Schneeflocken

off injured He said: It was a great finish from the wee man, i

in So funktioniert das Forum 23.09.2019 11:34
von corse178 | 1.906 Beiträge

Real Madrid boss Zinedine Zidane insists the club has moved on after Cristiano Ronaldos outburst at his own team-mates. Madrid sit third in La Liga, 12 points adrift of runaway leaders Barcelona, after losing 1-0 at home to Atletico Madrid on Saturday.However, after the game, Ronaldo said Real would be top if his team-mates matched his standards. Ronaldo said Real would be top if his team-mates matched his standards The three-time Ballon dOr winner later rectified his comments by claiming he was only referring to his colleagues fitness levels, as Madrid have been ravaged by injuries this season.Cristiano has spoken with everyone, said Zidane on Tuesday, ahead of the trip to Levante. This subject is behind us. We all know the importance Cristiano has and we are all with him. The issue has been fixed. The most important thing is what we have ahead and we will face that by all sticking together. Real fell 1-0 to rivals Atletico at the Bernabeu on Saturday Ronaldo was quoted as saying in Marca on Saturday: If we were all at my level, maybe we would be leadersI dont want to disrespect anyone, but when the best players arent available, its harder to win. I like to play with Karim, with Bale, with Marcelo. A look at Cristiano Ronaldos performance against Atletico Madrid on Saturday. For all you guys, it seems I am s***, but I dont listen to what the press say. The statistics and numbers dont lie.In a later interview with Marca, Ronaldo sought to clarify his comments about his team-mates, saying: I was referring to the physical level, not level of play. I am not better than any of my team-mates. Ronaldo hasnt been good enough Guillem Balague has his say on Real Madrids derby defeat and the Cristiano Ronaldo controversy Watch Levante v Real Madrid live on Sky Sports 1 HD from 7.45pm on Wednesday. Or watch for £6.99 without a contract, on NOW TV. Also See: Ronaldo slams team-mates Reals Benzema injury blow Gibson: Real Madrid a mess Ronldo hasnt been good enough Kevin Durant Shoes Free Shipping .Y. -- Injured Buffalo Sabres forward Marcus Foligno did not practice with the team Monday and head coach Ron Rolston said its unlikely hell play in Wednesdays season opener in Detroit. Kevin Durant Shoes From China . -- Gus Malzahn finally had his day in Fayetteville. https://www.kevindurantshoescheap.com/ Kevin Durant Shoes Outlet . Pert has formerly spent time as an assistant coach with Cardiff City, Coventry City, and Bahrain mens national team. "Martyn is a highly-respected coach with experience at the top levels in England," said Whitecaps FC head coach Carl Robinson. Clearance Kevin Durant Shoes . Once again Jordan Cieciwa (@FitCityJordan) and I (@LynchOnSports) go head to head in our picks. Last weekend at UFC Fight Night 32 my #TeamLynch got the best of #TeamJC by a score of 9-6. Let us know which side youre on for UFC 167 use the hashtag #TeamLynch or #TeamJC on Twitter.Barrie McKay says Rangers players believe they can win the Scottish Cup after their last gasp victory over Kilmarnock. The winger swung over the injury-time corner for Nicky Clarks dramatic winner as boss Mark Warburton claimed his first top-flight scalp with a 2-1 triumph in the fifth round replay. Rangers will now host either Dundee or Dumbarton in next months quarter-final and McKay says the Championship leaders are already targeting the trophy. A stoppage time winner gave Rangers a 2-1 win over Kilmarnock All of the boys believe we can win the Scottish Cup this year and that is our intentions, he said. We believe we can do it and now its about showing we can get there.It wasnt vital that we beat a Premier League side to show we could do it, we approach all of our games like this as we do in every game. Its about going to show what we can do and we managed to do that against Killie which was great. Gers top scorer Martyn Waghorn blasted his 28th goal of the season with a penalty four minutes into the game but was already limping after being brought down by Stevie Smith for the spot-kick and played no further part.Killie levelled soon after through Rory McKenzie but Clark made himself the hero with his late clincher and McKay has backed the match-winner to step up and provide more goals if Waghorn - who left Rugby Park on crutches - is ruled out for a lengthy spell.dddddddddddd Rangers Martyn Waghorn scored a penalty before being taken off injured He said: It was a great finish from the wee man, it was a big win for us as well as we were desperate for the victory. Its been hard for Nicky, hes done well when hes played and hes been scoring but its been difficult for him with Kenny [Miller] and Waggy ahead of him.But tonight he has taken his chance with both hands by getting us through and hes certainly staked a claim for a regular start. Its a blow for Waggy to be injured but its a chance for Nicky to get himself in there and keep himself in there. Rangers Nicky Clark makes it 2-1 against Kilmarnock Hibernian made it a double success for Championship sides over top-flight opposition when they claimed their own 1-0 replay win over city rivals Hearts and Easter Road boss Alan Stubbs reckons both results prove the second flights top two are ready for Premiership returns.It tells you that we are two very strong teams. Ive said all along, we are two Premiership teams playing in the Championship, he said. We need to try to get out this division as quickly as possible and Im sure Rangers do as well. Rangers Martyn Waghorn celebrates scoring his sides first goal of the game against Kilmarnock I think the Premiership needs two big clubs like ourselves and Rangers in that mix. I think everybody wants it - weve just got to do our part and make that happen.Watch Queen of the South v Rangers live on Sky Sports 1 on Sunday, February 21 from 3.30pm. Also See: Clark sends Rangers through Waghorn worry for Rangers Rangers video Sky Bet Club ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Besucherzähler
Heute waren 2 Gäste online.

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 13456 Themen und 25000 Beiträge.

Besucherrekord: 204 Benutzer (09.11.2019 06:45).

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de