Schneeflocken

ted to an in-ring showdown midway through the show. It w

in Eure Homepages 28.08.2019 09:34
von corse178 | 1.906 Beiträge

Washington Redskins quarterback Kirk Cousins disappointed some unsuspecting Tottenham fans at a fan forum held by Neil Reynolds. Cousins visited White Hart Lane a few months ago, and a Spurs fan in the audience asked the NFL star how he fancied their chances, to which he replied: I would like to see Leicester win it this year, just because I love the underdog.Cousins then went further to jokingly disappoint the Tottenham fans by admitting he went to see an Arsenal game after being shown around Tottenhams stadium. He said: The little bit I know about the [Premier League], I did get to see Tottenhams stadium and their facilities around the stadium which was really cool, they gave me a jersey with my name on it, it was great!But then that night, I didnt tell anybody at the time because it was the only game going on and I had to leave town the next day and I wanted to see a game... I went over to Arsenals stadium. Cousins in action for the Washington Redskins But I go and see Arsenal play and the one complaint Americans have, theres only one, we love the game and when the World Cup comes on we watch it all the way through, but we need a little bit more action!I got to the game and it ends against Southampton as a 0-0 tie! But it was still a great experience, I was glad I went and I definitely did not wear the Tottenham jersey to Arsenals stadium, I knew that much!Watch the video at the top of the page to see what Kirk Cousins had to say. Also See: NFL Video Rookies guide NFL on Sky Sports Pundits Custom Edmonton Oilers Jerseys . The Court of Arbitration for Sport ruling "puts an end to my dreams of being a top player," the 27-year-old Troicki said in a statement. "I worked my entire life for it, and it has been taken away from me in one afternoon by a doctor I didnt know," said Troicki, whose ranking peaked at No. Grant Fuhr Oilers Jersey .S District Court against Major League Baseball, the Office of the Commissioner and his own union, the MLBPA. http://www.hockeyoilersshop.com/kris-russell-jersey/ . Deulofeu injured a muscle in his right leg in Evertons 4-1 win over Fulham in the English Premier League on Saturday. Barcelona says that its team doctors will "co-ordinate" with Evertons medical staff as Deulofeu recovers. Connor McDavid Jersey . -- The plastic that was taped across the lockers in Oaklands clubhouse came down and the champagne that was on ice went back into the cooler. Oscar Klefbom Jersey .Y. -- Sabres forward Drew Stafford has witnessed plenty of turmoil during his eight seasons in Buffalo. The result of the WWE world championship match on Tuesdays episode of SmackDown Live was best summed up by Dean Ambrose in the closing moments of the broadcast.Hes the man who has more victories over?AJ Styles?than John Cena: James Ellsworth!Thats right -- for the second straight week Ellsworth defeated Styles, and he earned this win in a WWE world championship match in Tuesdays main event. Sure, he won by disqualification because Styles wouldnt stop hitting him, which means that because he didnt pin Styles, he didnt walk away with the most unlikely world championship victory in WWE history. But Ellsworths victory proved once again why SmackDown has been so enjoyable since the brand split.Its the land of opportunity, and anything can happen.Tuesdays show opened with a strong video package that cut last weeks SmackDown match down to its bare bones. Styles, the overconfident champion, was made to look every bit the fool, while Ellsworths best moments were cut together (well, some of his only good moments, but still) to give this glorified stunt match a big-fight feel.Imagine what the last three months of Ellsworths life have been like. He made a seemingly one-time appearance on Raw and got destroyed by?Braun Strowman,?but his brief time on the microphone made Ellsworth go somewhat viral. He appeared on Chris Jerichos podcast,?made a handful of independent appearances, then showed up out of the blue to assume the role of Styles tag-team partner when no one would team with him.The Miz?attacked Ellsworth and took his place in that match, but a few weeks later Styles brought him back as a joke of an opponent -- and brought upon himself the headache thats caused Ambrose to be embarrass him in a high-profile way for two straight weeks. Even with Cenas absence since No Mercy, Styles and Ambrose havent skipped a beat, and Ellsworths presence has been the perfect way to carry SmackDowns world title feud along during the long layoff between pay-per-views.The support for Ellsworth has been palpable, from the crowd and even the WWE superstars themselves.?Ambrose took credit for getting Ellsworth a shirt on WWE Shop (which is real, by the way), and that ongoing interaction has helped push Ambrose back toward being a good guy after toeing the line a bit in his interactions with Cena. During his entrance, and at several different points throughout the match, the crowd erupted into Ellsworth chants in the style of Goldberg, along with dueling Lets go Ellsworth and AJ Styles chants.While Ambrose was denied the chance to be guest referee again because of the world title being involved, he was given a list of other options by general manager?Daniel Bryan?