Schneeflocken

David Backes and T.J. Oshie are

in Neuvorstellungen 15.08.2019 02:44
von jin shuiqian | 3.880 Beiträge

ALLEN PARK, Mich. Yeezy Boost 350 Größentabelle . -- Ndamukong Suh was back with his teammates at practice, and he was almost done talking to reporters when he made an odd reference to the beginning of his career with the Detroit Lions. Suh says he could have played elsewhere when he entered the league. The Lions took him with the second overall pick in the 2010 draft. "Probably a lot of you guys dont know, I could have gone elsewhere when I was drafted. I had that decision in my hands," Suh said. "I chose not to take it, because thats just the way I saw it." Suh was responding to a question about whether he wants to stay with Detroit long term -- his point was that his decision to play for the Lions in the first place was evidence of his commitment. But he did not elaborate much when asked how, exactly, he might have ended up elsewhere four years ago. "Theres many ways to do things," Suh said. "You can drop down in the draft, you can move up in the draft. People can come get you. Theres a lot of things that happen that you guys dont know. ... It is for sure my choice, but like I said, thats water under the bridge, Im here in Detroit. Im happy to be here in Detroit, and Im going to continue to play my heart out, as Ive always done." Suh is entering the last season of his contract, so his future with the Lions is unclear. He skipped the teams voluntary minicamp last month, but hes stayed away from voluntary workouts before in his career. He is taking part in organized team activities now, and was at practice Wednesday. The two-time All-Pro has always gotten himself physically ready to play. "This is the same time I came last year," Suh said. "Ive been in a great program, one thats dialed in exactly to me and whats best for my body, to have longevity, which has been proven. I havent missed many games, if any at all. So thats what I do. I stayed close to that program." Suh said his absence had nothing to do with contract talks. "If it was about my contract, I wouldnt be here now," he said. Suh says hes not putting a timetable on his contract negotiations. Suh said he was probably one of the first players on the team to meet with members of Detroits new coaching staff. The Lions fired Jim Schwartz and replaced him with Jim Caldwell after last season. And Suh isnt buying the idea that his absence during the off-season affects his ability to be a leader. Suh became a captain last season. "Last year I came in at the same exact time," Suh said. "I showed that I was worthy of wearing a C at that point in time." As for Caldwell, he seemed happy to move on from the constant questions about whether Suh would be participating in the teams off-season work. "He looks good, obviously. Hes in very fine shape, as always," Caldwell said. "Hes one of those guys -- he knows how to take care of his body. Hes certainly done a great job with that, and hes fit and excited about being here." Indeed, Suh looked ready to practice Wednesday, at one point knocking two blockers back almost into the quarterback during a drill. "Hes back and hes in full swing, and doing everything above and beyond," centre Dominic Raiola said. "I dont know if you guys watched practice close, but you can see him doing extra steps, taking extra conditioning measures, finishing down the field 40 yards. We see all that. If I see all that, I know everybody else sees all that." NOTES: Caldwell said WR Golden Tate was absent because he was with the Seattle Seahawks for their presidential visit. Tate played for the Super Bowl-winning Seahawks last season. Stan Smith Schuhe Billig . The 29-year-old from Port Colborne, Ont., who trains out of San Diego, will fight bantamweight champion (Rowdy) Ronda Rousey on July 5 in the co-main event of UFC 175 in Las Vegas. Yeezy Schweiz Bestellen . The Wizards announced Friday that Webster had surgery to repair a herniated disc in his lower back. The operation was performed Thursday in Los Angeles. http://www.yeezyschweizkaufen.com/ .com) - The disappointing Ottawa Senators hope to record consecutive wins for the first time since early November, as they visit the Boston Bruins on Friday for the opener of a home-and-home series.The Boston Bruins finish the 2013-2014 regular season on top of the TSN.ca NHL Power Rankings, ahead of the Chicago Blackhawks and San Jose Sharks. Even though they were playing in the weaker Eastern Conference, the Bruins finished on top of the league standings, with the leagues best goal differential and had four regulation losses in 28 games against the Western Conference, so they earned their way to the No. 1 ranking. Making late-season moves in the rankings, the Dallas Stars climbed from 13 to 10, their second-best ranking of the year (ranked ninth once in late November). The New Jersey Devils finished as the highest-ranked non-playoff team, thanks to relatively strong stats that were undone (in the standings) by an abysmal 0-13 record in the shootout, but they were up from 19 to 15 in the seasons final rankings. Heading the other way, the St. Louis Blues, who have been a Top Three team since October, have fallen to a season-low ranking of five, after losing six straight to end the season. Five could be generous if first-liners David Backes and T.J. Oshie arent ready to start the postsasson after suffering late-season injuries. Yeezy Boost 350 Kaufen Schweiz. The Tampa Bay Lightning slide from 12 to 17, and its due to the arm injury suffered by goaltender Ben Bishop. Bishop has been such a big part of the Lightnings success this year, and the drop to backup Anders Lindback is so large, that Tampa Bay lost ground despite finishing the year with four straight wins. The Phoenix Coyotes were close to a playoff berth, but were winless in seven down the stretch, before a season-ending win against Dallas in a meaningless game, so the Desert Dogs drop from 15 to 19. It was a rough year for Canadian teams. The Montreal Canadiens finished as the highest-ranked club, at 11, 10 spots ahead of the Calgary Flames, who finished competitively over the final 40% of the season. The Winnipeg Jets, Vancouver Canucks, Ottawa Senators and Toronto Maple Leafs are, in order, from 23 to 26, while the Edmonton Oilers end the year at 28. Scott Cullen can be reached at Scott.Cullen@bellmedia.ca and followed on Twitter at http://twitter.com/tsnscottcullen. For more, check out TSN Fantasy on Facebook. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Besucherzähler
Heute war 1 Gast online.

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 13456 Themen und 25000 Beiträge.

Besucherrekord: 204 Benutzer (09.11.2019 06:45).

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de