Schneeflocken

momentum from what was strong and to build on wha

in So funktioniert das Forum 20.09.2019 12:17
von corse178 | 1.906 Beiträge

Sky Sports Spanish football expert Guillem Balague believes the timing of Gary Nevilles sacking at Valencia is strange, but feels there was massive pressure on the Englishman. The former Manchester United defenders turbulent spell at the Mestalla was cut short on Wednesday, just 119 days after his surprise appointment in December.Neville leaves the club languishing in 14th position in La Liga having posted the lowest win percentage of any Valencia boss in La Liga history - 18.8%. Neville was assisted by brother Phil (centre) during his spell at Valencia That record during his 17-week tenure infuriated sections of the Valencia support, who took exception with the clubs gamble on the unproven Neville.And, while expressing his personal surprise at the timing of the decision, Balague feels the pressure from both the media and fans would have given Neville a clear indication as to how his first managerial venture would ultimately end. Gary would admit himself that he had no more friends in Valencia. It was clear that the media had decided he was not good enough and the fans had decided that he had to go. Sky Sports Spanish football expert Guillem Balague I am surprised in a way, Balague told Sky Sports News HQ. Gary knew things werent right but he thought he would have until the end of the season to put it right.Gary would admit himself that he had no more friends in Valencia. It was clear that the media had decided he was not good enough for Valencia, and that the fans had decided that he had to go. Nevilles reign in quotes Gary Nevilles Valencia tenure, in his own words The pressure on [Valencia chairman] Peter Lim was massive, lets not forget Valencia are one of the top 10 clubs in the world. Perhaps the fans expected too much from Valencia this season - many expected them to challenge for La Liga.They felt cheated that Neville was given the job over an experienced coach. Thats not to say Gary couldnt have done a job, its just the expectations were so high from the beginning. Nevilles ability to adapt to Spanish football was under scrutiny from day one There were question marks over whether he could do the job, whether he understood what the job meant and whether he was able to communicate well enough with the players.There was a lot of focus and emphasis on the negatives from the start. Valencia owner Peter Lim is miles away, says Balague The decision to sack Neville comes with just eight games of the Primera Division season remaining, with Los Che just six points clear of the relegation places.Nevilles self-appointed assistant, Pako Ayestaran, has been given the reins until the end of the season and could take the club into the next campaign.And Balague believes the decision speaks volumes, adding: There was no synergy between the interests of Valencia and Gary Neville. Neville was subjected to chants of Gary go now by the Valencia fans after they lost 2-0 at home to Celta Vigo Peter Lim is miles away but his chairman listens to the Valencia fans, spends most of the time in the city and has, for a while, noticed that things were not working.It feels a little bit strange that this is taking place now, why didnt it happen earlier if it was identified earlier? Why now when then there really are no targets left for the rest of the season or many games left?Clearly it seems like theyve stopped listening to Gary and they have moved on to somebody that came in as an assistant, who was doing a lot of the job already. Also See: Valencia sack Neville Nevilles reign in quotes Kyrie Irving Shoes Deals . DAmigo scored twice in regulation and added the shootout winner as the Toronto Marlies edged the San Antonio Rampage 5-4 in American Hockey League action. Clearance Kyrie Irving Shoes . It just didnt show when he hit the ice. Berra made 42 saves and Kris Russell scored at 1:32 of overtime, lifting the Calgary Flames to a 3-2 victory over the Chicago Blackhawks on Sunday night. https://www.cheapshoeskyrieirving.com/ . -- In a span of seven Washington Redskins offensive plays, Justin Tuck sacked Robert Griffin III four times. Kyrie Irving Shoes For Sale . Coach Mike Munchak says Fokou stretched ligaments in his left knee Oct. 13 against Seattle, which could keep out up to five weeks even though the linebacker didnt need surgery. Kyrie Irving Shoes Outlet . The Americans, skipped by John Shuster, seized the advantage in the eighth end by scoring five points for a 7-3 lead. The Czechs pulled two back in the ninth, but Shusters team of third Jeff Isaacson, second Jared Zezel and lead John Landsteiner ended with another point to secure the last Olympic berth on offer.Jordan Spieth returns to a familiar hunting ground this week at the Valspar Championship, looking to defend his title and kick-start his form ahead of the Masters. The world No 1 has struggled in recent appearances to replicate the form that saw him win two majors last year and cruise to victory at Januarys Hyundai Tournament of Champions, failing to post a top-15 finish in his last three starts.Spieths putting hasnt been as successful during the early-season events and he has also struggled from tee-to-green in recent weeks, but he heads to Innisbrook Resort aiming to continue his impressive record at the venue. Spieths Valspar victory was followed by the Masters title four weeks later The 22-year-old earned temporary membership on the PGA Tour with a tied-seventh finish at the tournament in 2013 and added another top-20 finish a year later, before following that up with a narrow victory last year.Spieth drained a lengthy birdie putt in a play-off in Florida last season to see off Patrick Reed and Sean OHair and claim the first of five worldwide wins in 2015.Play-off victory sparked a run of form which saw Spieth post back-to-back runner-up finishes in Houston and Texas before a record-breaking win at Augusta, with the 22-year-old now hoping for a similar display this week. Ways to watch How to watch featured group coverage Weve had a win this year already, but obviously the last few PGA Tour events werent up to par with how we were doing before, Spieth told a pre-tournament press conference.Even though the last couple events werent exactly what I was looking for, I did actually place the same last week that I did in 2015, so that course just doesnt fit me very well.All Im looking to take out is some momentum from what was strong and to build on what I need to do to improve from last weekk and Ill be ready to go.dddddddddddd Spieth needed a birdie putt at the last to force a play-off last year Im looking at it from the face weve already won this year, so now its time to build this momentum right into this Major.Spieth will play alongside Bill Haas and Henrik Stenson for the opening two rounds, with the Swede confirming that he would miss this months WGC-Dell Match Play to rest ahead of Augusta. Although Spieth has posted three top-five finishes already this season, he knows theres still plenty of work to do over the next month ahead of his Masters defence.I feel pretty good, although I really need to get my putter going, Spieth added. It hasnt really clicked yet and things havent been quite going in, but they will. The 22-year-old is chasing a second PGA Tour title of the season My wedge play needs to improve, but my driving of the golf ball is better and I feel better than it was last year. My iron striking has also been consistent from last week into this week.The four tournaments that I played in between Hawaii and Doral I certainly think the expectations that I put on myself were too high because of Hawaii, so I kind of needed to dial it back a little bit.Obviously you want to set high end, borderline unrealistic expectations for yourself because if you get anywhere close to it youre going to be there, but theres a balance that I need to find. It has been a learning experience this year.Watch the Valspar Championship throughout the week live on Sky Sports 4 - your home of golf. Or watch live from £6.99 without a contract, on NOW TV. Also See: Valspar Championship on Sky Recap: Spieths 2015 victory WGC Season Pass Golf live on Sky Sports 4 ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Besucherzähler
Heute waren 7 Gäste online.

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 13456 Themen und 25000 Beiträge.

Besucherrekord: 204 Benutzer (09.11.2019 06:45).

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de