-- volunteering to take over timekeeping, ring announcing and several other duties simultaneously.Ambrose had the time of his life making Styles life miserable throughout the match, and it started from the introduction, continued through his ringing of the opening bell about 35 times and throughout the last 20 minutes of the show. He did a promo for the Ellsworths t-shirt on WWE Shop mid-match, with accompanying video, announced a Blue Toyota had its lights on and hawked collectible WWE programs.As much as Ambrose crushed the comedy, Styles deserves an enormous amount of credit for making a match that should have been a 30 second Strowman-esque destruction and telling a 20-minute story in the ring. In between the multiple beatdowns there were some fun spots, including Ellsworth slipping out of a rear chinlock due to his perceived lack of a chin.As its been clear, though, this was all about Ambrose and Styles -- and nowhere was that more clear than when Styles kept tossing Ellsworth out and Ambrose tossed him back, which they repeated at least a dozen times in rapid succession.There had to be one moment where the inevitable outcome was momentarily doubted, and the crowd exploded as Ellsworth pulled Styles off the top rope, causing him to hit his face on the top turnbuckle, and followed it up with a superkick for a two-count that lasted just long enough to make you wonder.Fed up with Ambroses antics, Styles proceeded to beat Ellsworth down with a continuous series of right hands in the corner until the referee had no choice but to disqualify him. Ambrose slid in and laid Styles out with a Dirty Deeds and raised Ellsworths hand in victory, with Ellsworth crumpling into a heap on the mat as soon as he let go.For his part, Styles was every bit the angry and embarrassed champion on Talking Smack, demanding a match with Ambrose next week. Theyve built up a tremendous amount of tension going into that match. Theres also been a significant amount of blowback towards the GM, and Styles spoke clearly to that point in an angry rant on Talking Smack.What kind of ship are you running here? asked Styles. He pointed down to the WWE world championship, which sat on the table in front of them. This is serious business. I had to hurt this man, Styles continued, pointing at Bryans shirt. I had to hurt this man; I had to put him through a lot of pain, and thats on you.This WWE world title feud is still the most compelling rivalry in the WWE today and, on top of it all, theres a real sense of friction building between a babyface general manager and many of the heels on the roster -- a well thats filled to the brim with future stories that should help carry SmackDown through the end of the year and beyond.After the video package and a locker room segment with Ellsworth and Ambrose, the true opening segment of SmackDown once again centered on?Bray Wyatt and Randy Ortons?ongoing rivalry. It felt a little cheesy and familiar as Orton said, The evil inside of Bray Wyatt runs deepeer than I ever thought possible.dddddddddddd Hes torched every last shred of sanity I had left, but in a way I think hes set me free. I am wrath, I am vengeance, and I am coming for you.The lights went out, and this feud got a much-needed shot in the arm as the stakes were raised. An image of a robed and black sheep mask-wearing figure panned to show eight such figures standing over an open casket, with the camera slowly moving down to Wyatt, eyes closed and lying comfortably inside. He insisted he was the one having fun and introduced Luke Harper, who was set to face Orton one-on-one.After a few minutes of action, Wyatts music and lighting hit again as the eight hooded figures carried him, still inside the casket and holding his patented lantern, down the ramp. Coming back from commercial break, Wyatt was hunched over a prone Orton and the casket was pushed up against the ring apron.Harper got a few chances to show just how technically proficient he is in the ring for a big man and, rather than allowing Harper to take a big loss so soon after his return, Wyatt leaped into the ring to attack