Schneeflocken

daughter is the president. Y

in Eure Homepages 21.09.2019 08:14
von ylq | 67 Beiträge

I am on the water side, you are on the water side. We are silent with each other. On the day of the rain, a rainbow bridge appeared in the sky, so we began to approach. - The hour of the inscription, my father carried me from the side of the bridge to the side of the bridge to go to school; and from the side of the bridge carrying me to the side of the bridge to go home. So the bridge was deeply imprinted on my mind. The father at that time always told me about the story of the bridge. The bridge in the sky, a beautiful love story; the Lugou Bridge in the War of Resistance Against Japanese Aggression, an unforgettable historical story; and the father��s bridge that carried me for six years, which is the first cross built by our Chinese. The Jiang Bridge, a glorious history of snow-washing shame... However, there is another bridge that the father never mentioned. Time flies. Today, the family has moved from the bridge to the end of the bridge, and no longer use the bridge to school. The bridge disappeared quietly between me and my father. The story of the bridge is no longer our "compulsory course." Three years. In the junior high school life of three years, there was only a math problem between my father and I. I asked him to answer, and I was both a teacher and a teacher. In the senior high school entrance examination, the turning point in life, I was rejected by the key high school Cheap Cigarettes. Lost and depressed filled the whole house and suffocated me. My father is busy, no complaints, we are still silent. Two months later, I walked into the high school gate. With a guilty burden, I started a difficult high school life. Not too much laughter, more silence. It seems to be a folded eagle, and the results have not been better. With depression and pursuit, I entered the literary society where my father had always opposed me and became the president. Go home and be more silent. The days passed like water. After a rain, there is no rainbow, only the white clouds quietly float in the blue sky Marlboro Red. Suddenly, there is a little agility in the sky, it is a kite. There is a kite in the house, full of dust, a thick layer. Gently shake and the dust slowly falls. Once upon a time, on the river bank, my father and I flew a kite together and told me that no matter where I go, my parents�� thoughts will follow me like a long line of kites... Every step of my father��s teaching, I actually remember it, I I have been looking forward to the rain, because I like the rain, the feeling of silk, the desire to see the rainbow after the rain, the colorful bridge from the side of the sky to the side of the sky. On the day when there will be rain, there will be a day when Rainbow Bridge appears. That day, I had a meeting after school, and I was very late. Walking on the road, thinking about how to get through my father. Downstairs, I met my father. Father is looking for me. I suddenly don't know how to speak. "Are you meeting again?" asked the father. I was shocked and looked at my father. "How do you know?" "The school is at the gate, my daughter is the president. You always say basketball, I have been waiting for you to talk," the father said with a smile. "How are you!" I beat my father's back. "Don't affect learning Cigarettes For Sale." "Know it." The next day, after a morning of rain in the morning, I was surprised to find that the Rainbow Bridge was volleyed above the Lijiang River. I laughed. That bridge came back on the day I was 17 years old.
Related articles:
Marlboro Red

Cigarettes Online

nach oben springen

Besucher

Besucherzähler
Heute waren 2 Gäste online.

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 13456 Themen und 25000 Beiträge.

Besucherrekord: 204 Benutzer (09.11.2019 06:45).

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de