Schneeflocken

e finish. Thompson led a 1-2 Canadian finish in th

in So funktioniert das Forum 16.09.2019 03:52
von sakura698 | 570 Beiträge

Morgantown, WV - Jaden Oberkrom made a 37-yard field goal as time expired to lift No. NFL Jerseys 2020 . 10 TCU over 20th-ranked West Virginia, 31-30, on Saturday. The Horned Frogs took over at their own 24 with 2:07 to play. Kolby Listenbees 40-yard catch moved the ball to the WVU 33-yard line and following four straight runs, Oberkrom made the game-winning field goal. Trevone Boykin completed 12-of-30 passes for 166 yards, one touchdown and an interception for the Horned Frogs (7-1, 4-1 Big 12), who have won three in a row. He also carried the ball nine times for 49 yards and a score. B.J. Catalon rushed for 105 yards and two touchdowns on 20 carries for TCU, which entered the game as the nations highest scoring team (50.4 ppg). Deante Gray caught two passes for 55 yards and a score. Clint Trickett connected on 15-of-26 passes for 162 yards, one touchdown and two interceptions for the Mountaineers (6-3, 4-2), who had a four-game winning streak snapped. Mario Alford caught three passes for 79 yards and a score for West Virginia, which turned the ball over five times. After TCU took a 14-13 lead with 9:27 left in the third quarter, the Mountaineers scored two touchdowns in 15 seconds. Dreamius Smith ripped off a 50-yard run before scoring from five yards. West Virginia cornerback Terrell Chestnut followed with a great individual effort on the first play of the ensuing TCU drive. Josh Doctson caught a pass before Chestnut ripped the ball loose and raced 35 yards the other way for a strip-and-score. But Trickett made a big mistake on the next WVU possession. On 3rd-and-9, Trickett was under pressure and was picked off by Paul Dawson. Catalons 23-yard TD run got TCU within 27-21 with 2:25 remaining. I thought that if we could make it through the third quarter, that with the wind we could change the field position and get close enough, said TCU coach Gary Patterson. We were in a lot of trouble but we fought back and got some stops so we could do that. The Mountaineers responded with a field goal. Alfords 46-yard catch led to Josh Lamberts 23-yard field goal. After each team punted once, TCU started from its own 49-yard line. Doctsons 15-yard catch preceded five straight runs. On 3rd-and-goal, Catalon scored from six yards out to make it 30-28. The Horned Frogs offense was back on the field after West Virginia went three-and-out. Boykins 21-yard run moved the ball to midfield. TCU, however, ended up turning the ball over on downs. A quick three-and-out by the Mountaineers set up TCUs game-winning drive. I take responsibility for what happened offensively, said West Virginia coach Dana Holgorsen. It was bad. It was not acceptable. West Virginia converted a trio of third downs on the games opening possession. Kevin Whites 23-yard catch on 3rd-and-6 led to Alfords 23-yard TD catch. After the Horned Frogs went three-and-out, Trickett led the Mountaineers on a 14-play drive that Lambert capped with a 21-yard field goal. The West Virginia offense was back on the field after the Mountaineers recovered the ensuing kickoff. Lambert made a 44-yard field goal to make it 13-0. Gray responded with a 47-yard TD catch with 1:44 left in the first quarter. TCU was unable to take advantage of three West Virginia turnovers during a scoreless second stanza. The last of those turnovers came when Wendell Smallwood fumbled. The Horned Frogs took over at the WVU 23-yard line but Boykin was intercepted by KJ Dillon. The Horned Frogs finally cashed in on a WVU turnover early in the third period. A miscommunication between Trickett and the center led to a fumble, recovered by TCUs Mike Tuaua. Boykin kept the ball himself and ran for a touchdown from two yards out. Game Notes The all-time series is tied, 2-2 ... Smith carried the ball 12 times for 70 yards ... West Virginia plays at Texas next Saturday, while TCU welcomes Kansas State to town next weekend. Wholesale Jerseys China . The Cubs made the moves before Thursdays game against Arizona. They promoted left-hander Zac Rosscup and right-hander Neil Ramirez from Triple-A Iowa and optioned righty Blake Parker to their top minor league team. China Jerseys 2020 . -- Seattle Seahawks wide receiver Sidney Rice tweeted an apparent goodbye after a report about his pending release. https://www.cheapjerseysfromchinareview.com/ . Each day, TSN.ca provides the latest rumours, reports and speculation from around the NHL beat. Defensive Depth TSN Hockey Insider Pierre LeBrun is reporting the Toronto Maple Leafs have considerable interest in unrestricted free-agent defenceman Dan Boyle.LA PLAGNE, France -- Canadian skicross star Marielle Thompson capped her dream season in style Sunday by winning her second career Crystal Globe. Thompson, who won Olympic gold last month at the Sochi Games, edged Fanny Smith of Switzerland to win the final World Cup of the season and the overall title. "Once I was in the gate I was in my zone and comfortable," Thompson said on a conference call. "I just focused on what I needed to do. I think thats the way to do it." The Canadian entered the competition with a slim five-point lead on Smith in the World Cup overall standings. Thompson fell behind her main rival in the final before executing a dramatic pass to move in front to stay. "I knew that everything came down to that last run down the course so it was pretty intense, especially being behind out of the gate and having to make that pass," Thompson said. "It was probably one of the most exciting moments for me in a long while on the skicross course. "It was really great for me to make that pass. Its not very fun skiing behind people. I like skiing in front." Smith settled for silver and Georgia Simmerling of West Vancouver, B.C., won bronze. Calgarys Brady Leman won bronze in the mens race. Jean Frederic Chapuis of France won gold and Austrias Christoph Wahrstoetter took the silver. "I think I made more finals than any other guy this year," Leman said. "They didnt really go my way and I didnt have my best skiing when I made it to the medal rounds and when it really counts. I know Im there and I know Ive been super-competitive every week thhis year which is good because thats something that Ive struggled with in the past. China NFL Jerseys. "But you always want more so I know what Ive got to focus on this summer at least anyway." Leman reached the final at the Olympics but just missed the podium with a fourth-place finish. Thompson led a 1-2 Canadian finish in the womens final at Sochi with teammate Kelsey Serwa. "The main goal this year was the Olympics and once I realized that goal I had to refocus and think about the Globe," said Thompson. "In the final (Sunday) I needed to be patient. I waited for the right moment (to pass) and it happened to be near the end. "I nailed the big super-G turn and I was able to move past her." Thompson, from Whistler, B.C., became the first Canadian to win a skicross Crystal Globe in 2012. The 21-year-old won this seasons overall title with 755 points. "Im just really happy that I could realize all my goals and not really disappoint myself," she said. Smith was second with 730 points and Ophelie David of France was third with 572 points. Swedens Victor Oehling Norberg won the mens Crystal Globe with 494 points. Andreas Matt of Austria was second with 482 points and Germanys Daniel Bohnacker was third with 399 points. Dave Duncan of London, Ont., was leading the World Cup rankings when he was injured during the qualification round at the last World Cup stop in Are, Sweden. He missed his last three races and settled for sixth overall. Switzerland won the Nations Cup for the second straight year with 2,261 points. Canada was second with 2,154 points. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Besucherzähler
Heute waren 2 Gäste online.

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 13456 Themen und 25000 Beiträge.

Besucherrekord: 204 Benutzer (09.11.2019 06:45).

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de