Orton to bring the match to a premature end at the first sign of trouble. As Wyatt went to put Orton into the casket, he opened the lid and found Kane lying in wait for him there. Just as it looked like Orton had the upper hand, Wyatt and Harper made a magical exit and left Orton and Kane standing there mystified. While the continued involvement of Kane in this scenario is a bit strange, as we dont know the scope of the supernatural powers allegedly in play, but the introduction of the casket opens up a number of possibilities going forward.Hits and missesAlexa Bliss broke out a Freddy Krueger-inspired outfit that she debuted during her time in NXT, just a couple weeks shy of Halloween. Its cool to see some of the women breaking out different versions of in-ring gear, as it makes each match feel a little different and special. Naomi seems to have a slightly (and occasionally radically) different look every week -- and on Raw, Charlotte has begun a collection of ring robes that could someday challenge her fathers incredible collection. The more ways in which the women can find even footing with the male superstars, the clearer the message of giving women a chance rings true.Naomi dominated pre-commercial, including a springboard cross-body and a number of key strikes like her rapid back-and-forth kicks, but Bliss grabbed control during the break with a vicious forearm. Naomi hit a split-legged moonsault, but a return to the top rope that was derailed by Bliss was followed quickly by Twisted Bliss and a victory for the No. 1 contender to the SmackDown womens championship.We should expect more of this kind of showing from Bliss in the lead-up to her title match in Glasgow in three weeks time.Not sure if they are going to the well too much with the perpetually delayed debut of Curt Hawkins (and by the way -- wheres Eva Marie?) but we got as close as weve gotten to his actual match. What happens when we actually get there? Who can say?It took a long, long time to acknowledge it on SmackDown or Raw (though its been clear on Total Divas and now Total Bellas for some time), but using Nikki Bellas?relationship with Cena for a story is a great idea, at least in theory. Giving Carmella a kernel of truth to build upon, as she refuses to walk around on eggshells like everyone else is just close enough to the truth to give her a real purpose in her rivalry with Nikki. Nikkis response rang true too, as she lambasted Carmella, saying, Shame on you, as a woman to take away from my accomplishments because of a man.That the segment didnt descend into physicality like many such segments tend to made it feel more impactful, too. Once these two finally have that one-on-one match, its going to feel like it matters.For the first time in almost two months, The Miz and Dolph Ziggler were relegated to an in-ring showdown midway through the show. It was a solid enough match in the 9 p.m. ET slot, and they still told a great story in the ring on opposite sides of a six-man tag as Ziggler teamed with tag team champions Heath Slater and Rhyno?and Miz brought back The Spirit Squad for another week.Ziggler took the bulk of the damage in the ring throughout the match, and the crowd got what it chanted for over the entirety of the match -- a tag to Slater -- and it looked like the champions team would persevere again. We got a twist on the story, though, as Miz got in a cheap shot and Kenny rolled up Slater for the victory -- a pinfall for the Spirit Squad over the tag-team champions. As JBL pointed out, Kenny is still in tremendous shape, and despite his first WWE run coming to an end almost eight years ago, hes still only 30 years old. Could there be another lengthy tenure in his future?We got more personality in five minutes of Talking Smack than we got in two years worth of out-of-the-ring segments from Zack Ryder and Mojo Rawley. The Hype Bros should be involved in the Survivor Series match, and Ryders ability to still connect with a crowd should serve them well in the infancy of SmackDowns tag team division.Talking Smack also provided a platform for Baron Corbin, who absolutely destroyed Jack Swagger in a two-minute match, to portray just how big of a jerk his character is. Pointing out that he was able to take a shortcut to WWE instead of spending 10 years on the independent scene was a nice touch -- and it was also a direct affront to Bryan, who continues to be the biggest source of ire of late. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Besucherzähler
Heute war 1 Gast online.

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 13456 Themen und 25000 Beiträge.

Besucherrekord: 204 Benutzer (09.11.2019 06:45).

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de