Schneeflocken

never fought in the UFC

in Neuvorstellungen 20.09.2019 03:13
von jin shuiqian | 3.880 Beiträge

NEW YORK -- Dallas Stars forward Ryan Garbutt was fined $1,474 -- the maximum allowable under the collective bargaining agreement -- by the NHL on Saturday for spearing Anaheim Ducks forward Corey Perry in the groin Friday night. Garbutt was given a major penalty for spearing and a game misconduct midway through the first period in the Stars 6-2 loss at Anaheim. "I was just coming back to the bench and got careless with my stick," Garbutt said. "It was deliberate," Ducks coach Bruce Boudreau countered. "It wasnt an accident. It was pretty dirty." The Ducks lead the first-round playoff series 3-2. Ronald Acuna Jr. Braves Jersey . Louis Cardinals placed outfielder Allen Craig on the 15-day disabled list with a right knee contusion on Sunday. Braves Jerseys 2020 . -- The court fight over NFL concussions should heat up soon as a judge in Philadelphia weighs the fairness of the proposed $765 million settlement. https://www.cheapbraves.com/193o-francis...sey-braves.html. Eller said the Oilers were a "junior team" that was "all over the place" before Edmontons 4-3 victory over Montreal on Tuesday night, Oilers head coach Dallas Eakins took offence to Ellers comments and used it to motivate his youthful team. Grant Dayton Braves Jersey . Unlike last year when nobody got in, there have been estimates of as many as five getting voted in this time around and as few as one, Greg Maddux. Atlanta Braves Store . The Extreme Heat Policy was enacted at Melbourne Park just before 2 p.m. Thursday, suspending all matches on outer courts until the early evening and requiring the closure of the retractable roofs at Rod Laver and Hisense arenas before play could continue on the show courts.Gina Carano has some fight left in her yet. The mixed martial artist-turned-actress said on Thursdays edition of The Arsenio Hall Show that she is "actually kind of considering" a comeback to the octagon and will be meeting with UFC president Dana White next week to discuss her future. "Its something I can do that makes everything else disappear. I dream about it. I just didnt know if I was ever going to get placed with the opportunity to make a comeback," she said. "So Im either going to do it now or retire and say, Im never going to do it. So now is the moment." Carano (7-1) has never fought in the UFC, despite her contract being absorbed when the organizations parent company, Zuffa LLC, purchased Strikeforce in 2011. Her first and only loss of her career came in her last fight - against another potential UFC signee, Cris Cyborg - back in August 2009. Should Carano and White come to some sort of an agreement, the former face of womens MMA would enter into the Ronda Rousey sweepstaakes in the quest to dethrone the undefeated womens bantamweight champion.dddddddddddd Rousey, who most recently scored her first TKO victory in a win against fellow former Olympian Sara McMann, is awaiting the announcement of her next opponent. The water, however, isnt so clear. Carano would be near the top of that list along with Cyborg if she was willing to fight at 135 pounds. Also, division stalwarts Cat Zingano, who is the No. 1 title contender but remains out with a knee injury, and Alexis Davis, currently riding a five-fight win streak, are very much a part of the conversation. Even former 18-time boxing world champion and undefeated mixed martial artist Holly Holm could find her way into a title shot if she can work out a deal with the UFC. Carano isnt looking that far ahead. All she knows is that shes not necessarily ready to hang up the gloves. "Theres not a workout that I go through that Im not fighting somebody in my mind," she said, "and its never gone away." ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Besucherzähler
Heute waren 6 Gäste online.

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 13456 Themen und 25000 Beiträge.

Besucherrekord: 204 Benutzer (09.11.2019 06:45).

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de