Schneeflocken

From an early age

in Eure Homepages 15.11.2019 08:56
von ylq | 67 Beiträge

From an early age, my father was good at writing and my mother was good at painting. Everyone who knows me knows that there is always a strong ink fragrance in my home. In a hidden small courtyard in the home, there are two cottages: one for the father and one for the mother. Father's, the color is mostly black and black and white, plain and unremarkable, but the look is quaint, full of charm. My father wrote a good word, and I hanged a picture in front of my desk--"Book Mountain has a road to work, and there is no end to learning the sea." Every time you are tired, you will always have some spirit. When I was young, my father enlightened my writing skills. Father Demonstration: Lifting the pen, pressing mokingusacigarettes.com, scorning, and lifting, the single is a glimpse, the movement is light, the words written are powerful and the stroke is obvious. I have a small pen and a small pen Newport Cigarettes, but I can't cover up the fact that I am young. The little hand is shaking, and the words on the paper are terrible. At this time, the father smiled, but gently and gently grasped my little hand, the words on the paper suddenly had a vitality, and the heart also raised a kind of admiration compared to the father, the mother's house is different. There are many colors in the house, which adds a new and happy taste. I prefer to go to my mother's house. Mother's painting, good, keep, or put into the box, or hang on the wall; bad, then throw away unceremoniously. Hanging on the wall, I love one of the most: this is a large feng shui forest, the ancient trees are towering, and the shade is hidden Cigarettes Online. The old trees are huge, tangled, lychee stretched, the trunks are gray, and the moss is vine, just like the old man who has experienced the storm. Between the leaves, the butterfly flies lightly and the birds are happy. Under the tree, the clusters of flowers, the green grass, the yellow ink bees fly in the flowers, it is very diligent. Although it is an ordinary picture-writing painting, the mother did not finish the time, but I love it. Joy, freedom is on paper. There are also beekeeping besides, and it is a life. The test papers are flying like snow, and the pen tip is like a sap. Learning is also boring. From time to time, I will go to my father's house, but I will also visit another house, appreciate the paintings, and taste it. Of course, I will also swear. From "Gregory Fairy Tales" when I was a child, to "Human Grass" after growing up; from childhood, I was ignorant of "the moonlight in front of the bed", and now I realize that Su Dongpo's "a little bit of anger, a thousand miles of hurricane" is full of glory. The growth from small to large is not only the change of the body, the growth of the mind, but also the use of long time to smudge the ink, to taste, let my ink incense, the ink in the home, more and more, more and more full of ink The fragrance is self-satisfying, and the family has a cultural heritage. Such a home, so inky, so cultural, because of their own cherish, taste, and inherit.
Related articles:
Newport Cigarettes

Marlboro Cigarettes

nach oben springen

Besucher

Besucherzähler
Heute waren 8 Gäste online.

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 13456 Themen und 25000 Beiträge.

Besucherrekord: 204 Benutzer (09.11.2019 06:45).

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de