Schneeflocken

our preparation and I think the time has come to follow

in Neuvorstellungen 16.08.2019 09:29
von corse178 | 1.906 Beiträge

Latavius Murray scored three touchdowns as the Oakland Raiders beat their division rival Denver Broncos 20-30. The Broncos struggled to undo a dominant Oakland defence, and Murrays match-winning performance, coupled with three Janikowski field goals was enough to give the Raiders No 1 spot in the AFC West. In 140 characters...Raiders win battle of the west and go top of the division. Murray scored three touchdowns but it was a disappointing night for the Broncos all round. WATCH: Worst rabona ever? Pittsburgh Steelers kicker Chris Boswells onside kick attempt fails miserably..! MVPKhalil Mack sacked Broncos quarterback Trevor Siemian twice, and let the Raiders defence in a commanding display, to show they are a genuine play-off contender. Khalil Mack sacked Trevor Siemian twice in a dominant display from the second year defensive end Game-changerIn the middle of the fourth quarter, Siemian was sacked by defensive end Khalil Mack, who forced a fumble and recovered the ball for Oakland. On the next play, T.J Ward looked to have intercepted back for the Broncos but it was ruled an incomplete pass.Oakland went on to score their third touchdown, putting the game beyond Denver.Stat of the night33 - The Broncos had a total of 33 rushing yards in week nine. Oakland had three different players over that amount, combining for 218 on the night. Scoring Summary 1st Quarter DEN 0-3 OAK FG - S. Janikowski 24 yd DEN 0-6 OAK FG - S. Janikowski 29 yd 2nd Quarter DEN 0-13 OAK TD - L. Murray 1 yd rush Extra point - S. Janikowski DEN 7-13 OAK TD - J. Norwood 36 yd pass - T. Siemian Extra Point - B. McManus DEN 7-20 OAK TD - L. Murray 1 yd rush Extra point - S. Janikowski DEN 10-20 OAK FG - B. McManus 55 yd 3rd Quarter 4th Quarter DEN 13-20 OAK FG - B. McManus 44 yd DEN 13-23 OAK FG - S. Janikowski 35 yd DEN 13-30 OAK TD - L. Murray 1 yd rush Extra point - S. Janikowski DEN 20-30 OAK TD - K. Bibbs 69 yd pass - T. Siemian Extra Point - B. McManus The gameThe Raiders dominated the first quarter but failed to find the end zone, settling for two close-range field goals. They added a touchdown at the start of the second quarter, Latavius Murray leaping over the offensive line and stretching for the end zone and a one-yard score. It took the Broncos until their fifth drive to register a first down, Siemian finding Demaryious Thomas for a 23-yard gain. The second-year quarterback went on to lead an 84-yard drive in just over three minutes, finishing with a 34-yard throw to Jordan Norwood, catching at the left hand side of the end zone. Latavius Murray scored three one-yard touchdowns in the Raiders victory The Raiders responded with another Murray touchdown, after Broncos safety Bradley Roby conceded a defensive pass interference penalty that moved Oakland to within a yard of the goal line. Murray forced his way through a crowded goal line, on the way to 114 yards for the night. Watch NOW TV Watch Sky Sports for just £6.99. No contract. Brandon McManus scored a 55-yard field goal for Denver to make it 20-10 at the half, before adding another three point kick at the end of the third quarter. But it was Oakland who re-established their advantage early in the final period, Janikowski slotting a 35-yard field goal before Murray took advantage of another pass interference penalty to score his third touchdown from close range. Sebastian Janikowski scored three field goals to help lift the Raiders Running back Kapri Bibbs did provide a highlight for Broncos fans, a 69-yard catch and run to score the first touchdown of his career. Denver have struggled to run the ball after losing C.J Anderson to a knee injury, and Bibbs will hope he has given head coach Gary Kubiak something to think about for their week 10 match up against the New Orleans Saints.The Broncos drop to 6-3, now third in the division, and will hope to receive good news on defensive end Derek Wolfe, who suffered an elbow injury in the third quarter. Though the stats will say otherwise, it was another impressive performance from third year Derek Carr, who is visibly growing in confidence week on week. The Raiders now lead the AFC West with a 7-2 record, going into their bye week. Also See: RESULT: Week 10 game choice OBJ at the double as Giants win WATCH: 99 Yard kick off return Vunipola reveals NFL dream Rashan Gary Womens Jersey . Robredo, ranked No. 16, bounced back from an upset loss to Leonardo Mayer in the second round of the Royal Guard Open in Chile last week to down Carreno Busta in 1 hour, 25 minutes. On a day filled mostly with qualifying matches, fifth-seeded Marcel Granollers of Spain also entered the second with a 7-5, 3-6, 6-2 win over Aljaz Bedene of Slovenia, while Guido Pella of Argentina defeated Guillermo Garcia-Lopez of Spain 7-6 (6), 6-4 to advance. Brett Favre Jersey . Scott won