Schneeflocken

on the positive side of a 2-0 score

in Neuvorstellungen 22.08.2019 02:32
von jin shuiqian | 3.880 Beiträge

Ocala, FL (SportsNetwork. Trevor Daley Jersey .com) - Stacy Lewis, Jessica Korda and Azahara Munoz carded matching, 6-under 66s at the season-opening Coates Golf Championship. Wednesdays first round was suspended due to darkness with 21 players still on the course. Lewis, the No. 3 player in the world, has won 11 times on the LPGA Tour, including three victories last season. Lewis won the Rolex Player of the Year, the Vare Trophy and the official money title in 2014. Korda, a three-time winner on tour, won twice last year at the season-opening Pure Silk-Bahamas LPGA Classic and the Airbus LPGA Classic. Munoz has one victory at the 2012 Sybase Match Play Championship. Austin Ernst and Ha Na Jang finished up in the morning groups at 5-under 67. They held the lead throughout most of the day until Lewis, Korda and Munoz caught them later on at Golden Ocala Golf and Equestrian Club. World No. 2 Lydia Ko, who took the womens golf world by storm in her rookie season last year when she won three times and took home the season-long Race to the CME Globe, finished her first round tied for sixth at 4-under 68 with Na Yeon Choi. Lexi Thompson and Mi Jung Hur are one shot further back at 3- under 69. World No. 1 Inbee Park carded a 1-under 71 and she is tied for 15th with 11 others. Lewis was the last of the leaders to finish her round, but she did so in style and she vaulted into a share of the lead. Lewis started off her day on the back nine and she made par on 10 before rolling in her first birdie of the season on No. 11. It was short-lived as Lewis tripped to her only bogey on the par-4 13th, putting her back to even par. Following four straight pars from 14, Lewis drained another gain on 18 and she made the turn at 1-under. After a trio of pars from one, Lewis went on a huge run to finish up her round, making five birdies over her final six holes from No. 4. I just stayed patient out there, said Lewis. Finally on the back nine kind of got more comfortable just with back playing again and just started hitting golf shots. Had a couple birdies that were just tap-ins, which helped, and rolled a few putts in so it was a good day. Korda started her round on the front nine and began with five straight pars from No. 1 before getting into red numbers. Korda made back-to-back birdies on six and seven and she made the turn at minus-2. Korda rolled in her third birdie on No. 11 and later poured in three gains in a four-hole stretch from No. 14, giving her the lead at minus-6. Korda ended with a par at the last and was later joined by Munoz and Lewis in the lead. I just try and play like this every day of every year, Korda said about her success at season-opening events. I dont know, I guess I like the starts. I like being back and I feel refreshed and just happy to be here. Munoz, playing the back nine first, got off to a hot start when she played her first 10 holes at 4-under with birdies on 12, 14, 18 and one. Munoz tripped to her lone bogey of the day on No. 4, but she responded with a hot finish. The 27-year-old made a birdie on No. 4 before a trio of pars from No. 5. Munoz then drained birdies on her last two holes at eight and nine to finish at 6- under. I hit lots of fairways, and when I missed it I missed it by about a yard so I was always pretty good, Munoz said. I hit my irons really well. I think I hit 17 greens ... So I gave myself a lot of opportunities and I made them, too, so I rolled the ball pretty good. NOTES: The Coates Golf Championship is a new event on the LPGA Tour ... Tiffany Joh, Marina Alex and Mallory Blackwelder are through 15 holes and they were the furthest from finishing their rounds Wednesday ... Round one will resume at 7:30 a.m. ET Thursday, with round two beginning at the same time as scheduled ... Line Vedel (back) and Sarah Kemp (illness) both withdrew during their first rounds. Brendan Shanahan Red Wings Jersey . Redden played a total of 1,023 regular-season games with Ottawa, the New York Rangers, St. Louis and Boston. He finished with 457 points (109 goals, 348 assists) and a plus-160 rating over his career. Tyler Bertuzzi Jersey . Particularly when speaking in the stadium of Tuesdays opponent: Manchester City. "Maybe they dont fear us as before," Pique said on Monday, "because in the last two years we didnt win the Champions League. http://www.redwingshockeyauthentic.com/steve-yzerman-jersey/ . He was signed to help with depth to the receiving corps because of the loss of Shamawd Chambers to the 6-game injured list. OTTAWA -- Antoine Vermette scored three times -- including the overtime winner -- for the Phoenix Coyotes in a 4-3 win over the Ottawa Senators on Saturday afternoon. Vermette found a loose puck in front of Senators goalie Craig Anderson and pushed it through to the back of the net at 2:23. He now had three goals against his former team in five games. Radim Vrbata also scored for the Coyotes (19-10-6), who halted a three-game losing streak. Marc Methot, Kyle Turris, and Zach Smith had goals in a losing effort for Ottawa (14-17-7). The Senators have now lost three straight. Both goaltenders, Anderson for the Senators and Mike Smith for the Coyotes, saw plenty of action as Ottawa outshot Phoenix 40-38. Smith made solid back-to-back saves pad saves on Turris and Clarke MacArthur two minutes in overtime to keep the game going. The second, on MacArthur, Smith was on his stomach and just stretched his right leg out enough to get his toe on the puck. Seconds later Vermette scored the winner Vermettes second goal tied the game with just 2:13 to play in the third period and forced the overtime session. While on the power play the Coyotes were aided with two horrible clearing attempts by the Senators and eventually Vermette took a pass from David Moss and deposited the puck into an emppty net behind a fallen Anderson. Jimmy Howard Jersey. . Ottawa was on the positive side of a 2-0 score early in the second period. Fresh from the penalty box, Zack Smith got a long pass from Eric Gryba and skated in on a partial break from centre ice and beat Mike Smith high to the stick side at 3:10. The lead was short lived though as the Coyotes scored twice in a little more than three minutes, including once on the power play, to tie the game. Vermette scored his first goal when he beat Anderson from the slot at 5:28. Vrbata then scored on the power play at 8:47 when he moved in from the point and beat Anderson short side with a shot that barely made it past teammate Martin Hanzal. Methot then gave the Senators the lead back with his goal at 14:51. Notes: Patrick Wiercioch, Joe Corvo and Mika Zibanejad were scratches for the Senators Saturday while the Coyotes elected to sit David Rundblad, David Schlemko, Paul Bissonnette and Jeff HalpernaSaturdays game was the first time Phoenix played in Ottawa since Oct. 26, 2010 when they lost 5-2aSenators defenceman Cody Ceci turned 20 on SaturdayaErik Karlsson of the Senators, lead NHL defenceman in scoring with 34 pointsaThe Phoenix Coyotes are the only NHL club this season the hasnt scored a short-handed goal. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Besucherzähler
Heute waren 2 Gäste online.

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 13456 Themen und 25000 Beiträge.

Besucherrekord: 204 Benutzer (09.11.2019 06:45).

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de