Schneeflocken

The PGA of America is responsible for selecting the captain. It now w

in So funktioniert das Forum 21.09.2019 03:46
von sakura698 | 570 Beiträge

Super League club Salford face a crucial hearing on Monday when their alleged salary-cap breach will go in front of a judge. Shoes Ireland Free Shipping . The Red Devils bid for a first top-eight finish under Marwan Koukashs regime could hinge on the outcome of the hearing, which is being held by an independent off-field operational rules tribunal of the Rugby Football League.Salford were charged by the RFL on March 4 of exceeding Super Leagues £1.825m wage ceiling in 2014 and 2015 but Koukash has consistently vowed to prove the innocence of his club. Bradford chairman Marc Green initially raised questions over the Red Devils use of the cap in the two years in question and in particular their signing of Tony Puletua from St Helens in 2014.Koukash claims Greens intervention put pressure on the RFL and at a press conference on March 10 accused the governing body of treating his club unfairly.Were going to fight this and win it together - I dont want anyone to doubt that, Koukash said.I have nothing to worry about. If necessary I will go to the highest court in the land. I have the means to do so in order to protect the interests of my club, its fans and our players. Salford are chasing a top-eight finish in Super League Koukash insisted his club did nothing wrong over Puletua and insists his actions in gifting 2015 player of the year Niall Evalds with a Maserati car were carried out within the regulations.Salford, who are operating well below the salary cap this year, were the last club to be docked competition points but that was for inadvertently having 14 players on the pitch for a short time in a match against Castleford in 2013.There have been eight cases of points deductions for salary-cap breaches in Super League but none since 2007 following the introduction of a live cap which is monitored by a salary cap manager appointed by Super League.In the worst case, Wigan were docked four points nine years ago after going over the then £1.6m wage ceiling by £222,314 the previous season when they were fighting relegation. Since Bradford were ordered to forfeit six points after going into administration in 2012, the RFL drastically increased the sanctions and now the governing body has the power to deduct up to 20 points and impose restrictions on the ability of a club to register any new players. Also See: Rugby League on Sky Fixtures and results Follow @SkySportsRL Pundits Discount Shoes Ireland . The 27th-ranked Austrian underwent surgery on a torn tendon in October and needs more time to recover, the Austria Press Agency reports on Saturday. Shoes Ireland From China . -- During a players meeting following the All-Star break, Jermaine ONeal promised his teammates to play the rest of the regular season like he would never play again -- because he very well might not. https://www.shoesirelandsale.com/ . - The Kansas City Royals are hoping All-Star catcher Salvador Perez will be back in a few days.SOUTHAMPTON, Bermuda - Jim Furyk thinks its time for the Americans to think long term about the Ryder Cup.Furyk and Rory McIlroy both said Monday at the PGA Grand Slam of Golf that the public fallout from another American loss in the Ryder Cup last month at Gleneagles could be helpful. Europe now has won eight of the last 10 times.The next Ryder Cup is at Hazeltine in 2016, though Furyk said the Americans need to look beyond that.In the Ryder Cup, we have always talked about, We have got to win the next one. I think weve got to be a little more farsighted than that, Furyk said. I think we need to look at the next 10 to 20 years of Ryder Cup golf. ... For the next 20 years we got 10 events. Lets think about maybe 5-5 is good, lets think about 6-4, lets think about 7-3. Lets go on the winning side of it.When we look back the last 20 years, its probably a 2-8 type of deal, he said. Lets reverse that tide and get it moving forward.In the weeks since the most recent loss, various reports have painted an ugly picture of U.S. captain Tom Watsons heavy-handed style and old-school motivation. In an awkward and at times uncomfortable press conference at Gleneagles, Phil Mickelson raved about what worked in their last win in 2008 and that Watson ignored that winning formula.In a way, its not a bad thing that the PGA of America might start looking at the Ryder Cup a little differently or trying to sort of come at it from a different angle, McIlroy said. So in the end, it might not have been a bad thing to shake things up a little.Furyk said the back-and-forth about the captain has been unfortunate.I think Rory is spot on, Furyk said. The silver lining may be that it gives us a chance to have an open discussion. I want to look at the past, I want to see where we made our mmistakes, and how we can get better. Buy Shoes Ireland. The PGA of America is responsible for selecting the captain. It now wants to create a task force of past players and captains to find ways to improve.Paul Azinger, the captain of the last U.S. team that won in 2008 at Valhalla, is not interested in being part of a committee just yet. He said Monday by telephone that it was too soon after the most recent matches, and he has a meeting already scheduled next month with the PGA of America.Azinger did not want to talk about the details of what he would share with the PGA.Furyk said he is curious to hear different ideas, especially because it would be the first time everyone was heard as a group.Amongst ourselves, we talked a lot about where we have gone wrong in the past, what can we do better in the future, he said. Im anxious to kind of see the views from all different angles from the officers, from the captains, from the players.Furyk and McIlroy will be paired together when the Grand Slam gets under way on Tuesday. The 36-hole exhibition is for the major champions this year, and Furyk is playing as an alternate because McIlroy won the British Open and the PGA Championship.U.S. Open champion Martin Kaymer and Masters champion Bubba Watson round out the field.Bermuda was hit by Tropical Storm Fay on Sunday, though Port Royal made it through in good shape.It doesnt look like theres been anything, McIlroy said. Obviously, theres a few limbs off trees and stuff on the side of the fairways, or in the rough, but the golf course is in great shape.Strong wind is in the forecast for the next two days, with locals also keeping an eye on Tropical Storm Gonzalo, which could become a hurricane by Friday.___AP Golf Writer Doug Ferguson contributed to his report. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Besucherzähler
Heute war 1 Gast online.

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 13456 Themen und 25000 Beiträge.

Besucherrekord: 204 Benutzer (09.11.2019 06:45).

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de