Schneeflocken

the former Acadia quarterback

in Neuvorstellungen 20.09.2019 03:09
von jin shuiqian | 3.880 Beiträge

Cyclist Lucy Garner broke two ribs racing in Belgium, while Olivia Breen and Holly Bradshaw were also in action at the weekend. It was another weekend of mixed emotions for the Sky Academy Sports Scholars as the build-up to Rio continues to gather momentum.Garner, though, will want to quickly forget the last 24 hours after suffering a horrible crash in the Keukens van Lommel Ladies Classic race with her Wiggle High5 team on Sunday. The 21-year-old from Leicester said: It was a nightmare and its taken me 20 minutes to get out of bed this morning.The first couple of days of recovery will be the worst and then hopefully I should feel better. Im not entirely sure what happened with the crash!I suddenly saw a girl fly over to the left, I thought I had avoided it but then I found myself flying over the road landing my ribs straight onto a barrier. I dont have any other scratches on my body, unbelievably actually. Holly Bradshaw working hard at the Alexander Stadium on Sunday I knew straight away something wasnt right as I was really struggling with my breathing and had a pain I had never felt before. Thirteen years of riding my bike and never breaking a bone is pretty lucky so I will take two broken ribs!Paralympian and multi-eventer Breen enjoyed a more fruitful Sunday, impressing on the track and in the sand pit.The 19-year-old London 2012 bronze medalist, competing at the Newham June Open, said: Im so happy. I jumped a personal best in the long jump with 4.38m.I then ran my first 200m of the season and it felt great. I clocked 28.26s. My form makes me so excited for next weeks Europeans [in Grosseto, Italy].Pole vaulter Bradshaw will have had better days, but she remained upbeat after finishing in last place in a strong field at the Birmingham Diamond League meeting on Sunday.Cuban Yarisley Silva won with 4.84m, while Bradshaw failed to clear 4.50, settling with a seasons best 4.35.The 24-year-old from Preston said: The performance wasnt the best thing Ive ever done, but boy its nice to be back at it! The Birmingham crowd was amazing as always.Bradshaw has already jumped the Olympic qualifying mark and was making her first appearance in the outdoor season.WHATS COMING UP FOR OUR SCHOLARS10-16 JUNE: IPC Athletics European Championships in Grosseto, Italy23-26 JUNE: Lucy Garner, National Road Cycling Champs, Stockton-on-Tees Also See: About the Scholarship Meet the athletes Blogs Videos Fake Jerseys For Sale .J. Ellis hit an RBI single in the ninth inning, Hanley Ramirez hit a tape-measure, three-run homer in the first against Cliff Lee and the Los Angeles Dodgers beat the Philadelphia Phillies 4-3 on Saturday night. Fake Jerseys 2019 .com) - The Chicago Blackhawks take aim at their longest winning streak of the season on Sunday when they host the Calgary Flames in a battle at the United Center. https://www.fakejersey.com/. Left back Armero opened the scoring in the fifth minute when his deflected shot rolled past Greece goalkeeper Orestis Karnezis. Striker Teofilo Gutierrez poked in Colombias second goal from a deflected corner in the 58th and James Rodriguez capped it off with a low shot in stoppage time after a slick backheel flick from Juan Cuadrado. Fake Jerseys . The 17-time Grand Slam champion, who lose three straight finals in Monte Carlo to Rafael Nadal from 2006-08, has not played in the tournament since 2011, when he lost to Jurgen Melzer in the quarterfinals. Fake Jerseys Outlet .ca. Mr. Fraser, I think everyone would like to hear your opinion on what sort of suspension Zac Rinaldo should get. His comment after the game of I changed the whole game, man.HAMILTON, Ont. -- Jeremiah Masoli threw three second-half touchdown passes as the Hamilton Tiger-Cats beat the Montreal Alouettes 28-23 in the CFL exhibition opener for both teams Saturday. Masoli, entering his second CFL season, put Hamilton ahead 28-23 with a 16-yard TD pass to Sam Giguere at 9:21 of the fourth quarter at McMaster Universitys Ron Joyce Stadium. Montreal led 23-21 on Delbert Alvarados 26-yard field goal at 2:27. Masoli gave Hamilton a 21-20 advantage with two third-quarter TD strikes. He hit C.J. Gable on a six-yard pass at 6:32, then capped a 105-yard, six-play march with a 20-yard toss to Luke Tasker at 12:31. Alvarados 43-yard field goal had put Montreal ahead 20-7. Zach Collaros, Hamiltons top off-season acquisition, played the opening quarter and finished 5-of-8 passing for 52 yards and had a 13-yard run. Tyrell Sutton and Kyle Graves had the Montreal touchdowns. Sean Whyte added the converts and a field goal while Alvarado booted two. Dan LeFevour scored Hamiltons other touchdown. Brett Lauther had two converts while Justin Medlock added one. Alex Brinks nine-yard TD strike to Graves at 13:38 of the second staked Montreal to a 17-7 half-time lead. Graves, the former Acadia quarterback trying to make the Alouettes as a receiverr, scored after Whyte connected from 43 yards at 10:20 to break a 7-7 tie.dddddddddddd Sutton opened the scoring with a one-yard TD run at 9:33 of the first, set up by a pass interference call in the end zone on Hamiltons Brandon Stewart. Montreal took over at the Ticats 25-yard line after Medlock was tackled recovering an errant third-down snap resulting in a 40-yard loss on the play. LeFevour tied it with a one-yard TD run on third down on the final play of the first. It was set up by a pass interference call on Montreals Michael Carter in the end zone after Hamiltons Eric Norwood forced and recovered a fumble on a punt return. NOTES -- Former NFL star receiver Chad Johnson didnt dress for Montreal due to an ankle injury. Quarterback Troy Smith and linebackers Chip Cox -- CFLs top defensive player last year -- and Kyries Hebert also didnt suit up for the Alouettes . . . Hamilton finishes its exhibition schedule visiting the Toronto Argonauts on Thursday night at Varsity Stadium. Montreal hosts the expansion Ottawa Redblacks on Friday night . . . CFL teams must reduce their training camp rosters to 65 players by 11:59 ET on Sunday . . . Hamilton is scheduled to play its first game at the new Tim Hortons Field on July 26 hosting Ottawa. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Besucherzähler
Heute waren 2 Gäste online.

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 13456 Themen und 25000 Beiträge.

Besucherrekord: 204 Benutzer (09.11.2019 06:45).

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de