Schneeflocken

-- Quarterback Josh Johnson has returned to the San Francisco 49ers and his former college coac

in So funktioniert das Forum 20.09.2019 04:01
von sakura698 | 570 Beiträge

FLORHAM PARK, N. LeBron James Shoes Outlet .J. - The New York Jets could be down two of their top receivers when they take on the San Diego Chargers on Sunday.Eric Decker and David Nelson will be game-time decisions after being listed as questionable Friday because of injuries that limited them this week. Both players were flying with the team to San Diego on Friday afternoon.Decker has not practiced all week because of an ailing right hamstring that has hampered him since New Yorks game at Green Bay in Week 2. Decker was listed as questionable, but said the hamstring feels better than it did Thursday.The muscle itself is healthier, 100 per cent, than it was, Decker said. Now, its just a matter of working everything around it and strengthening it back up.Coach Rex Ryan said its always a concern when it comes to hamstrings that it could be a lingering issue.But hes a pro and he knows his body, Ryan said. I think he works hard to get out there on the field, but yeah, sometimes its, Do you play him? Do you sit him? Do you do whatever? If you know what really helps a guy moving forward maybe you decide to sit a guy, but hes a guy that answers the bell.Nelson sprained his left ankle against Detroit last Sunday. He was also questionable after being limited at practice, something that surprised Ryan since it appeared earlier in the week that Nelsons sprain was severe. Nelson didnt practice Wednesday or Thursday.His ankle was unbelievable, Ryan said. Some guys are unbelievable healers now. Well see how he does, but I was shocked that he was able to go, even on a limited basis.Nelsons main concern was monitoring his ankle on the flight and trying to prevent any additional swelling.After a first day of practicing on it all week, thatll add some swelling to it, Nelson said. Also, a five-hour flight. So, were trying to find some remedies to do while were on the plane to keep that at bay as best we can.If one or both are unable to play, newly signed wide receivers T.J. Graham and Chris Owusu could see their first action with the Jets. They only other healthy receivers are Jeremy Kerley, Greg Salas, Saalim Hakim and Walt Powell.Cornerback Dee Milliner (quadriceps) fully practiced and will play for the first time since Week 2. Ryan was uncertain whether Milliner would start, leaving open the possibility that both Antonio Allen and Darrin Walls could get the call with Milliner coming in as a reserve.We havent decided that yet, Ryan said. Like I said, he will play, for sure. He is going to play.Right guard Willie Colon (knee) was a full participant at practice, as were right tackle Breno Giacomini (lower back), centre Nick Mangold (shoulder), running back Chris Johnson (ankle), safety Calvin Pryor (quadriceps) and nose tackle Damon Harrison (ankle). All will play against the Chargers.___AP NFL websites: www.pro32.ap.org and www.twitter.com/AP_NFL Clearance LeBron James Shoes .ca. Hi Kerry, Love reading your column and loved watching your analysis on the TSN broadcasts!And were now in Round 2! Bruins! Canadiens! We know all about the great games of the past from the players, the broadcasters and the writers. LeBron James Shoes For Sale .Y. - Islanders forward Anders Lee has been fined $2,286 by the NHL for elbowing St. https://www.cheapshoeslebronjames.com/ . -- Quarterback Josh Johnson has returned to the San Francisco 49ers and his former college coach, Jim Harbaugh.SAN DIEGO - Chargers quarterback Philip Rivers didnt practice Wednesday, although he participated in a morning walkthrough and said he expects to play against the San Francisco 49ers on Saturday night when the Chargers try to keep alive their playoff hopes.At this point in the week I have no doubt about playing against the 49ers, Rivers said.I expect him to play, coach Mike McCoy said.Neither Rivers nor McCoy would come out and say the move was to give Rivers some rest, but Rivers at least hinted it was.I hate not practicing but at some point youve got to do whats best for me and the team. Practicing today just wouldnt have been beneficial moving toward Saturday, Rivers said.The quarterback is listed as having chest and back injuries, although thee team hasnt said what the specific injuries are. Wholesale LeBron James Shoes. Asked if it could be termed a maintenance day, he said: Sure. Sounds good.Rivers said he had a say in the decision that he wouldnt practice Wednesday.Asked if he anticipates practicing Thursday, he said: Well see. I dont think therell be any fireworks.After losses to New England and Denver, the Chargers (8-6) need to win out and get some help from other teams in order to make the playoffs for a second straight year.Also Wednesday, running back Ryan Mathews missed another day of practice and McCoy officially ruled out wide receiver Keenan Allen, who broke his right collarbone in Sundays 22-10 loss to Denver.___Online: http://pro32.ap.org/poll and http://twitter.com/AP_NFL ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Besucherzähler
Heute waren 2 Gäste online.

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 13456 Themen und 25000 Beiträge.

Besucherrekord: 204 Benutzer (09.11.2019 06:45).

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de