Schneeflocken

Thun, said in an email to The Canadian Pres

in So funktioniert das Forum 16.09.2019 03:52
von sakura698 | 570 Beiträge

Gino RedaMy order: For well over a decade through my oldest boys hockey career, I was all about the Cinnamon Raisin toasted bagel with light cream cheese and a medium coffee with milk. Wholesale China Jerseys . Standing by the glass in the offensive zone, using the dasher board to hold my Timmys, watching my kid grow up on the ice. Now eight years later, with my oldest having moved away, Im back in the same spot at the rink, watching my little guy begin the same journey. Im a little older, so its a Greek yogurt instead of the bagel, but Im still "Milk no sugar," and still loving the view at the glass.Favourite donut: Chocolate GlazedAaron WardMy order: Large coffee double/double with two Splenda/Sugar Twin. I order it most often in the International Departures terminal at Pearson Airport when Im purchasing my 144 premade packets of Tim Hortons coffee to take home to North Carolina. The ladies at Tim Hortons know me as "that guy who buys all that coffee."Favourite donut: Apple Fritter. (But my real go-to is 10 Sour Cream Glazed and 10 Apple Fritter Timbits.)Jamie McLennanMy order: I love the grilled cheese with chili on the side. I order that during winter when Im coming to the studio to watch games and do a show. Thankfully, the Tims location not far from the TSN studio is always there when I need it.Favourite donut: Sour Cream Glazed (with a hot chocolate)Gord MillerMy order: Cinnamon Raisin bagel, lightly toasted, lightly buttered. With an orange juice.Favourite donut: Oatmeal Raisin cookies Loading The boys are getting ready for tonights NHL Season Preview Show on TSN1 and TSN4 at 8 pm ET. #NHL #TSN View on Instagram @-webkit-keyframesdkaXkpbBxI{ 0%{opacity:0.5;} 50%{opacity:1;} 100%{opacity:0.5;} } @keyframesdkaXkpbBxI{ 0%{opacity:0.5;} 50%{opacity:1;} 100%{opacity:0.5;} }(The Panel getting prepped for the Hockey Season Preview show in their environment)Ray FerraroMy order: First of all, Tims Dark Roast. Two cream, one sugar. Follow that with a 12 Grain bagel, double toasted, with light strawberry cream cheese.Favourite donut: Vanilla Dip (with sprinkles)Chris CuthbertMy order: On the road, breakfast is the Tim Hortons egg whites on English Muffin, but I go bacon instead of sausage. Extra-large double-double coffee with pumpkin flavour shot in the fall. And for lunch, ‎Turkey Bacon Club and chicken noodle soup! Favourite donut: I only window shop the donuts, but will admit it hurts not to go Maple Dip. Discount China Jerseys . With the team he supported as a child on the verge of reaching the Champions League semifinals for the first time in 19 years, Ba instead scored the goal that knocked them out. Stitched Authentic Jerseys .com) - Joe Pavelski scored twice to lead the San Jose Sharks in a 5-2 win over the Edmonton Oilers to split a home-and-home set. https://www.chinajerseysfreeshipping.com/ .com) - Stanley Johnson had 18 points and No.Bruins tough guy Shawn Thornton has been suspended 15 games for punching and injuring unsuspecting Penguins defenceman Brooks Orpik, which the NHL considered an "act of retribution." Thornton went after Orpik during a stoppage in play a week ago, slew-footing him to the ice and punching him twice in the head. Orpik suffered a concussion and was taken off the ice on a stretcher and transported to the hospital. Earlier, Orpik hit Boston winger Loui Eriksson, knocking him out of the game with a concussion. NHL vice president of player safety Brendan Shanahan pointed to the two-minute roughing penalty Thornton received for trying to get Orpik to fight as a sign of premeditation. "This cannot be described as a hockey play that went bad, nor do we consider this a spontaneous reaction to an incident that just occurred," Shanahan said in the video announcing the longest regular-season suspension during his tenure as the leagues disciplinarian. "It is our view that this was an act of retribution for an incident that occurred earlier in the game, the result of this action by Thornton was a serious injury to Orpik." Orpik has not played since the game, which was Dec. 7 at TD Garden in Boston, and is on injured reserve. He is still experiencing concussion-like symptoms and took part in a light skating session for the first time Friday. Speaking to reporters at Joe Louis Arena in Detroit before his teams game against the Red Wings, Penguins coach Dan Bylsma said he was not waiting for the NHLs ruling to be satisfied with what happened. "Hes a pretty honest hockey player who made a mistake," Bylsma said of Thornton. " 1/8Shanahan 3/8 made a ruling, I think, that says volumes about getting that kind of play out of the game." Thornton had already served three games of this ban before the Bruins 6-2 loss to the Vancouver Canucks Saturday night. He is eligible to return Jan. 11 when the Bruins face the San Jose Sharks. Boston coach Claude Julien wouldnt comment on the suspension. Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping. "I said what I had to say when it happened," he said. "The league made a decision and I move on with the team." Prior to the game, Julien had praised Thorntons leadership. "We take a lot of pride in making sure that everybody knows theyre important on our team, and Shawns been a real good player for us," he said. "Him missing in our lineup, weve lost a little bit of his leadership. Weve lost his presence as far as what his line brings to us." Most of the Bruins politely declined comment. "If that is how the league is approaching it, thats their decision," said forward Brad Marchand. "We will live with it." The suspension comes after Thorntons in-person hearing with the department of player safety Friday in New York. Thorntons agent, Anton Thun, said in an email to The Canadian Press that no decision had been made whether to appeal the suspension. It is the only one longer than 10 games that Shanahan has given since taking this position in June of 2011. "I am aware of todays ruling by the NHL department of player safety," Thornton said in a statement released by the team. "I will be consulting with the Bruins, my representation and the NHLPA about next steps, and will be in a position to address the matter publicly after speaking with those parties." Thornton forfeits US$84,615.45 in salary as a result of the suspension, his first disciplinary action during his NHL career. "We respect the process including the ability to attend and present our case in person," Bruins general manager Peter Chiarelli said in a statement. "At this time, we will decline comment until the process is complete and Shawn has exhausted all rights available to him." Penguins forward James Neal was suspended for five games earlier this week for kneeing Brad Marchand in the head during the same game. The 36-year-old from Oshawa, Ont., has three goals and 41 penalty minutes in 27 games this season. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Besucherzähler
Heute waren 2 Gäste online.

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 13456 Themen und 25000 Beiträge.

Besucherrekord: 204 Benutzer (09.11.2019 06:45).

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de