Schneeflocken

as the Bills do rank fourth in sacks and the 49

in So funktioniert das Forum 19.09.2019 09:53
von corse178 | 1.906 Beiträge

The Undefeateds Domonique Foxworth (12 p.m. ET) joins the guys.Text us at 67974 (msg&data rates may apply) or tweet us at @LeBatardShow and @Stugotz790 -- well be with you from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m. ET on ESPN Radio, ESPNRadio.com and ESPNU. Cheap Shoes Australia Free Shipping . "I wrote 36 on my sheet at the beginning of the game," the Cincinnati coach said, referring the yard line the ball would need to be snapped from. Clearance Shoes Australia . After a first half in which he thought "the lid was on the basket," the Toronto Raptors coach watched his squad mount a second half surge to defeat the Cleveland Cavaliers 98-91. https://www.shoesaustraliaonline.com/ . Bradwell was scheduled to become a free agent Tuesday. Born and raised in Toronto, Bradwell is entering his sixth CFL season, with all six played for his hometown Argonauts. Shoes Australia Outlet . Supported by three-run homers from Jayson Werth and Wilson Ramos, the young right-hander went seven strong innings in the Washington Nationals 8-4 victory over the Arizona Diamondbacks on Friday night. Wholesale Shoes Australia . The Oilers come in having lost five in a row (0-4-1) and 16 of their last 20 games, dropping a 2-1 decision to the Vancouver Canucks on Tuesday. In 1987, Donald Trump released a book called The Art of the Deal.I have not read this book by Donald Trump. But I bring up Donald Trumps name here not because I have or have not read Donald Trumps book but rather as a totally cheap ploy to fool search engines into putting the link to this article, which has nothing to do with Donald Trump or his politics, toward the top of the results. Reminds me of something I was just not saying to Hillary Clinton: I need all the traffic I can get and, regardless of whether you are a supporter of Hillary Clinton or Donald Trump, the fact remains that there are tons of people searching for stories that discuss, in some way or fashion, Donald Trump and/or Hillary Clinton. So, in a blatant, cheap and completely disingenuous way to lure some of these people to an article that has nothing to do with Hillary Clinton or Donald Trump, I have instead put the names of Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump many times over at the start of this article -- which has nothing to do with Donald Trump or Hillary Clinton -- in the hopes they think it does, in fact, discuss Hillary Clinton or Donald Trump. Hillary Clinton, Hillary Clinton, Hillary Clinton, Donald Trump, Hillary Clinton, Hillary Clinton, Donald Trump, Trump, Clinton, Clinton, Trump, Trump, Clinton, Clinton, Trump, Clinton. I just mentioned Hillary Clintons and Donald Trumps names 18 times each, so as to not show favoritism to either candidate in this lame ploy thats all about grabbing attention and fooling someone into thinking they are getting an article about Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump, when in fact it has absolutely nothing to do with the election between Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton. Oh, and by the way: Ken Bone, Ken Bone, Ken Bone, Ken Bone.So thats the wrong way to do it, and, the truth is, I did bring up the title The Art of the Deal for a reason. The other day, I got a text from a friend Im in a league with:How tradeable is Antonio Brown?I own Antonio Brown in the 10-team PPR league (starting 3 receivers) that we are both in, so I know he is asking me as fellow owner and potential trade partner, not as his friend who gives fantasy advice to people not named Hillary Clinton or Donald Trump.I wrote back this: Well, I drafted him No. 1 overall for a reason, but for the right price anyone is available.That is the totally correct response. In essence, I value the Steelers wideout highly, but Im happy to listen. What do you have?He then sent a group of three players he was offering for Brown. It was a little short of what I wanted, but it was certainly a reasonable offer, especially for an initial offer. I told him to let me consider it and look at his team -- also the correct response -- which I then did. I looked at his roster more closely and then sent a text:Interesting. I have a counter. Let me know when you want to talk.Then he wrote back, Just make your counter. But if it involves Ezekiel Elliott, dont bother.And thats a huge mistake. I am in a handful of leagues this year, and I find stuff like this happening a lot. My friend made a huge error there. I mean first, its a bit silly to ask me to consider trading