season.Long is one of only seven Bears players to earn Pro Bowl nods in each of his first three professional seasons, a list that includes Hall of Famers Dick Butkus, Mike Ditka and Gayle Sayers.The Bears also activated wide receiver Marquess Wilson from the physically unable to perform list, signed defensive lineman C.J. Wilson and offensive lineman Cornelius Edison, and placed defensive lineman Will Sutton on injured reserve.Wilson is one of Chicagos receivers tabbed to replace Alshon Jeffery, who received a four-game suspension on Monday for violating the NFLs policy on performance-enhancing substances. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Besucherzähler
Heute waren 6 Gäste online.

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 13456 Themen und 25000 Beiträge.

Besucherrekord: 204 Benutzer (09.11.2019 06:45).

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de