Schneeflocken

roome and took possession of the red jersey following stage eight of t

in So funktioniert das Forum 04.09.2019 08:18
von corse178 | 1.906 Beiträge

BRUSSELS, Belgium -- Jamie Hampton of the United States came from behind for the third day in a row to reach the semifinals of the Brussels Open, beating second-seeded Roberta Vinci 5-7, 6-3, 7-5 on Friday. After beating Belgians Yanina Wickmayer and Kirsten Flipkens in tense three-setters early in the week, the 68th-ranked Hampton again refused to crumble in in the cold and wet conditions against the Italian. The victory in the rain-interrupted match earned the 23-year-old Hampton her first premier event semifinal, against Kaia Kanepi. The Estonian beat seventh-seeded Varvara Lepchenko of the United States, 6-3, 4-6, 7-6 (4). In the other semifinal, Romina Oprandi of Switzerland plays Peng Shuai of China, the only seeded player left in the event at No. 8. Both semifinals and the final will be played Saturday. Brayden McNabb Jersey . Nigeria beat surprise package Ethiopia 2-0 in the second leg of their playoff for a comfortable 4-1 aggregate victory. Victor Moses converted a 20th-minute penalty after an Ethiopian handball, and Victor Obinna made certain of Nigerias place in Brazil with his powerful free kick in the 82nd at UJ Esuene Stadium. Marc-Andre Fleury Golden Knights Jersey .ca. Kerry, Just watched the shootout in the Coyotes/Leafs game and I have to ask, why was the James van Riemsdyk goal allowed to count? All of the video replays we were shown on TV were inconclusive about whether the puck had entirely crossed the line or not. http://www.goldenknightssale.com/authentic-ryan-reaves-golden-knights-jersey/ . The Islanders dealt Thomas Vanek to the Montreal Canadiens after less than a year on Long Island. Meanwhile, the Oilers dealt long-time sniper Ales hemsky to the Ottawa Senators on Wednesday for a fifth-round pick in 2014 and a third-rounder in 2015. Cody Eakin Jersey . The 43-year-old closer, in his 19th and final big league season, has said hed like to play the outfield. Yankees manager Joe Girardi says hes thinking about allowing Rivera to do it this weekend, when the Yankees finish their season with a three-game series at the Houston Astros. Brayden McNabb Golden Knights Jersey . To the surprise of many, it isnt the Wolverines but their in-state rivals the Michigan State Spartans. Movistars Nairo Quintana landed a blow on Chris Froome and took possession of the red jersey following stage eight of the Vuelta a Espana.Quintana attacked late on a brutal final climb on the 181.5 kilometre route from Villalpando to La Camperona, dropping Team Skys Froome to gain 33 seconds on the Tour de France winner and take the leaders jersey from Darwin Atapuma (BMC Racing), who finished two minutes down.Froome was passed by Alberto Contador (Tinkoff) before the line but remains third in the general classification standings, 27 seconds behind Quintana.Quintanas teammate Alejandro Valverde crossed the line with Froome and sits second in the GC standings, 19 seconds behind the Colombian. Sergey Lagutin (Katusha) won the stage after holding off Axel Domont (AG2R La Mondiale), Perrig Quemeneur (Direct Energie) and Pieter Serry (Etixx-QuickStep) in the closing stages.But tthe GC drama was just getting started behind them, as Froome was initially distanced by Movistar but fought back before launching an attack of his own.dddddddddddd.Quintana kept pace, though, and then surged clear in the last kilometre of the gruelling Alto de la Camperona. Contadors late attack earned him 12 seconds over Valverde and Froome and saw the three-time Vuelta winner move up to sixth in the standings, one minute 39 seconds behind Quintana.Stage winner Lagutin told Eurosport: Ive been dreaming about it since I was little, to win a stage of a Grand Tour like the Vuelta, so when this happened I couldnt believe that it happened to me. Im 35 years old and at some point I thought that it was probably it but I still hoped that it was for me. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Besucherzähler
Heute waren 2 Gäste online.

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 13456 Themen und 25000 Beiträge.

Besucherrekord: 204 Benutzer (09.11.2019 06:45).

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de