my best player when he wont even listen to hearing about a deal for his. But aside from that, it was a tactical error.What he should have done is said, What do you have? Or he should have given me a time to talk on the phone -- even if he had no intention of trading the Cowboys running back and never would, no matter what. He should at least let me think I have a shot at Zeke. Get me excited about the possibility. Hear what I am interested in on his team and then negotiate down from that.And that brought me to thinking about trade negotiation in general, which is a valuable skill fantasy. Im always one of the most active trade talkers in any league I am in, partially because thats some of the fun of it, partially because you can always improve and partially because Im always open to discussing anything, so folks know they can talk about anyone with me.But I think it is a dying skill or art, if you will. Too many times I see or hear from folks who should have been able to make a deal but werent able to because they approached it wrong.So here, quickly now, are five tips on improving your negotiation skills: the five Ls, if you will -- or even if you wont.1. Let go: everyone is availableFirst, every player on your team should be available. Its like that old joke:Me: Would you lick the bottom of my shoe for a dollar? You: What? No, thats gross. Me: What if I gave you a million dollars? You: Well, yeah, sure, for a million dollars I would lick the bottom of your shoe. Me: How about doing it for two dollars? You: I told you -- thats gross. I wouldnt do that. Me: I think weve established you would do that. Now were just negotiating price. At the right price, you should be willing to trade any player on your team. Even if its unlikely, being dismissive immediately shuts down trade talk. Be open to anything. Hear what a potential trade partner says about your stud, ask for the world and then back down from that. But by being willing to listen, you never know what the other might offer up. I had never thought about dealing Antonio Brown in that league. But after his offer, I started thinking about it and was open to the idea, but when he said Zeke was off the table, that killed the deal. Who knows what players we might have added to those two to make a deal. Maybe Im crazy about Zeke and would have offered Brown and others for him. (I wouldnt have in this case, but you never know.)An addendum to that is just being willing to listen. I texted another friend about a potential trade: Hey, wanna talk a little trade? He wrote back: Im not really interested in making any trades right now. Thats also a mistake. Just because youre not looking to deal someone doesnt mean you shouldnt listen. Your team can always improve. Rule 1 is always be willing to listen and dont mark any player off-limits.2. ListenToo many times folks think only about what a deal can do for them and not about why their potential trade partner might do the deal. So listen to them. The first thing I try to do is talk. When you talk to people, you can hear in their voice what they think, why they think, how strongly they feel about a player or scenario. Email and texting are imperfect forms of communication. So I always ask if we can get on the phone to discuss. I also ask, whether we are talking or writing, what they are looking for. I may look at their team and think they need help at wideout, but then they say, I could use an upgrade at tight end and I think, Huh. OK, good to know. But it doesnt matter what you think. So focus on improving their tight end situation as opposed to offering up deals they wont be interested in.One thing I like to do is ask them to rank their own players. Say I am looking for a running back. I will ask my potential trade partner: Hey, of these four backs you have, will you rank them for me? That does two things. One, it places a value on each guy to help narrow negotiations, and two, it allows me to see clearly how they view their players. Because theres a decent chance they might value their players differently than I do. So if the player I think is No. 2 they rank as RB4 -- OK, now I have my target. OK, lets discuss your lowest-ranked guy. This allows both of you to find common ground quickly.3. Logic: Use itI always explain my thinking. One trick to selling anything is explaining the problem, then offering the solution. So I always try to explain my logic and thinking. I also dont try to hide anything.Look, as soon as so-and-so comes back, youre down to one usable running back. I desperately need a tight end now that so-and-so is hurt. This player on my team is good, but honestly, Im