Schneeflocken

The life that blooms i

in Eure Homepages 15.11.2019 09:00
von ylq | 67 Beiträge

The life that blooms in adversity is "one flower and one grass are all life, one tree and one tree are always in love." Everything in the world always has its own unique way of living. In their world, maybe they will be from the soil as long as they are alive. From the cracks between the stones, they show their unique charm to the world; in the eyes of the world, the mind sprouts, gives birth, blooms, and results. Although it was originally a small, tender bud. But after the baptism of the wind and rain, they will become the most beautiful scenery in the world. I have seen the growth of a grass, and the stubborn life made me cry Cigarettes Online. It is a nameless grass growing between the cracks of the stone. It has no gorgeous and colorful roses. There is no peony and elegant, no orchids are elegant and elegant, and there is no lotus flower. But it makes me see the vitality. Tanning. The barren soil did not inhibit its growth. It struggled to straighten up to the sun, stretched its arms and embraced the mountain rain, and although it was full of hardships, it still smiled in the wind. It seems to be proud to say: "You see, we are a tenacious origin, although our life has many setbacks, but our lives are still gorgeous!" Yes, this "wild fire can not be burned, the spring breeze is born again" The grass made me understand that the wonderful life needs to be tenacious and persistent. And I just lacked this tenacity. Every time I encounter difficulties, I will always retreat and squat. I can't find the way forward. My father and I went to climb the mountain. When we climbed to the middle of the mountain, I was exhausted. The feeling of sore legs made me decide to give up the plan to climb the summit. So I begged my father to stop climbing, but my father said, "You can't go halfway. If you don't climb, you won't have the pride of being a top Cheap Cigarettes, and you can't climb the summit." Feel the joy of 'not seeing the rainbow without the wind and rain' Parliament Cigarettes. The person who retreats because of the difficulties on the road ahead is a coward. If you are willing to be a coward, you will stay here!" I continue to climb up, and I can only choose to move on. After the baptism of the tribulation, when we climbed to the top of the mountain and looked at the mountains and peaks, the beautiful scenery of the misty green hills, I really felt the father��s words. So, in fact, I was lacking the stubbornness and perseverance of the grass. Understand how to work hard like a grass to gain a strong nutrition; do not know how to live a weak life requires a strong personality to achieve life; do not know how to make life more exciting. Like the grass growing in the cracks of the stone, the color is not gorgeous, but the character is very tough. With the awe of life and the love of life, it has lived its own wonderful, it makes the withered mountain have a reiki. Let all life appear pale in front of them. This is noble. It can create brilliance with perseverance. Life will not be regulated and transformed by the environment. Only the fittest is the strong, knowing how to use life to decorate life. People can become the strongest in this world. I would like to make a small grass, a grass growing on a cliff, a grass that knows how to survive in adversity, and a grass that knows how to bloom beautifully in life!
Related articles:
NewportCigarettes

Newport Cigarettes

nach oben springen

Besucher

Besucherzähler
Heute waren 8 Gäste online.

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 13456 Themen und 25000 Beiträge.

Besucherrekord: 204 Benutzer (09.11.2019 06:45).

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de