Schneeflocken

supporters during the match

in Neuvorstellungen 14.08.2019 02:45
von jin shuiqian | 3.880 Beiträge

KAPOLEI, Hawaii -- Fred Funk shot a 10-under 62 on Saturday for a share of the lead with Paul Goydos in the Champions Tours Hawaii Championship. Cheap Nike Soccer Jerseys . Funk had 11 birdies and a bogey at Kapolei Golf Club. "Youve got to make a lot of birdies out here," Funk said. "My putter came around. ... Never seen greens this good. Theyre pretty fast. Theyre pristine." Goydos shot a 63 to match Funk at 15-under 129. Playing his fifth Champions Tour event since turning 50 in June, Goydos holed a 20-foot birdie putt on the par-5 first hole and closed with a short birdie putt on the par-4 18th. "Making the putt on No. 1 was key for me," Goydos said. "A good thing happened!" Funk made seven birdies -- most on short putts -- in an eight-hole stretch from No. 4 to 12. He also bogeyed No. 8. He added birdies on the par-5 14th and 17th and closed with an 8-footer on 18. "Today, was an exceptional day hitting close," Funk said. "Ive been playing well tee to green this year, but the putter has let me down. I switched putters this week." The 58-year-old Funk has nine Champions Tour titles, the last in June with partner Jeff Sluman in the Legends of Golf team event. Corey Pavin and Vijay Singh were 13 under. Pavin birdied the last five holes for a 61, and Singh shot 65. Pavin holed a 15-foot birdie putt on the par-4 18th. He also made birdie putts of 25 feet on No. 8, 15 feet on No. 10 and 25 feet on No. 16. "I made some putts, finally," Pavin said. "Ive been working on working on it. Its nice to see some putts going in. I hit a really solid firm putt on 18. ... I like Hawaii a lot. When I come here it kind of puts me at peace. I feel relaxed here." Tom Pernice Jr., the first-round leader after a 60, was in the group at 12 under after a 72. Davis Love III followed his opening 69 with a 72 to drop into a tie for 57th at 3 under in his Champions Tour debut. The 20-time PGA Tour winner turned 50 in April. Replica Soccer Jerseys 2020 . And on Sunday against the Houston Astros they were pleased to see his work finally pay off with his first win since May 24. Wholesale Soccer Jerseys . FIFA said in a statement Friday that "several racist and discriminatory incidents were apparently perpetrated by local supporters during the match, in particular by displaying neo-Nazi banners and by making monkey noises and gestures as well as Nazi salutes. http://www.cheapjerseyssoccercustom.com/ . "I knew it was gone. I mean, I felt it," the 2012 NL Rookie of the Year said. "I havent felt like that in a while. I havent got extension on a ball in a pretty long time.ORCHARD PARK, N.Y. -- Buffalo Bills coach Doug Marrone has drawn on his Syracuse connections once again by hiring Rob Moore to take over as receivers coach. Moore spent the past four years coaching the same position at Syracuse, including the first three under Marrone. The 45-year-old will also be reunited with Bills offensive co-ordinator Nathaniel Hackett, who followed Marrone to Buffalo from Syracuse last year. MMoore was a star receiver Syracuse in the 1980s. Discount Soccer Jerseys. He was a two-time Pro Bowl selection during a 12-year NFL career split between the New York Jets and Arizona Cardinals. In Buffalo, he fills the vacancy left after Ike Hilliard was fired a day after the Bills closed their season. Moore will be responsible for overseeing a young group of receivers that featured two rookies last season. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Besucherzähler
Heute waren 2 Gäste online.

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 13456 Themen und 25000 Beiträge.

Besucherrekord: 204 Benutzer (09.11.2019 06:45).

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de