Schneeflocken

My mother was laid off. It is very

in Eure Homepages 28.01.2019 02:31
von ylq | 67 Beiträge

My mother was laid off. It is very dramatic that it happened to be her holiday - Mother's Day.actory layoffs, there is not much culture and the mother of the backstage was sent home. These are what I learned later. On that day, I was happy to prepare a bouquet for Mother's Day.e to the flower shop. The owner saw my clothes. I couldn��t help but look at me. "Carnation, how many?" "15."r finishing the flower Newport Cigarettes In Bulk, I carefully spread the broken money on the table, and a few coins ran around. I escaped from the flower shop in the eyes of the clerk.oken bicycle has no basket, and the bouquet is hung on the handlebar with a plastic bag. The sun rose high and sweat appeared on the forehead. But I am very happy, singing songs along the way, my heart is constantly thinking about my mother or surprise or excitement, and even cried.en I got home, my mother didn't, so I sprayed some water on the flower and sat in the chair waiting. is finally back.held the flower and greeted him. Who knows that she stayed, and it was a slap in the face.oked at her with a hot face and surprised. yelled: "You learned the ocean? Is it easy for me to make a hard earned money? I can't afford to spend thism! Mother's Day! Don't you remember? This is carnation! Not a rose, not a lily, a carnation!mother glanced and cried, and at first it was very quiet, and then I cried on my shoulder.out a father, my mother��s life is very bitter, and being wronged is a common occurrence. The painful struggles of many years have made her old. Our family usually only makes dumplings in the Spring Festival in the beginning of the year, and sees the Spring Festival Evening, but other festivals are no exception.sked Mom: "Mother's Day, mother, are you happy?" "Well, I am more happy than ever." "Mom, that pocket money is mys, I spend it."to said: "There is not only sweetness in life, but to learn to be sweet in the suffering." For me, for my mother, this is the case.other's Day, my mother said she was very happy!en I was a child, I never fell in love with the colorful dolls. I was infatuated with the reeds in the rural hometown. The reeds became my favorite paradise. the spring, the reeds quietly exposed the ground, and the tenderness seemed to break. Green seems to be able to drip out water. Together with my friends, I came to the river with great interest. At this time, the reeds were not high, and they reached for a moment, and the reeds were bent and bent. I gently extracted the top of the reed, slowly peeling it layer by layer, like a rare treasure. Oh, it��s done! I hid the joy, and put the tender tip in the mouth, blowing it gently, and the crisp sound lingered around the ear. I kept blowing, and although the song was not adjusted, at that moment, my world was spring, I was very happy and very happy.e early summer, the original low reed has been "straight into the sky", green and green, and the leaves are covered with a layer of wax, bright and bright. Shuttle in the reeds, we breathe the sweet smell of reeds. The wind with a slight heat has passed, and the reeds have been smashed, giving off a beautiful and melodious "sand" sound. We can't help but play hide-and-seek, the luxuriant leaves criss-cross, like someone flashing through, but I don't see it... At that moment, my world is spring, I am veryse lined up in the shape of a "human" and flew south. The original green leaves were plated with gold on the autumn. At this time, the gray wheat-like reeds bloomed, and they were dense and lively. I took a knife and took the reeds effortlessly. I took the aloe flower and held it in my hand Discount Marlboro Menthol Black 100'S, as if holding a sword. The partners discussed the "sword method", sometimes the spikes were shot down Marlboro Cigarette Diameter, like a butterfly dancing only in a chilly autumn wind. When I was tired, I took a few pieces of reed leaves and went home. The reed whistle is the grandfather's masterpiece, and the long reed leaves become a small and delicate reed whistle Online Wholesale Cigarettes. In the face of the envious eyes of the partners, I blew the reed whistle, so I screamed and screamed for a while... At that moment, my whistle echoed in the ear All Discount Cigarettes Free Shipping, in the breeze, in the sun, I ran in the reeds, sniffing the familiar sweet smell, listening to the long rustling sound... I woke up, I laughed Now, drunk, squatting back to the reeds and enjoying the "spring" of "spring blossoms."

nach oben springen

Besucher

Besucherzähler
Heute waren 2 Gäste online.

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 13456 Themen und 25000 Beiträge.

Besucherrekord: 204 Benutzer (09.11.2019 06:45).

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de