Schneeflocken

with one out in the seventh against Blake Beaven.

in Eure Homepages 28.08.2019 09:34
von corse178 | 1.906 Beiträge

SILVERSTONE, Great Britain -- Red Bull reserve driver Pierre Gasly said driving with the Halo cockpit protection device was weird but did not have a big impact on visibility.The Halo is undergoing its final on-track tests before a decision is taken on whether or not it is introduced next year. Gasly became the latest driver to run it during a test session on Tuesday and said the structure had only marginally changed visibility from the cockpit.It does not change much in terms of visibility but it feels weird to see something above your helmet, also on the straight you see this sort of big triangle above you, he said. Now, I think you get used to it and you definitely can drive with it.But for me, Formula One has always been open cockpit. For sure, there are more risks but drivers have known this for a long time and I think all drivers that climb into a racing car are aware of the risks and accept them. I dont think things should change on that front. Its always been that way. Well see what happens but I like it how it is now.It was the first time any team other than Ferrari has tested a Halo prototype and the run came two days after Red Bull boss Christian Horner said he plans to vote against it at upcoming Strategy Group meetings. Zack Wheeler Jersey . Hazard cut in from the left and scored with a swerving right-footed shot for ninth goal of the season, which proved to be enough for the victory despite Chelseas forwards again lacking a cutting edge up front. Tom Seaver Jersey . -- Ryan Blaney provided more evidence that Penske Racings No. http://www.metsbaseballauthentic.com/pedro-martinez-mets-jersey/ . Ouellette, from Montreal, already has three Olympic gold medals since joining the team in 1999. Amed Rosario Mets Jersey . Lack made 20 saves for his third shutout of the season as the Canucks blanked the St. Louis Blues 1-0 in the first post-Olympic game for both teams night. Jason Vargas Mets Jersey . -- Damian Lillard and LaMarcus Alrdridge were again the go-to duo for the Trail Blazers against the Kings. OAKLAND, Calif. -- Bartolo Colon was feeling a little run down during the second inning. He felt a lot better after Josh Reddick made a shoestring catch that saved a couple more runs. Colon worked seven strong innings to win his sixth straight decision, Reddick homered and matched a career high with four hits, and the Oakland Athletics avoided a sweep with a 10-2 victory over the Seattle Mariners on Sunday. "I did feel tired during the second inning and was just trying to find a way to get through it," Colon said. "All I can say is that was the best play. I felt, Wow and was ready to get the next guys out." That catch, with the bases loaded and two runs already in, helped Oaklands pitchers face the minimum 23 batters the rest of the way, with a pair of double plays erasing the lone baserunners. "He made several good plays," As manager Bob Melvin said. "That play probably had a lot to do with getting the momentum back and allowing Bartolo to get his second wind." Sean Smith and Brandon Moss each homered and drove in two runs for the Athletics, who moved three games ahead of Texas in the AL West -- their largest lead since ending the 2006 season four games up. Josh Donaldson also went deep, and Yoenis Cespedes, Coco Crisp and John Jaso each drove in runs for Oakland. "I had a feeling about it as I was running in and watching it sink," Reddick said. "I shoestringed it and was kind of lucky because the ball was moving." Colon (9-2) allowed two runs on eight hits, did not walk a batter and struck out three to extend his home win streak to seven. "Today could have gotten away from him early," Donaldson said. "Reddick made that nice catch and it kind of picked him up. Bartolo is a never-say-die guy anyway. You know hes going to come back and throw strikes." Hisashi Iwakuma (7-2) lost for the first time since April 23, giving up four runs on a season high-tying eight hits. He also walked Jaso three times and struck out three. Iwakumas streak of not allowing an earned run was stopped at 31 2-3 innings, second longest in Mariners history to Mark Langstons 34-inning streak in 1988. Endy Chavez had two hits and drove in two runs for the Mariners, who were looking for their first sweep of the season. Michael Morse, Jason Bay and Mike Zunino each singled to open the second inning for Seattle. After Colon struck out Brendan Ryan, Chavez delivered a two-run single. Nick Franklin singled to reload the bases, but Colon got Kyle Seager and Kendrys Morales on short fly balls to limit the damage.dddddddddddd "That was a great play. Seager couldnt hit that ball any harder," Mariners manager Eric Wedge said. "He hit it so hard it stayed for Reddick to get it. Hes got a great arm too, so that was a tough one there." Iwakuma allowed his first earned run since May 26 when the As got to him in the fourth. Donaldson and Smith hit back-to-back doubles to open the inning and Reddick followed with an RBI single. Cespedes and Moss each drove in a run in the fifth to make it 4-2. Colon slammed the door on the Mariners after the second, retiring 11 straight before allowing Morses single in the sixth. Colon induced a double play ball from Bay and then worked a perfect seventh. "He didnt change a thing," Chavez said of Colon. "He kept throwing the same things, a sinker inside and a fastball outside for strikes." Donaldson and Smith hit back-to-back home runs with one out in the seventh against Blake Beaven. Crisp later walked with the bases loaded and Jaso hit a sacrifice fly against Tom Wilhelmsen to make it 8-2. Moss and Reddick each went deep in the ninth against Carter Capps. Sean Doolittle and Dan Otero pitched an inning apiece to close it out. Notes: Mariners LHP prospect Danny Hultzen (rotator cuff strain) remains at extended spring training. The former first-round draft pick last appeared in a game on April 19 with Triple-A Tacoma. Manager Eric Wedge said before the game that Hultzen would remain in Peoria while he continues to build arm strength. ... As INF Jed Lowrie was given the day off as manager Bob Melvin continues to deal with the effects of Thursdays 18-inning game against the New York Yankees. ... Cespedes will likely return to the outfield when the As open a four-game series at Texas on Monday. ... Colon threw 31 pitches in the second inning, the first time hes thrown 30 or more in an inning this year. ... INF Justin Smoak (strained right oblique) could return to the Mariners lineup as early as Monday night in Anaheim. ... The As hit more than two home runs in a game at home for the first time this year. ... RHP Aaron Harang (3-6, 5.60 ERA) takes the mound for Seattle against the Los Angeles Angels on Monday. He threw a two-hit shutout in his last start. ... The As will send RHP Dan Straily (4-2, 4.45) to the mound against the Rangers. Hes 3-0 with a 2.21 ERA over his last five starts. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Besucherzähler
Heute war 1 Gast online.

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 13456 Themen und 25000 Beiträge.

Besucherrekord: 204 Benutzer (09.11.2019 06:45).

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de