Schneeflocken

In the impression, whether it

in Eure Homepages 26.02.2019 09:03
von ylq | 67 Beiträge

In the impression, whether it is Father's Day or his birthday, Dad always has to work hard as usual, no gifts, no cakes, no party. Thinking of those, I really want to cry, Dad is very hard and tired, but he never kills my dream of studying. In the days when the college entrance examination results came out Newport Cigarettes Price, he was more anxious than me. When I learned the score, I couldn't eat myself. What's more, Dad also frowned for several days. I know that from beginning to end, he is not satisfied with me. His expectation is that I have two books Marlboro Red 100S, and the worst is three. However, unfortunately, because of my disappointment, the three books are not on, only the junior college. I know that this is a big blow to Dad. After all, except for my brother, I am his last hope! And I have lived up to the expectations of everyone!en Dad personally sent me to school. Just stepping into the school gate Cheap Marlboro Cigarettes, the shabby school of this school made me dare not believe, I want to run out of the legs. I thought that Dad would reprimand me and said that I didn't live up to expectations and fell into such a bad school. But Dad didn't, he gave me tuition fees without hesitation. And also helped me to take care of everything here before I went to my grandmother's house Carton Of Cigarettes. On the third day, I went to the pedestrian street with the newly-recognized roommate. When I looked at the eyes, I received a call from my father. He said that he and his brother are going home in the afternoon, and may not have the opportunity to take me to Changsha. He also said a few words "I'm sorry." In fact, Dad is not wrong, it should be said by me. I heard the three words, I was really touched, and the tears were spinning around. Maybe I can't describe the kind of emotion, but in my heart, the part of the sun that touches the winter, shines on the earth, makes people warmI need to point out here is that I am not a prostitute. My temper is very embarrassing, and I am willful and unwilling to listen to my parents. If you do something wrong, you will never say sorry to them. For so many years, my parents have worked hard, just to let me read the name, not to live their hard times. But I am cruelly crushing their hopes, I really can't help them "face to the loess, back to heaven"!ame time, my father��s ��sorry�� made me her is not good at expressing his feelings, and he is not good at words. I have inherited his unrequited flattery. In fact, the father loves no less than the mother's love. From the time when the brother was sick Marlboro Gold, I saw that my father was even more nervous than his mother. But fatherly love is very subtle, he will not publicize himself, just want to give you the best. Although it is not easy to detect, when you calm down and experience, you will find the greaten say that mother love is like water, and fatherly love is like a mountain! On this Father's Day, I wish my father a happy holiday! May my mother be happy every day! Mom and Dad, you have worked hard!

nach oben springen

Besucher

Besucherzähler
Heute waren 2 Gäste online.

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 13456 Themen und 25000 Beiträge.

Besucherrekord: 204 Benutzer (09.11.2019 06:45).

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de