in So funktioniert das Forum
• | 321 Beiträge
Simple Blogging SEO Tips Simple Blogging SEO Tips September 1 cheap air max 2017 , 2013 | Author: Toby Overby | Posted in SEO I have posted articles on search engine optimization in my blog but I thought writing more about new things about seo will be better tackling new way on how to get a good ranking on search engines.
To get the needed targeted traffic in search engines such as Google, you need your blog, and your post to prominently show in the top ten search engine results. There are also tools to determine the rank of every keyword in key phrase to be used in the titles and first paragraph of the post to be able to get high ranking.
There are two factors affecting search engine ranking of a blog – on-page and off-page optimization. The former means that you have to make use of high ranking keywords to be used on your post (meaning putting it in the title or the first paragraph of the text) and off-page optimization which is getting quality back links pointing to your blog and its pages.
To on-page optimize your blog, as what I stated in my earlier posts:
* Keywords – it is what the search engine look for in your title tag and the content of your post when someone type it in the search engine. When you search on a particular phrase cheap air max 2018 , the title or the content of the web page with the exact phrase you have searched for will be the first to be shown on search engine results.
* On page relevancy – since Google has tweaked its algorithms on title tags, it now requires that your pageposts should have relevancy to your title in a particular keyword your choose. It simply means that your title has a particular keyword that is being search and some of it is also found in your posts.
For off-page optimization:
* Get a lot of one way links – since link-exchange and reciprocal links no longer works and it will only clutter your site template Google looks at it with a frown. But one-way links is the best way to get page rank they said but I said since page rank does not contribute much in the search engine ranking, links to your posts from other sites with a particular keyword.
It means that many sites links to your blog with a particular keyword your blog page located on your title post and on the body post itself your blog page will show higher on search engine results.
Let us say your blog post is about “niche fishing”, and there are thousand of links pointing to your page from the anchor text “niche fishing” your page will be put on the top list of the search engine when someone look for the term. But don’t jump on creating links like this yet.
Search engine looks at the thousand of links going to a blog especially if it’s new as a link spam cheap air max , and your effort will be wasted.
* One way links with the right anchor text (ex. “niche fishing”) pointing to your post from other sites. Links should come from variety of locations (let us say forums with different ip address, social networking sites that are not owned by just one owner (know what I mean).
* Do not overuse the keyword or same anchor text in your link building effort. Just one keyword pointing to your blog post will trigger search engine suspicion.