Schneeflocken

Denard Span singled to right, scoring McLouth and ending L

in So funktioniert das Forum 18.09.2019 03:49
von sakura698 | 570 Beiträge

SUNRISE, Fla. Harrison Butker Chiefs Jersey . -- Brad Boyes return to the lineup proved timely for the Florida Panthers. Boyes scored the winning goal in a shootout to lift the Panthers over the Detroit Red Wings 3-2 on Tuesday night. Aleksander Barkov also scored in the tiebreaker for Florida, which has won three of four overall and two in a row against the Red Wings. Boyes is 4 of 5 in shootouts this season and has 35 career shootout goals, the most among active players. He returned to the lineup after being a healthy scratch Sunday in a 6-2 loss at Chicago. "Its a good win. Its good to contribute, whichever way I can," Boyes said. "If shootout is the way to do it, Im happy with that." Tomas Tatar scored for Detroit in the shootout but Tim Thomas stopped shots by Daniel Alfredsson and Gustav Nyquist. Nick Bjugstad and Sean Bergenheim had the goals in regulation for Florida. Thomas made 24 saves. The Panthers also won 2-1 on Saturday in Detroit. "Beating them twice in a short period is pretty nice," Bjugstad said. "Theyve got a lot of good players, a lot of experienced players. So I think it says a lot about the guys in the locker room." Pavel Datsyuk and Todd Bertuzzi scored for the Red Wings. Jimmy Howard made 25 saves and Johan Franzen had two assists. Detroit lost for the sixth time this season when leading after two periods. The Red Wings are 0-5 in shootouts. "I tried some different guys. We didnt get it done," coach Mike Babcock said. "We got one point, we wanted two; we came up one short." Florida scored twice in the third to tie the game. Bjugstad evened it at 2 when he put the puck over Howards shoulder with 5:22 left in regulation. The Panthers cut it to 2-1 on a goal by Bergenheim exactly 5 minutes into the period. Dmitry Kulikov bounced a shot from the point that Bergenheim touched on the way to the net. "All it comes down to is, we needed to go in the third period and score early, get the momentum," Panthers coach Peter Horachek said. "Its about winning 60 minutes, its not about winning the first or the second." The Red Wings took a 2-0 lead in the second on Datsyuks goal. Franzen slid a soft pass to Datsyuk to the left of the crease and he one-timed it into the net at 6:47. Franzen has 12 points in his last 10 games. Datsyuk returned to the lineup after missing seven games with a concussion sustained Nov. 23 against Ottawa. He has six goals and nine assists in 11 career games against the Panthers. "Youre up two goals on the road, youre in a good situation, and being up two, after two, we would have taken that," Howard said. "But weve got to either find a way to score the next one or have the ability to shut them down." The Red Wings went ahead 1-0 on a power-play goal by Bertuzzi in the first. Franzens shot from the left point was tipped by Datsyuk and blocked by Thomas before Bertuzzi poked in the rebound at 10:26. The Red Wings had a goal disallowed early in the first due to goaltender interference. Jonathan Ericssons slap shot from the left point found the corner of the net, but it was ruled that Daniel Cleary interfered. "That was a big win. Down 2-0 going into the third period, to come back like that, its a great thing," Thomas said. NOTES: Red Wings C Stephen Weiss returned to Florida for the first time since he signed a five-year deal with Detroit in July. Weiss spent 11 years with the Panthers from 2002-2013. Mecole Hardman Womens Jersey . "I knew it was gone. I mean, I felt it," the 2012 NL Rookie of the Year said. "I havent felt like that in a while. I havent got extension on a ball in a pretty long time. Anthony Sherman Jersey . -- Olympic medallist Jennifer Abel of Laval, Que. http://www.prochiefsauthentic.com/Youth-Mecole-Hardman-Elite-Jersey/ . Detroits powerful offence made that unnecessary. Scherzer allowed two hits and struck out seven, and the Tigers backed their star right-hander with three early homers in an 8-1 victory over the Tampa Bay Rays on Thursday night.WASHINGTON -- Twice during their extra-inning