never starting him over X player or Y player. So let me give you my guy who is just going to sit on my bench all season, and you give me your stud tight end. The downgrade from your stud tight end to your backup isnt as steep as what youre playing at running back now. So isnt a lineup with my guy at your running back spot and a replacement tight end better than the stud tight end and this backup running back in your lineup?I dont try to talk down the other persons players. Most people are smart. If youre inquiring about a guy, they know that player has value. Offering your honest thought process, even if they dont agree with it, helps with the negotiation and gives them something to react to, rather than just an unsolicited and generic trade offer email with no context.4. Look: See the other persons sideLook at the trade from the others point of view. If you were them, would you do this deal? My late, great Uncle Lester used to say, If you can get 80 percent of what you want in a deal, take it. Most people screw it up trying to get the last 20 percent. You want to improve your team -- thats great. But trying to rip someone off rarely works in leagues in which folks know what they are doing. Its a waste of time, and it gives you a reputation of being impossible to deal with -- Hes unreasonable about players. By the way, if you can easily rip someone off, find a new league. Theres nothing fun about that. But also because, invariably, you probably will want to make a deal with that person again, so scorching the earth afterward or bragging about how well you did in the deal is not smart. So look at it from their point of view, and if you can say that you would agree to the other side of the deal, then its a deal that will most likely get done.5. Lose: Think about what you are giving upWhat team owners have to lose is often overlooked when evaluating a trade. The first guy offered me three players for Antonio Brown. Great, but I really like my roster. And if I make that deal, I have to lose two players from my bench. So the trade for me is really Antonio Brown plus my two bench guys for his three guys. Looking at it from that standpoint, it didnt make sense. When evaluating trades, both offers you are receiving and ones you are putting out there, consider the entirety of the transaction -- not just what you are getting but also what you (or your trade partner) have to lose.One last item that doesnt have a cute L name: advertise. If you are going to trade a big-name player, let folks know. Another friend in a different league was asking me what to do. Decimated by injuries, his team really has only Steelers running back LeVeon Bell as a usable chip. So I suggested he put it out to the league. LeVeon is on the block. Make your best offer. As opposed to trying to go to one or two individual owners, put it out there and let the competition drive the market. Youll be able to play offers against one another and get a better deal for yourself. And this will put you in conversation with more owners, so you know what is available and what isnt. You can always make multiple trades.Oh, and by the way, negotiation is a skill in fantasy football, so stop with the vetoes. All owners should be allowed to coach their own team, even if its done poorly -- even if you dont agree with their decision. Unless theres obvious collusion, no trade should ever be vetoed. And the people who use the veto as a strategy and vote down any trade that doesnt involve them are among the worst kind of people in fantasy football. Win on the virtual field, not by using a veto disingenuously.Good luck out there. This is the time of the season when you should have a good idea of what your team has and needs, but there is still enough of the season left to make a difference. Thanks, as always, to Kyle Soppe of ESPN Fantasy research for his help with this. Lets get to it.Quarterbacks I love in Week 6Drew Brees, Saints: Im putting him here because I am the only guy to have him as the No. 1 QB this week. Off the bye and at home against a Panthers team on a short week, this is a good spot for Brees, as he has followed a bye with a home game twice in the past five years. In those two games, he has 695 passing yards and nine touchdowns. Death, taxes and you start Drew Brees at home. He has enjoyed seven straight home games with three or more touchdown passes, including Week 13 last year against a Panthers secondary that was certainly stronger than this years inconsistent version. Brees is worth the price in cash games for daily.Carson Palmer, Cardinals: Palmer was actually dropped in some leagues due to shaky