Schneeflocken

the Washington Wizards used a bi

in Neuvorstellungen 21.09.2019 02:25
von jin shuiqian | 3.880 Beiträge

NASHVILLE -- Jackie Battle of the Tennessee Titans has been fined $21,000 by the NFL, becoming the first running back to be docked by the league for lowering the crown of his helmet into an opponent. The new rule prohibits running backs from delivering blows with the crown of their helmet once they are outside the tackle box. Battle hit Houstons Danieal Manning during the Texans 30-24 victory Sunday but was not penalized on the field. He was fined Thursday and is appealing. "I didnt expect it," Battle said Friday. "I thought it was a perfectly legal play. Ive been running like that my whole career, so I didnt think theyd get me for it. It came yesterday. I couldnt even eat lunch. It made me sick." Battle said he wouldnt change his bruising style. "Ive got to protect myself," he said. "If somebodys going to go low on me, Ive got to get low too. The low man wins. Im not going to change the way I run one bit." Notes: The Titans (1-1) got receiver Kendall Wright back at practice Friday after he missed two days with concussion-like symptoms. Tennessees leading receiver with nine catches for 65 yards and a touchdown, Wright was cleared by a neurologist Friday morning and is probable for Sundays game with the San Diego Chargers (1-1). ... Right tackle David Stewart did not practice Friday and is listed as questionable along with cornerback Blidi Wreh-Wilson, who hurt his hamstring Thursday and did not practice Friday. Wreh-Wilson will be a game-time decision. ... Defensive tackle Sammie Hill (ankle) will not play after missing his third straight practice. Running back Shonn Greene, who had arthroscopic surgery on his right knee Monday, is also out. Vapormax Off White Ireland .Brady threw a 69-yard touchdown pass to Julian Edelman midway through the fourth quarter, and New England beat the San Diego Chargers 23-14 for its eighth win in nine games. Air Foamposite Ireland . Got Jacks? Pulling off a comeback for the ages, feisty Stephen F. Austin became the latest No. 12 seed to pull off an upset, tying the game on Desmond Haymons did-that-just-happen four-point play with 3. http://www.outletvapormaxireland.com/vap...sale-china.html. De La Rosa pitched six strong innings to win his sixth consecutive decision, Todd Helton homered and the Colorado Rockies snapped the Los Angeles Dodgers six-game winning streak with a 7-5 victory on Wednesday night. Vapormax Plus Black Ireland .com) - Sixth-seeded Feliciano Lopez was a first-round winner on Monday at the Delray Beach Open tennis event. Vapormax Discount .C. -- After a listless first half, the Washington Wizards used a big third quarter run to beat the Charlotte Bobcats Bradley Beal scored 21 points and the Wizards used a 17-0 run in the third quarter to take control of what had been a close game and beat the Bobcats 97-83 on Tuesday night.EDMONTON -- Brett Pollock scored twice as the Edmonton Oil Kings beat the Brandon Wheat Kings 4-2 in Western Hockey League play Tuesday. Riley Kieser and Mitchell Moroz also scored as Edmonton (35-13-1) won its sixth straight game to increase its lead to 13 points atop the Eastern Conference. Jayce Hawryluk and Peter Quenneville replied for Brandon (26-18-5). Tristan Jarry stopped 27 shots in net for the Oil Kings, while Wheat Kings goalie Curtis Honey made 25 shots. ---- CHIEFS 6 BLAZERS 3 KAMLOOPS, B.ddddddddddddC. -- Mitch Holmbergs pair of goals led Spokane past the Blazers. Liam Stewart, Adam Helewka, Carter Proft and Dominic Zwerger had a single apiece for the Chiefs (30-15-4), who have a three-game winning streak. Chase Souto, Coly Ully and Matt Revel scored for Kamloops (11-34-5), which dropped its third straight. Spokanes Eric Williams turned aside 24 shots, two better than Bolton Pouliot did in Kamloops net. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Besucherzähler
Heute waren 5 Gäste online.

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 13456 Themen und 25000 Beiträge.

Besucherrekord: 204 Benutzer (09.11.2019 06:45).

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de