game against the Cincinnati Reds on Monday night, the Washington Nationals appeared to have game-winning hits. Twice, the Reds made outstanding catches. There would be no third chance as Todd Fraziers two-run homer in the 15th inning lifted the Reds over the Nationals 4-3. "All you can do is hit and sometimes you wish you could steer it after you hit it, but that doesnt happen," Nationals manager Matt Williams said after watching his team tie the game in the ninth and nearly win it in the 11th and 14th. First, Brandon Phillips robbed Wilson Ramos behind second base with a runner on third to end the 11th. Then in the 14th, Billy Hamilton got a great jump and made a diving grab in right centre of Anthony Rendons liner with a man on second. "I hit it good," Rendon said. "I knew it and I knew he had a chance of catching it, but I was hoping it might die and it didnt die." Phillips singled off Ross Detwiler (0-2) to open the 15th and with one out, Frazier homered to centre. "I (wanted) to drive something. I had two good at-bats before that. Its crazy how the game goes," Frazier said. "Youre 0 for 3 and then you get three more at-bats in extra innings and you go 3 for 3. So its like a whole new game and I got a ball up, elevated and tried to drive it." The home run also ended a 27 2-3 innings scoreless streak by the Nationals bullpen. "Bad execution, bad pitch selection, pretty much bad all the way around," Detwiler said Logan Ondrusek (1-2) worked two innings for the win, allowing an RBI single to Greg Dobbs in the bottom of the 15th before getting Danny Espinosa to fly out to deep right to end the 4-hour, 58-minute game. Washington trailed 2-1 when Espinosa doubled to left off Aroldis Chapman to start the ninth. He advanced to third on a fly to deep left-centre by Kevin Frandsen and scored on pinch-hitter Scott Hairstons fly to deep left. That rally cost Reeds starter Mike Leake his first win since April 15. Khalen Saunders Womens Jersey. Monday night was the first meeting between Leake and Stephen Strasburg, youth league teammates in San Diego and 2009 first-round draft choices, with Strasburg going first overall and Leake eighth. Strasburg went seven innings, allowing two runs and six hits. He walked only one, but hit two batters, both of whom scored. Both teams had their share of chances. The Reds were 2 for 24 with runners in scoring position, and the Nationals were 2 for 18. The Reds were without first baseman Joey Votto (strained left quadriceps), who is rehabbing in Cincinnati, for the fourth straight game. Trailing 2-0, Washington finally got to Leake in the seventh. Nate McLouth singled with one out and took second on a wild pitch. With two outs, Denard Span singled to right, scoring McLouth and ending Leakes night after 110 pitches. The Reds used their legs to take a 1-0 lead in the fourth. Frazier was hit by a pitch with one out and went to third on Brayan Penas single. With Chris Heisey at the plate, Ramos blocked a pitch by Strasburg in the dirt and Pena broke for second. Frazier dashed home when Ramos threw to second and second baseman Espinosas only play was on Pena, who was tagged out in a rundown. The Reds made it 2-0 in the fifth. Zack Cozart was hit on the arm by a fastball by Strasburg. On a hit-and-run play, Hamilton singled him to third and Cozart scored on a single to centre by Skip Schumaker. NOTES: Williams said rookie RHP Blake Treinen will be called up from Triple-A Syracuse to make LHP Gio Gonzalezs scheduled start Thursday in Pittsburgh. Gonzalez (left shoulder inflammation) went on the 15-day DL Sunday. Treinen has made four appearances, including one start, for Washington. ... Williams said 1B Adam LaRoche (right quad strain) took pregame grounders for the first time since going on the DL on May 10. . Cincinnatis Jonny Cueto (4-2, 1.25) opposes Doug Fister (0-1, 4.76) on Tuesday. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Besucherzähler
Heute waren 15 Gäste online.

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 13456 Themen und 25000 Beiträge.

Besucherrekord: 204 Benutzer (09.11.2019 06:45).

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de