performance and the concussion, but he has been cleared to play this week. And while I am concerned long term about his viability as an every-week starter this season, I do think hes a top-10 guy this week at home against a Jets team that is allowing opponents to complete 71.7 percent of passes, most in the NFL. Only three teams have allowed more touchdown passes, and with David Johnson keeping defenses honest, expect the Cardinals to press the pace and catch the Jets in man coverage a lot. That bodes well for all the Cardinals playmakers.Derek Carr, Raiders: Im the highest on him and not everyone has Carr as a top-10 play this week. I understand the concerns, though. Carr wasnt great against the Chiefs last season, prior to the beatdown by Pittsburgh the Chiefs were giving up just 233 passing yards a game and they are coming off a bye. Im not buying it and heres why: The Chiefs have only five sacks in four games this season and of Carrs 64 career passing touchdowns, 52 of them (81 percent) have come when hes not under pressure. With the Raiders offensive line and a strong run game to set up play-action, Carr should have all day to find Amari Cooper, Michael Crabtree & Co. In fantasy, QBs are either start no matter what or play the matchups. This season, Carr has moved into the start no matter what category.Other receiving votes: Speaking of a lack of pressure, only two teams have fewer sacks than the Raiders this season, they give up the most passing yards per game and Alex Smith has five straight multi-touchdown pass games against the Raiders. Sunday makes it six straight. ... Since becoming the starter for the Bears three weeks ago, Brian Hoyer is the third-best QB in fantasy, has the most passing yards and only three QBs have more touchdown passes. Hes still available in 82 percent of leagues and gets a decent matchup at home against the Jags. ... I have no doubt that the Patriots will be able to move the ball on Cincy, which means Andy Dalton is going to have to throw to keep up. New England has been middle of the pack in pass defense this season and has given up at least 15 fantasy points to opposing QBs in every game except the Thursday night shutout of the Texans. Dalton has at least 16 points in every game except the one against the Broncos, so the Red Rifle should be a fairly usable QB2.Quarterbacks I hate in Week 6Philip Rivers, Chargers: Did you hear last Thursday nights broadcast of the Cards-49ers? At one point, the announcers spoke of fantasy football in dismissive terms, which was odd to me since the only people watching Drew Stanton versus Blaine Gabbert in a battle of one-win teams when there is playoff baseball are fantasy owners. Nutty. I mention this because I never love having guys on Thursday night games. There have certainly been some huge performances, just like David Johnson and Larry Fitzgerald had last week, but overall its often ugly football. Rivers plays on Thursday night and in addition to the short week, this is oobviously not a great matchup.dddddddddddd In two games against the Broncos last season, he averaged 215 passing yards per game and had just two touchdowns and two interceptions. Through five games, the Broncos have allowed just three passing touchdowns total. Rivers is outside my top 15 this week.Eli Manning, Giants: He just doesnt look right. The entire offense seems out of sync and the Ravens defense has been strong this season. Sure, the Ravens have always faced the best competition, but whatever. You think the Giants are an elite offense these days? Eli has thrown two touchdowns in the past four games. Facing a Ravens team giving up the fifth-fewest passing yards per game this season (190.8), not only is Eli outside my top 15 this week, hes an easy drop for me in 10-team leagues.Blake Bortles, Jaguars: Dont look now but Vic Fangios Bears defense has been not-terrible at home this season, giving up just 403 yards and one touchdown total in two home games to Matthew Stafford and Carson Wentz. Out of the bye, Bortles is coming off of consecutive games with less than 210 passing yards, something he didnt do last season. With Brian Hoyer and Jordan Howard going ball control, its hard to see this game getting into crazy shootout mode, so Bortles is a lower-end QB2 for me this week.Running backs I love in Week 6C.J. Anderson, Broncos: I know, I know. It was great, then it wasnt, and now theres some new guy and were not sure what to do. So basically, Anderson is like everyones first marriage. But I suggest therapy, hard work and sticking with it. Getting RT Donald Stephenson and TE Virgil Green back should help the run game in a matchup