Schneeflocken

y heart lit up again. After t

in Eure Homepages 03.12.2019 07:39
von ylq | 67 Beiträge

One of the few chess pieces, the crisscross chessboard carries it, and it is made of it. The continuous connection of five chess pieces is simple but not easy. It is like a sword in the rivers and lakes. The sword sword is invisible. The strategy is indispensable. This is Wuzi. Just these few days, I was hooked on this game, to be precise, I was hooked on this chessboard which is very similar to life. On this chessboard, I felt that the ancients were step by step on the battlefield. It was more like the journey of life turned back and forth, ups and downs, and lost with a little carelessness. In the past few days, I wrestled with my dad to play backgammon, but the next time I lost, because every time my dad would dig a big pit, and when I came to jump Newport Cigarettes Coupons, I jumped directly without thinking about it. After several failures, I finally Mastering a little trick is to stop him. That's it, I tried this method with my father again. I blocked wherever he went, which caused my father's chess pieces to be surrounded by me. But I forgot my dad, but I am a veteran! Sure enough, I suddenly found a chessboard in the shape of a "meter". If my father puts another one at any corner, I will definitely lose. I stared at the chessboard in the shape of a meter Marlboro Red, for fear that Dad would find it there. Dad, he seems to feel my strong gaze. Looking down my gaze, I also saw the chessboard in the shape of a "meter", and said in surprise, "I haven't found this!" After listening to these, I didn't The words were uncomfortable. Isn't the vision so eager just now that he's exposed his careful thinking. I asked myself silently in my heart. Suddenly, my father said, "I will let you play three games. I won't put them on the chessboard in the shape of" meters. "After listening to my father's words, the fire of hope in my heart lit up again. After three innings, I won, not because of anything else, but I put a very tricky side next to the "m" -shaped chess array Online Cigarettes, and it just happened to be in a row of four. And no letter, because a word is placed on the "m" -shaped chess array, if you don't block your father, you lose. At this moment, I took a sigh of relief, it was really happy, and I thought infinitely. In fact, life is a game of chess. Life is an opponent, an opponent that never fails. I can only learn from experience in chess, sum up lessons, and constantly improve Self can win. Therefore, life is not so much chess as chess.
Related articles:
Cigarettes Online

NewportCigarettes

nach oben springen

Besucher

Besucherzähler
Heute waren 4 Gäste online.

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 13456 Themen und 25000 Beiträge.

Besucherrekord: 204 Benutzer (09.11.2019 06:45).

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de