Schneeflocken

l court.FC Midtjylland manager Jess Thorup believes his side could have beaten

in So funktioniert das Forum 19.04.2019 05:52
von corse178 | 1.906 Beiträge

Pakistanis 208 (Younis 54, Valente 4-36) and 6 for 216 dec (Azhar 82*) beat Cricket Australia XI 114 (Amir 3-16, Rahat 3-26, Wahab 3-28) and 109 (Nair 42, Nawaz 3-31) by 201 runsScorecard Left-arm spinner Mohammad Nawaz came to the fore on the final day of the warm-up match in Cairns, taking three wickets to help skittle Cricket Australia for 109 in 27.3 overs and complete a 201-run win for the Pakistanis. Rahat Ali and Mohammad Amir took two wickets each, while Wahab Riaz and Azhar Ali claimed one apiece.The lid had been ripped open by the new-ball pair of Rahat and Amir, who reduced CA XI to 4 for 27 in the chase of 311. Nawaz, who had bowled only five overs in the first innings for no wicket, then claimed the wicket of Matthew Short before going on to add the scalp of Arjun Nair, who top scored with 42, to his bag. No other CA XI batsman made more than 20 against the pink ball in the second innings.For me to express my skills out there was a good opportunity. It felt good out there, decent deck, and to score some runs was a good, positive end to the game, Nair said. For me, its about building my own game, so getting runs was a good confidence-booster and something for me to work towards in the future. Batting against quality bowlers like Mohammad Amir, top class, and for us to come against those bowlers was a good experience. Its about taking this experience and learning.The third and final day of the practice game had begun with the Pakistanis on 5 for 124, with Azhar Ali unbeaten on 44. Azhar went on to make 82 not out and contributions from the lower-middle order took the score to 6 for 216 before the declaration came.As a batsman, you want to spend time in the middle and get used to the conditions, Azhar said. As a bowler, you have got to get used to the lengths according to the pitch, so everyone tried to get the best out of this game.And, obviously, playing the pink ball in Australia is different to playing in Dubai. During the night, when the lights come on, it starts to do a bit more. I think we are very satisfied with what we got. The wicket was not as quick as we thought it would be, still it was good time in the middle.Azhar also had a word of appreciation for the fielding. We really worked hard on our fielding. As a team, we want to improve in that regard. Fielding is really important. In Test matches, if you catch well, you generally end up on the winning side.Cairns has been a lovely experience. The hospitality has been brilliant. We were welcomed here, and obviously enjoyed the game as well. Were looking forward to the Gabba. Obviously, it will be hard work, but as a batting unit were really confident that we have the capability to deliver in these conditions.The first Test between Pakistan and Australia - a day-night fixture in Brisbane - begins on December 15. Adidas Schuhe Sale Damen . The defending champion beat Gael Monfils of France 7-6 (6), 6-3, while second-seeded Andy Murray of Britain dispatched Edouard Roger-Vasselin, also of France, 6-3, 6-3. Making his first appearance since injuring his wrist a month ago, Del Potro had difficulty with his service games in the first set. Größentabelle Schuhe Adidas .B. -- The Baie-Comeau Drakkar took over sole possession of first place atop the Quebec Major Junior Hockey League on Thursday with their sixth straight win. http://www.schuheadidasschweiz.ch/ . -- Former San Diego Chargers safety Paul Oliver was found dead at his Atlanta-area home Tuesday night, and a medical examiner said Wednesday that the ex-player committed suicide. Adidas Schuhe Günstig Online . The defending champion beat Gael Monfils of France 7-6 (6), 6-3, while second-seeded Andy Murray of Britain dispatched Edouard Roger-Vasselin, also of France, 6-3, 6-3. Making his first appearance since injuring his wrist a month ago, Del Potro had difficulty with his service games in the first set. Adidas Schuhe Sale Herren . Howard Ganz, an MLB lawyer, said in a letter to U.S. District Judge Edgardo Ramos that Rodriguezs claims do not come "remotely close" to what is needed to overturn an arbitration decision in federal court.FC Midtjylland manager Jess Thorup believes his side could have beaten Manchester United more heavily in a game he called the biggest in the clubs history. The Danish champions held on for a famous 2-1 victory which sees them head into the return leg at Old Trafford with a slender one-goal advantage and Thorup feels his side outplayed United.Speaking to Sky Sports News HQ, he said: I think we played an amazing game. Although we havent played a regular game in two months, we ended up winning 2-1 and I think nobody could say anything about that. I think we even got the chances to score maybe a goal or two more, so of course we are very satisfied. Although we know it will be an even more difficult game in a week at Old Trafford.United travelled to Denmark in the midst of an injury crisis, with Wayne Rooney joining their growing list of absentees, and they had to do without David de Gea who picked up an injury in the warm-up. Midtjylland striker Pauul Onuachu says Manchester United didnt pay them enough respect in their 2-1 defeat in Denmark.dddddddddddd. But despite Uniteds injury woes, the Midtjylland boss maintains that his team merited the win.Honestly Im more concerned with my own team, he added. I know the problems that United have with a lot of injuries and stuff like that, but I think we gave them a pretty good match and we are very happy about the result. Manchester United fans give us their views after the 2-1 defeat against FC Midtjylland. That game yesterday was difficult, the next game will maybe be even more difficult, but for us as the next step it is very important and we look forward to that. Also See: Transfer Centre Play Fantasy Football Get a day pass Live on Sky ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Besucherzähler
Heute waren 3 Gäste online.

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 13456 Themen und 25000 Beiträge.

Besucherrekord: 204 Benutzer (09.11.2019 06:45).

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de