Schneeflocken

Im not helping them out at all.

in Neuvorstellungen 21.09.2019 02:34
von jin shuiqian | 3.880 Beiträge

WASHINGTON -- Cy Young Award winner Clayton Kershaw was activated from the disabled list by the Los Angeles Dodgers, who kept outfielder Yasiel Puig out of the starting lineup for the second straight night. Kershaw allowed one run in 6 2-3 innings of a 3-1 victory over Arizona in the March 22 opener at Sydney. The two-time NL Cy Young Award In the process, the reigning NL Cy Young winner strained a back muscle and went on the DL for the first time in his major league career. Kershaw struck out 15 in 10 innings over two minor league injury rehabilitation starts with Class A Rancho Cucamonga and Double-A Chattanooga. To make room, the Dodgers optioned pitcher Pedro Baez to Chattanooga. Puig crashing into an outfield wall in the ninth inning of Sundays loss at Miami. Puig rammed his head, left arm and lower left leg against the fence as he tried to track down Jeff Bakers winning ninth-inning double. "I feel well, I feel good. My heads not bothering me anymore," Puig said through a translator. "I wasnt prepared to play yesterday. If the team needs me today Ill be ready to play. Mattingly said before batting practice that Puig was still being evaluated and could see action Tuesday. "Hed be a guy that would be available to double switch, pinch hit, as long as everything continues to go good," Dodgers manager Don Mattingly said. First baseman Adrian Gonzalez was also out of the starting lineup; Mattingly gave him the night off from the starting lineup. Steph Curry Shoes From China .Y. - The New York Rangers have reached a one-year contract extension with goalie Cam Talbot, keeping Henrik Lundqvists backup away from unrestricted free agency. Steph Curry Shoes Free Shipping .C. - Blair Jones scored the eventual winner in the third period as the Abbotsford Heat defeated the Oklahoma City Oil Barons 3-2 in American Hockey League action on Friday. https://www.stephencurryshoescheap.com/. "Im not doing enough to help them," Durant told The Oklahoman on Monday of his 28-9 team. "Im shooting too much. Im shooting too many threes. Im not helping them out at all. Clearance Steph Curry Shoes . Edmonton opened the season with 14 straight victories before falling Friday night 10-8 to the host Colorado Mammoth in National Lacrosse League action. Steph Curry Shoes For Sale .com) - The Toronto Raptors are paying Rudy Gay a visit on Wednesday night when they head into the Sleep Train Arena to take on the Sacramento Kings.Washington, DC (SportsNetwork.com) - D.C. United announced on Wednesday that the club has acquired forward Jairo Arrieta from Orlando City in exchange for an international roster spot. Arrieta was selected in the sixth round of the MLS Expansion Draft in December by Orlando City, but the team has instead moved the Costa Rican forward to D.C. United for an 11th international roster spot. The 31-year-old tallied five goals with one assist in 233 games for the Columbus Crew last season, and he joins a United side that finished the 2014 regular season in first place in the Eastern Conference.dddddddddddd Jairo will provide us with important depth this year at the forward position, said D.C. United general manager Dave Kasper. He is a smart player who finds great spots on the field, and we like his work ethic and commitment. We welcome him to the D.C. United family. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Besucherzähler
Heute waren 4 Gäste online.

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 13456 Themen und 25000 Beiträge.

Besucherrekord: 204 Benutzer (09.11.2019 06:45).

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de