the Australian PGA last week in his first event in Australia since winning the U.S. Masters in April. American Matt Kuchar, ahead by two strokes with four to play and even with Scott with one to go, double-bogeyed the 18th after taking two shots to get out of a bunker. http://www.packersrookiestore.com/Packers-Elgton-Jenkins-Jersey/ . In what the team had called a retirement, Ryan said Thursday that he is resigning as chief executive of the Rangers in a move effective at the end of this month. Aaron Rodgers Youth Jersey . He said Tuesday thats a big reason why he is now the new coach of the Tennessee Titans. Whisenhunt said he hit it off quickly with Ruston Webster when interviewing for the job Friday night. Aaron Rodgers Womens Jersey . 1 position. The Mustangs (6-0), who beat Queens 50-31 last weekend, earned 17 first-place votes and 287 points in voting by the Football Reporters of Canada. Western was last ranked first in the country in October 2011. Its official: Its great to be back in Australia catching up with some friends and family, after what was a pretty incredible couple of weeks in Brazil.Personally, I was pretty happy with how we performed in the 4x100m freestyle relay and proud of the bronze medal the boys and I brought home. It was always going to be a really tough event. Its the benchmark event for a lot of countries and it can really affect the way the whole team performs having that big event up front.So it was a big build-up, but I think we were probably on par with how we wanted to perform as a relay team. We went with the tactics of putting the strongest swimmers at the back of the relay and it panned out all right. It could have gone better but it definitely could have gone much worse. So it was probably right on par with expectations.Obviously there was very high expectations of the wider swim team, and potentially some of those werent met. Olympic gold medals are very hard to win; I can speak from first-hand experience about that.Its hard as an Australian swimmer peaking at that time of the year. The way our trials are set up in April, we have to be peaking then to make the tea, and then youve got maintain those high standards throughout a full Australian, winter which is a really tough thing to do. In summer, most of us train outdoors, were getting up early; but its all bearable because its nice weather and everyone is enjoying themselves.But then youve got to go through winter and thats often when things can fall apart a little, and I think that probably happened on a couple of occasions with swimmers on the team. And then theres the pressure that comes with an Olympic Games, and I think a few people probably struggled with that as well. And thats completely understandable. But I think a few more people will understand now how hard it is to win an Olympic gold medal, and you certainly cant underestimate thaat ever.ddddddddddddWeve got to look at our preparation and I think the time has come to follow the United States lead in staging the Olympic trials much closer to the Games themselves. Judging on the results from the past 20 years or so, the Americans swim fast at their trials and then back it up again at the Games; and then its only a month gap so the swimmers you pick are in form.Were picking swimmers in April and asking them to perform in August, and all sorts of things can happen in between times. I definitely think the American system is the one to follow because theyre the ones winning gold medals.One guy who had no trouble performing was Kyle Chalmers. His gold medal swim in the 100 was superb and I had a sneaky feeling he was a good chance after watching him swim in the relay. He was completely oblivious to the pressure and expectation, and was handling everything perfectly. I had a strong feeling that he could go on with it.I think Cam McEvoy was feeling the pinch a little and Ive experienced that myself a bit going in as the favourite; there was a lot of pressure and expectation on him. But Kyle was just in the perfect position and even the way the race panned out, everything worked perfectly in his favour. It was a brilliant swim.All in all, everyone got along really well -- there was a lot of camaraderie within the Australian team. I think the way that everyone backed each other and supported each other regardless if there were gold medals or fifth, sixth, seventh place finishes of whatever, it was a testament to the strength and unity of the team as a whole.We probably didnt havent the same expectations as a team in London that we did this time, but certainly there was a greater sense of cohesion and togetherness on the team this time around. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Besucherzähler
Heute waren 2 Gäste online.

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 13456 Themen und 25000 Beiträge.

Besucherrekord: 204 Benutzer (09.11.2019 06:45).

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de