with the Chargers I expect the Broncos to control, and while you dont love to see Devontae Booker getting as many snaps as he did last week, I wonder how much of that was due to game flow. Booker is a must-own if you have Anderson, but either way, Anderson currently ranks fifth in red zone rushing attempts, so Im riding CJA against a Bolts team that has allowed a league-high eight red zone rushing scores.Lamar Miller, Texans: If not now, when? If not him, who? Listen, Fantasy Moses, it has been 40 days and 40 nights since Lamar Miller sniffed a touchdown. Or at least it seems that way. That ends this weekend, as Miller gets to the promised land with two sheep. Wait. That didnt come out right. Look, I was crazy high on him in the preseason and I get it, he hasnt delivered the way you expected. But he currently ranks fourth in rushes and touches among RBs and the Colts have allowed 100 rushing yards to running backs or a rushing touchdown in every game this season, and for 11 straight games overall.Christine Michael, Seahawks: The Falcons are allowing the second-most yards after first contact per carry this season (2.21 ... for reference, thats 41.7 percent above league average), and Michael himself is top 10 in yards per carry before contact. So, he doesnt get touched for a while and when the Falcons touch him they have trouble holding on. Got it. Gig em Aggies. Michael is a top-10 play for me.Others receiving votes: I know he left last week with a leg injury, but as I write this on Wednesday night it appears as though Eddie Lacy will go and may get all the work, as James Starks is banged up. Looking like the guy from 2014, I like Eddie to eat, er, gain lots of yards, against a Cowboys team allowing the second-most yards before contact per rush this season. ... It was fun while it lasted, Cameron Artis-Payne, but Jonathan Stewart should be back just in time. No defense has allowed more rushing touchdowns, as the Saints have allowed multiple rushing touchdowns in three of four games this season. ... Speaking of allowing running back rushing touchdowns, the Texans have allowed one in four of five weeks this season. I like Frank Gore to overcome the Colts bizarre red zone play calling and find his way in. ... When they fire the guy before you for not running the ball enough, you can be sure that new Ravens offensive coordinator Marty Mornhinweg is gonna run the ball. Expect a lot of Terrance West against the Giants, whose run defense has started to show some cracks. ... I expect the Bengals to be trailing against the Patriots, which means this is a Giovani Bernard game. ... I am not a fan of Ryan Mathews long term, but hes got the gig and a start against the Redskins, which means he should get a long look as you set your lineup.Running backs I hate in Week 6Matt Forte, Jets: The Cardinals have had extra time to prepare for a home game against a running back who is in a time-share and who has had 17.4 percent of his carries fail to make it past the line of scrimmage. Arizona is fourth in number of rushes that have ended at the line of scrimmage or behind it. The Bilal Powell thing is for reals, yall. Forte is only a low-end RB2 this week.Isaiah Crowell, Browns: Playing smashmouth, ball-control offense, the Titans rank fourth in time of possession this season, keeping the ball away from opponents. Theyve allowed just two rushing touchdowns all season and the Browns just lost LG Joel Bitonio (currently the ninth-best run-blocking guard, per Pro Football Focus) to a foot sprain. Crowell ranks in the bottom 10 in yards after contact, and has seen his workload decrease in recent weeks (53.7 percent of Cleveland rushing attempts the past three games, which is down from 68.2 percent through the first two weeks).Matt Jones, Redskins: Whether these things are related or not, you tell me. But Jones had a critical fumble last week, an issue he has dealt with in the past. This week, Jay Gruden comes out and says they need to give preseason star Robert Kelley more work. The Eagles have allowed just two rushing scores this season and are giving up just 3.9 yards per carry. In fact, Philly is being run on the fewest times per game this season (19 attempts per game). Maybe they are all related. Maybe they are all just wacky coincidences. You decide.Wide receivers I love in Week 6Kelvin Benjamin, Panthers: As the song goes, this is all about the Kelvins. Hes scored in three of the five games hes played this season. The two he didnt? Against the Vikings and the game that Cam Newton missed. Cams back and against the Saints, the 6-foot-5 Benjamin should once again be a big red zone target