Schneeflocken

When I have a free time

in Eure Homepages 20.04.2019 08:52
von ylq | 67 Beiträge

When I have a free time, I always feel that I am mediocre and incompetent. I don��t know why when I have this kind of thought, my people will be depressed for a long time, like a frosted eggplant, without spirit, and what is lacking. I don��t have the confidence, I just want to go on like this, I don��t want to be like tomorrow, I don��t want to worry about what will happen tomorrow, but if I want to live in this city Wholesale Newport Cigarettes In Usa, I have to work. Otherwise, I can't live in this city. In order to live, I have to give up those boring ideas and go back to the real life, but whenever I start working, what boring thoughts will disappear, although life is also It's just plain and faint, but the idea of ??mediocrity and incompetence is rarely found in my mind. But when I finished doing things or when I was working idle, this kind of consciousness sprouted in my mind. I don't know why I always like to compare myself with others. This is invisible and I found myself and The gap between others has suddenly returned to the original shape, and I feel that I am a mediocre and useless person. I don��t want to think about it, but the reality gap is really so great that we have to blame ourselves for being incompetent. I tried hard to get rid of this kind of life and dilemma, so I worked harder and harder at work. I kept learning new things after work, and my mediocrity and useless thoughts disappeared in my mind. It��s gone, although life is still mediocre, fortunate, and stuttering, but since then I have not had the idea of ??mediocrity and incompetence. Suddenly, I seem to understand the truth. The reason why people sometimes have such mediocrity and useless thoughts is because people have too much spare time and too little wealth, so there are too many things to think, if you are at work. In time, both hands are too busy, even if the reward you get is insignificant and can't change your days in the city, then you certainly don't have time to think about so many questions. Are you saying yes? But in this civilized society The working hours must be limited, and in so many spare time we have to go back to the original problem, because our income and treatment must be limited, it can not let me live in every bustling city. A happy and comfortable life, it just allows us to solve the problem of food and clothing in this city. If we compare with others, we have to make us feel inferior and incompetent, because it will not be realized for a while and we will not be able to change the goal in the city. Hard and poor life, so we can have the feeling of incompetence and useless when we compare with others. How can we overcome this? Kind of thought, then we can only overcome this idea if we continue to study hard and work diligently. Otherwise, we will want to compare with people, because our life in this bustling city has not been ideal, not too wide. I went to this city just to live a better life, but when we watched others live a comfortable life, and we are still living a hard life, we are not allowed to compare with others Cheap Newport Cigarettes Online Free Shipping, because people come to this world as long as they are not fools. Everyone is yearning for a happy and comfortable life. But at that time, we couldn��t live that kind of life at that stage. We can only live the worst quality of life in the city life, the lowest job in the dry city, and even the daily disaster relief is more than a few times. But the rewards are much less than others. Then we have to compare with others, then we have to admit our incompetence and mediocrity. How do we overcome and restrain this kind of feeling? Is it like I just said that I have no confidence in what I am doing, as if doing anything is white. Because no matter how we do it in this city, we are too far away from our life, because our rewards in this city are too low. Sometimes, as long as we are a little lazy, we can��t even support ourselves. It has caused a lot of people to have this kind of thinking. This is the case. It��s the same thing. It��s the same as the monk who just had to go through the day and knock the day. When you are empty, you can go on a non-stop comparison with people, and then continue to blame your incompetence and mediocrity. In fact, many people ignore this point in the process, which is a very important point. No matter where we come from, in fact, when we first arrived in this city, we lacked some experience and accumulation. Whether it is for life or for work experience, whether it is for wealth or for the accumulation of experience. Whether we are from the university or from the village, we are missing these things after arriving in the city, because the school will not teach us these things, these things are only available from our work. If we hold an indifferent attitude in our work, then we will not get more experience and accumulation, then we will not be able to create more wealth, we will not get a better life, and in the end we will only have envy. It is not a bad thing to compare with people, but in the process of climbing, we can't give up the life we ??want because we have a certain distance. Maybe our efforts can't catch up with them Newport Coupons For Cartons, and we can't be them Marlboro Regular Cigarettes. In fact, life is an unrestricted game. If you give up, you will never think about a happy and happy life. It is also destined to compare and admire people for a lifetime. If you work hard, you will not succeed. Then you will definitely have a lot less blame and self-blame, and will certainly accumulate certain experience and skills. Don't regret what you have done, regret it, and do not regret it. I don't mean it is bad, but it means good direction, and it is not asking you to kill people and set fire to stop. Because murder and arson can also lead people to live a prosperous life for a few days, but this will not last long Newport 100S Carton Cheap. So I don't want to regret what we have done, we have to regret that we didn't do anything at the beginning. Although the battlefield is dead and glory, it is a shame to escape from life. It is a difference between repeated defeats and repeated defeats. Do not be a coward of life, a warrior who wants to live, dare to recognize the existing life, and dare to face the future life. . Don't justify failure, think about success. Maybe our work is very low and the rewards are very meager, but there are people who are the same as us who go farther than those who live in the family. This is why, because they are still working when we complain, and they are still working when we hate giving up. When we were looking for a job in a new job, they had a small harvest. As we work again, they may already be the team leader of the workshop. When we are the team leader, they may already be the workshop director. It is because they are moving forward when we blame it, so in the end we are getting more and more distance from them, so we feel more incompetent and mediocre when we compare with others. And as long as we give up these ideas and work quietly like them, our thoughts will definitely be reduced. Even if we go to find something else to do in our work, then we will definitely not have such an idea. Just like me, after I started to write something in my work, I found that I didn��t exist in my mind like that idea, and I wouldn��t compare others from time to time. There are no such strange ideas, and I don��t feel that I am a useless person. A mediocre person is watching more and more things, and more and more thick. I feel that I have not had much difference with others, but I have not done it myself. Others can write books, and I can write books, but we didn't do it before. In fact, everyone has the same. As long as you insist on doing one thing, there will be results sooner or later. I was afraid that we would go to work for a few days, and then we would have no confidence in him. If we had no confidence, we would immediately give up and rediscover the way out. This is equivalent to doing everything we have done before, and then we are starting to look for new ways, so that the distance we have from others is greater and the more we go. Just like we just started to choose a mountain, then we started climbing. After we climbed for a while, we found another mountain. It seems that it seems to adapt to us more, then we let go of the climb, then we climbed This journey was not wasted in vain. Although each peak has its height, life is limited to us, because every choice and abandonment wastes our limited time and life. In our limited life, we can't stand it. Such a few toss, because we choose after the choice and give up, between this time may be our months, even years. We cannot afford to toss in the face of time because our lives are limited

nach oben springen

Besucher

Besucherzähler
Heute waren 3 Gäste online.

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 13456 Themen und 25000 Beiträge.

Besucherrekord: 204 Benutzer (09.11.2019 06:45).

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de