Schneeflocken

between people and

in Eure Homepages 20.04.2019 08:52
von ylq | 67 Beiträge

between people and places were local and local. I think Yiwu��s Commodity City is known all over the world, but when we were young, I believe that everyone who has seen the cargo seller who has picked up the goods has come to the front of each of us. He may have our love. Maltose, as well as needles for family women, as well as oil and salt sauce vinegar for our family, from small matches to clothes and shoes, most of which are supplies for our lives, cheap to a few cents, high also Just ten and eight. He may only sell a few dollars for each village, and some villages may even be zero, but he will be fixed for a few months or a month from several villages. At that time, no one has put any of these sellers in the eye, and said that no one will ever think of the Yiwu Commodity City that will develop to today. There was also the original Wenzhou hair salon and shoemaker, which should have been seen in many county towns, which was also a lot of people at the beginning. It is precisely because many of these people made it a slap in the face, so they created the myth of Wenzhou's world wealth today Buy Newport Cigarettes Wholesale. Perhaps the original fake leather, fake brand name also makes us feel awkward, but no one can stop the wheel of Wenzhou people's wealth to go forward year by year, and then to the current real estate speculation room to engage in industry, we are not smart for Wenzhou people Convinced. It��s really not worth it. For example, Yongkang��s Hardware City, Shaoxing��s textiles, Jiashan��s buttons, and Haining��s skins are all famous in the world. The best in these industries is what people call the rich and the rich. I think they must have come out one step at a time, because there is no rich man in China before the establishment of China without reform and opening up Cheap Newports Online Free Shipping. In a period of poverty, and in this short period of more than 20 years, that is, in the 20 years of reform and opening up, China��s rich people have sprung up, starting from the earliest ten thousand households to the present. Billionaires can be said to be innumerable, which is why it is not worth our deep thought. Because before the reform and opening up, it can be said that everyone in our country is at a starting line, and with the gunshots of reform and opening up, some people just go back like an arrow and become famous. Some people still climb like ants. They are not clumsy and disabled. Some people are still very intelligent. Why is this? This is because they are too smart, because some people like it. The monkeys have lost the watermelons from the pockmarks. Some people have seen them, but before they do things, they always think about the West. They are afraid of the wolves before they are afraid of the wolves, or they will wait until they have certain funds Cheap Newport Cigarette. When these are mature, why don't you know what year it is? Maybe this is related to our tradition, because our ancestors have always had such a biography is conservative, do not understand how to overdraw the future, unlike The concept of Westerners is overdrafting the future. To be honest, this is very important. For example, Westerners may live in their own homes when they are 30 years old. Some people in China have to be 50 years old to live in their own houses. Why is this because Westerners know How to overdraw your future. The Chinese people just have to wait until they have enough money to buy a house. Maybe they are fifty or six years old when they have money. This is a change of concept and one thing is fear, just because everything is broken. For years, the painstaking efforts of the people, this is also a big mentality of everyone, so it is doomed to some people to the last thing. Why do you say this, because everyone knows that business is the most expensive, but some people just don��t dare to do it. He doesn��t dare to do it even if he knows the difference, because he is afraid of failure, just like I was at the beginning. Clothing city buys clothes, the clothing is very expensive, but his sales are very small, sometimes it can't buy a piece of clothing for a few days, plus the rent of the clothing city is expensive, in the end I can only Losing the end of the game will not necessarily succeed. If you don't do it, you will not succeed. This is my life motto. Just like my later courier company is different, I can probably hundreds of thousands of dollars a year. To put it bluntly, life is like a spring with a bow. Only when the pressure is tighter can you play higher. Only if you pull it tighter, you can shoot the arrow farther. Maybe you don��t believe it, you can only tell the experience. Yes, I said that I have done a lot of things before. I started to apprenticeship from the age of thirteen and joined the army at the age of sixteen. And when I really started to contact this society, I was 19 years old. Now I am just 30 years old. During these 11 hours, I worked as a security guard, a child boy, ran a dish, worked as a chef, and put it in the middle. I have sold small dishes, opened restaurants, and bought clothes in the beach, but I have not achieved much in terms of it. Especially for work, it is the most unfulfilled feeling for me before. How to say how to put on the beach to sell small dishes to open a restaurant to buy clothing did not let me get a lot of money Newport Carton Cigarettes, but in my life, I have gained a certain experience, which provided me with some courage to open the company, so later I dare to overthrow myself like a spring, and then release myself higher like a spring. Why do I say that because most of the money I use to open a company is borrowed. In this era of laughter and poverty, how can we have more wealth, from small to big, from weak to strong, from fake to real goods, from nothing, from others to ourselves What kind of road do we have to go through? How can we succeed? If we don��t want to be a living machine in the mouth of other people, we have to keep moving like a cow and a sheep in the grassland, just to find a better grassland in our heart, and we are in this kind of migration. Just to find better opportunities and let yourself have more development. Perhaps in this real society, we are beginning to be destined to be the ploughing of others, to work hard for others, to create fruitful results for others, but not to get rich returns, although we are appreciated by many people, but confused by us. Life simply doesn't help, what should we do? We only have to constantly change, from the original three hundred yuan, to four hundred yuan, five hundred yuan to stop changing ourselves, from the beginning to others to do the last to themselves, from childhood To the big, from weak to strong, from the nameless to be famous. Otherwise, we will only be destined to be like the others said in the end, to do the living manure of this society, to live in this society. If we don't want to be a living man in this society, we must do something in this society. Whether it is to do it for others or for ourselves, we must do things, otherwise we will really become dead in this commodity era. It is. The second is that you have to do your own thing Order Newport Cigarettes, no matter how small, even if you buy and sell needles, it doesn't matter. The third is to insist on doing one thing. Only in this way can we achieve certain success.

nach oben springen

Besucher

Besucherzähler
Heute waren 3 Gäste online.

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 13456 Themen und 25000 Beiträge.

Besucherrekord: 204 Benutzer (09.11.2019 06:45).

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de