Schneeflocken

hink what she thinks mo

in Eure Homepages 03.12.2019 07:38
von ylq | 67 Beiträge

This year, it is very rare that the National Day and the Mid-Autumn Festival are tied together. My mother intends to return to her hometown to visit her mother-in-law on this short holiday. Not long ago, my mother-in-law accidentally stepped on an iron nail while working on the ground. Iron nails pierced the mother-in-law's black cloth shoes, and blood flowed out of the mother-in-law's soles, soaking half of the shoes. Suffering from the pain, she tried to remove the nails from the soles of her shoes, but was unsuccessful, and was finally taken to the hospital. However, it wasn't long before her mother-in-law's feet went to work to help others cook. When I heard this news, my heart suddenly felt sad. Like being dragged by others, there was faint pain. My mother was also very worried. My mother recalled that when she was young, she went out to school because it was too far away and she would take a long time to return home to visit her mother-in-law. On holidays, my mother sits on the bus heading towards her home and looks at the rapidly retreating landscape. After a full day of turbulence, outside the house, on the vermilion door, a pair of couplets was crumbling, and the corners and corners had cracked. When she crossed the entrance frame, there was a short darkness in front of her eyes. Then, she saw her mother-in-law who was sitting at the door to screen soy beans. Her mother's eyes turned red instantly. The mother-in-law only looked up at her and said to her lightly One sentence: "You are back." At that time, she just wanted to hold her mother-in-law and cry. Speaking of this, my mother's eyes had already shed tears of crystal clear, and I took a piece of paper from the paper box beside me and handed it to her Cigarettes Online. I can't imagine a daughter going out for half a year Parliament Cigarettes. When she returned home, her mother sitting quietly in the doorway doing the work just hit her in the eyes. The complicated emotions that appeared in her heart at that time. I think what she thinks most about her hometown and mother is now! Looking at her mother's crying eyes, I suddenly realized that when she was sitting on the bus that was driving home, in addition to the joy of returning home Newport Cigarettes Coupons, there were some homesickness lingering in her mind. And now, her joy is a little bit less, but homesickness is a little bit more. At this time, I know exactly how happy we are living under the wings of our parents, we should cherish the point with our parents A drop of happy time will not make "homesickness" the biggest regret in our hearts!
Related articles:
NewportCigarettesCoupons

Newport Cigarettes

nach oben springen

Besucher

Besucherzähler
Heute waren 2 Gäste online.

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 13477 Themen und 25021 Beiträge.

Besucherrekord: 228 Benutzer (07.10.2024 13:05).

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de