against the team that allows the seventh-most fantasy points to opposing wideouts. Im the only one to have him as a top-three play this week.Marvin Jones, Lions: With the Lions run game banged up this week, they are gonna have to throw, throw, throw, and when they do, theyll look to Jones, who has 100 yards and/or a score in three of the past four games. The Rams have given up 591 yards and four scores to enemy wideouts in their past three games.Brandin Cooks, Saints: See Brees, Drew. The Panthers are allowing the fourth-most yards per pass attempt and at home, in the dome, Brees main target should bust out of his slump.Julian Edelman, Patriots: A lot of owners have tweeted me or sent notes worried about Edelman. I wouldnt be.Jeremy Maclin, Chiefs: You know I like Alex Smith as a streamer (and, dammit, as a person) this week, as the Raiders have allowed more than 190 yards and a score to opposing wide receivers in four of five games this season (the lone exception being the run-heavy Titans). Maclin is currently on pace for a career-high 148 targets, and the touchdowns will come, as Andy Reid is traditionally very good out of a bye. With Jamaal Charles back to full strength, the Chiefs offense should look like weve come to expect. Oakland, New Orleans, Indy, Jacksonville, Carolina and Tampa Bay are the next six games for the Chiefs. Great matchups until Denver in Week 12, so this is your last chance to buy low.Others receiving votes: Miami is ... whats the word I am looking for ... not good (editors note: thats two words). I want as much of the Steelers as I can get this week, which means Sammie Coates keeps it going. ... Im ignoring last week and the Drew Stanton experience, so Im back on John Brown against that struggling Jets defense that has given up the second-most touchdown passes of 20-plus yards. ... You either believe in Cameron Meredith or you do not believe in Cameron Meredith. Taking over the Kevin White role and seeing a lot of burnable Davon House, Im a believer again this week. ... With Jordan Reed possible to miss the game against Philadelphia due to concussion symptoms, I like Jamison Crowder to pick up a lot of those targets over the middle. ... The wide receiver-needy should look into Kamar Aiken, as it looks like Steve Smith Sr. will miss this Sundays game and Mike Wallace will be at less than 100 percent. The Giants have given up at least 77 yards to the slot in four of five games this season.Wide receivers I hate in Week 6Travis Benjamin, Chargers: In Weeks 1-2, Benjamin caught 92.9 percent of targets and scored two touchdowns. Weeks 3-5, he caught 60 percent of targets and didnt score. Since 6-foot-5 Kelvin Benjamin had a big game in Week 1, the Broncos have allowed opposing WR1s to total just 19 catches for 206 yards and 0 TDs. Thats 4.8 catches for 51.5 yards per game (10.8 yards per catch). Considering that includes guys like T.Y. Hilton, A.J. Green, Mike Evans and Julio Jones. At 5-foot-10, hes not going over the top for a score the way Kelvin Benjamin did, so what youre hoping for here is that he gets behind the defense for one, but chances are you have better options.Alshon Jeffery, Bears: Same as last week and the week before. Until Brian Hoyer starts taking some shots deep or they scheme different ways to get Jeffery the ball, hes no more than a low-end WR2. Four different Bears (four!) have more targets than Jeffery since Hoyer took over as QB (Kevin White, Eddie Royal, Zach Miller and Cameron Meredith). The Jags have been pretty good against the deep ball this year as well, as theyve allowed the third-fewest 20-plus-yard plays this season (just 6.1 yards per attempt, also third fewest).Jeremy Kerley, 49ers: After a leaky start, the Bills defense has righted itself somewhat, giving up no passing touchdowns in the past three weeks. We also dont know what we are going to get out of Colin Kaepernick. Some reports said that some felt Christian Ponder was the best QB in practice, not Kap. People forget, before the injury, this is a guy who lost his job to Blaine Gabbert. Will Kap lock onto Kerley like Gabbert did or will he try to stretch the field some with Torrey Smith? On the road in a tough matchup, without knowing what we are going to get from the QB or his tendencies in the pass game, makes me nervous. I realize Kerley was likely your waiver pick this week, but if I have him, Im holding him out until I see more.Tight ends I love in Week 6Jimmy Graham, Seahawks: Prior to his bye week, Graham reeled off consecutive games of at least six catches and 100 yards. Thats the longest streak of those thresholds by a tight end since 2011, when