Schneeflocken

Cruz doubled and scored on Kyle Seager

in Eure Homepages 08.08.2019 08:31
von corse178 | 1.906 Beiträge

The Winnipeg Blue Bombers will have to do without one of their top draft picks this season as defensive back Kris Robertson is out for the season with a torn ACL. "Our organization was very much looking forward to Kris coming to camp this year but unfortunately he has suffered a serious knee injury after the draft that will force him to miss the entire season," said Blue Bombers general manager Joe Mack in a statement. "We wish him well in his recovery and anticipate him joining our team next year." "It sucks to say but unfortunately I will not be going to camp with the blue bombers this year. I tore my ACL. I will recover from this," Robertson (@KROB23) said on Twitter. "Stay positive no time for negative thoughts or energy." The Concordia product was drafted in the second round, 11th overall at this years CFL Draft. In other news, the Blue Bombers signed non-import receiver Michael DiCroce, the teams fourth round pick. Adam Duvall Jersey . Oyama had six birdies and two bogeys at Kintetsu Kashikojima in the event also sanctioned by the Japan LPGA Tour. "I have been having this neck ache thats been affecting my golf recently," Oyama said. Dale Murphy Braves Jersey . From filmmaker Nanette Burstein (On the Ropes), The Price of Gold revisits the saga that rocked the figure skating world ahead of the 1994 Lillehammer Olympic Winter Games: the assault on Nancy Kerrigan, and the plot that led its way back to her rival Tonya Harding. http://www.baseballbravesproshop.com/deion-sanders-braves-jersey/ . And follow TSN.ca right through Deadline Day for all the updates. From Pierre LeBrun While Anaheim GM Bob Murray said earlier this season he was not going to trade Jonas Hiller despite the fact hes an unrestricted free agent on July 1, some sources have told TSN Hockey Insider Pierre LeBrun that Murray might be willing to move another goalie. Ender Inciarte Braves Jersey . Mats Zuccarello and Derek Stepan scored shootout goals, and backup goalie Cam Talbot earned his second win in two nights as the Rangers shook off a late tying tally and beat the Maple Leafs 2-1 Monday night. Freddie Freeman Braves Jersey . PAUL, Minn. OAKLAND, Calif. -- Felix Hernandez wasnt nearly as sharp as he has been recently and got off to a sluggish start in the first two innings against the Athletics.It hardly mattered on a day when the Mariners backed their ace with another 14 runs of support, something they did in Hernandezs previous outing.Hernandez overcame his slow start and pitched six scoreless innings to continue his dominance at the Oakland Coliseum and Seattle Mariners beat the As 14-3 on Saturday.The first three innings I was a little wild and the ball was moving all over the place, sinking and cutting, Hernandez said. After that I just started to pound the strike zone. The offense picked me up. Its good for us.Seattle remained 3 1/2 games behind the second wild card spot.Hernandez (11-5) gave up four hits and a walk in the first two innings then settled in for his second consecutive win. Seattles six-time All-Star walked one and struck out two for his seventh win since coming off the disabled list.King Felix also showed hes king of the Coliseum.Hernandez improved to 12-3 there, tying Tommy John for the most wins by an opposing pitcher at the 50-year-old stadium.Just trying to calm down, not be too quick to the plate and I made good pitches, Hernandez said.Nelson Cruz had three hits and three RBI, Nori Aoki also had three hits and drove in two runs, and Kyle Seager hit his 28th home run to help the Mariners to their seventh win in eight games against the As this season.Seattle batted around twice and had seven players with two hits or more.The offense really carried us today but it does take pitching to shut them down, Mariners manager Scott Servais said. Felix gave us a chance to put the runs up there.The As, conversely, continued to struggle at their ballpark. With 41 losses at the Coliseum, Oakland is guaranteed of consecutive losing seasons at home for the first time since 1997-98.Ryon Healy had three hits including a two-run home ruun for the As.ddddddddddddCruz doubled and scored on Kyle Seagers single in the first. Cruz doubled again in the third and drove in two runs when the Mariners batted around to go up 6-0.Aoki, who went into the day batting .337 in 22 career games against the As, made it 8-0 with a two-run double in the sixth to chase Kendall Graveman (10-10).Seager hit his second home run in three days off reliever J.B. Wendelken leading off the seventh.Graveman allowed eight runs and a career-high 12 hits over five-plus innings with three walks and one strikeout.It was just one of those games where he was a little bit off and didnt have command of his fastball like he normally does, As manager Bob Melvin said.AOKI WARMING UPAoki had his best game since coming off the disabled list, going 3-for-5 with two doubles, three runs scored and a walk. Getting their leadoff hitter comfortable will be key for the Mariners as they head down the stretch. He comes back with a vengeance, Servais said. Really good at-bats, hes driving the ball.TRAINERS ROOMMariners: Right-hander Tom Wilhelmsen pitched one inning and allowed Healys home run after being activated from the disabled list before the game. Wilhelmsen had been out since Aug. 26 with back spasms.Athletics: Sean Manaea (back strain) is scheduled to start Wednesday in Kansas City after throwing 50 pitches in an extended bullpen session without setback. Manaea hasnt pitched in a game since Aug. 29.UP NEXTMariners: LHP James Paxton (4-6) pitches the series finale in his fourth start since coming off the disabled list. Paxton has won both of his career starts against Oakland.Athletics: RHP Raul Alcantara (0-1) makes his second career start for the As. Alcantara tied a major league record with three hit batters in the first inning against the Angels on Sept. 5. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Besucherzähler
Heute waren 3 Gäste online.

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 13456 Themen und 25000 Beiträge.

Besucherrekord: 204 Benutzer (09.11.2019 06:45).

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de