it was done in three straight by ... Jimmy Graham. The Falcons have allowed at least five catches, 64 yards and a score to tight ends in four of five weeks this season.Zach Miller, Bears: Since Brian Hoyer took over, only Greg Olsen has more fantasy points. Still available in about 30 percent of leagues, Miller has become a target monster for Hoyer, especially in the red zone, with three scores in the past three weeks. Its not a great matchup with Jacksonville, but its also not a scary one, and the pure volume of looks makes him a legit low-end TE1 this week.Others receiving votes: Jesse James now has a score in three of his past four games and the Dolphins are top-10 in points allowed to opposing tight ends. As you may have heard, you cant teach 6-foot-7. ... So far, he hasnt been existent, but with no Jared Cook and the Cowboys coughing up the fourth-most fantasy points to opposing tight ends (at least 70 yards to tight ends in four straight), I could see Richard Rodgers doing some damage in a TE2 kind of way.Tight ends I hate in Week 6Redskins tight ends: I am writing this assuming that Jordan Reed is not going to play. If Reed goes, you obviously have to start him, but assuming hes out, dont get cute with Vernon Davis or Niles Paul. Very different players, obviously, and this isnt a great matchup as the Eagles have allowed the fewest fantasy points to opposing tight ends, including zero touchdowns. Now, they havent really faced anyone yet, but still. The fact remains this is a bad matchup, especially for players who dont have the skill set that Reed does.Dennis Pitta, Ravens: Pitta has not been used very much in the red zone so far (zero touchdowns this year), and the Giants have held the opposing tight end to five or fewer points in three of the past four games. Those three were against the Saints, Redskins and Packers. Pretty good offenses, no? Maybe he gets some more PPR love because Steve Smith Sr. is likely out, but hard to see him as a top-10 play.Defenses I love in Week 6Cardinals D/ST: My No. 1 defense this week, Arizona gets extra time to prep for a home game in prime time against Fitzmagic and a Jets team that has ... well, lets say theyve been challenged recently in the turnover department.Bills D/ST: Quietly the third-best fantasy defense in football, they are still available in about 17 percent of ESPN leagues. After a quiet few first weeks, theyve scored 49 points in the past three games, the same number as the Vikings D/ST during that stretch. While Colin Kaepernicks mobility will make it harder to tackle him for a sack, expect him to be pressured into making mistakes, as the Bills do rank fourth in sacks and the 49ers have been shuffling their offensive line.Others receiving votes: The fewest fantasy points any defense has scored against the Rams this season is 7, so the Lions at home make for a bye-week filler possibility. ... The Dolphins look like a hot mess recently and have given up 27 points to opposing defenses the past two weeks. The Steelers are up next and, having righted the ship after the loss to Philly, seem primed to have a strong effort against Miami.Defenses I hate in Week 6Panthers D/ST: Not only are you not starting them against the Saints (only once has a defense scored more than six points against New Orleans this season), I have no issue with you dropping them. Tough, I know, because they were the third team taken overall among defenses, but when they can get only three points at home against an erratic Jameis Winston and a third-string running back ... After the Saints, they have a bye and then are home to Arizona, which could go either way. Theres a chance youre not thinking about them until Week 9 at Los Angeles. Welcome to dumpsville, Carolina. Population: you.Bengals D/ST: Podcast fans know how I feel about this team, but after seeing the complete lack of effort against the Cowboys last week, youre nuts if you want to roll the dice with them on the road against New England. Anythings possible ... we saw the Bengals shut down Tom Brady and the Patriots a few years ago, but that seems like a long time ago and that was before the Gronk You tour kicked in. No thanks.Matthew Berry, The Talented Mr. Roto, has a trade offer for you. He is the creator of RotoPass.com, a paid spokesman for DraftKings.com and one of the owners of the Fantasy Life app. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Besucherzähler
Heute war 1 Gast online.

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 13456 Themen und 25000 Beiträge.

Besucherrekord: 204 Benutzer (09.11.2019 06:45).

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de