Schneeflocken

Facing the sea, the sprin

in Eure Homepages 09.08.2019 09:01
von ylq | 67 Beiträge

Facing the sea, the spring blossoms, this is the classic name of the poet Haizi. Hundreds of times in the dream, listening to the tide by the sea. Oh, the calm sea, the sea, the blue sea, the deep sea. The unique romantic charm of the sea calls me, screaming at me and arousing the love of the sea. The spring breeze is soft, the flowers bloom, and the spring is March, Sanya sees the sea and the blue sky, the sea breeze is like the waves, the waves are rolling, the thoughts drifting far...
The sea greeted me with a visitor from the north with her enthusiasm and broad chest. The sun is shining and there is no cloud. Looking far away, the sea is boundless, the blue sky is innocent, the white sails are a little bit, the sea and the sky are connected, and the water and the sky are connected. Sea level, sparkling, a vast expanse of water, seagulls soaring, from time to time across the water. The air is filled with the smell of seaweed, with the waves rushing, with the sea breeze Wholesale Cigarettes. Perhaps it is because of leisure and leisure, perhaps because of the calm mood, perhaps because the camouflage is removed, and the heart is full of emotions at the moment. Salty is the taste of the sea, sweet is the inner feeling of the coastline, bursting with the waves roaring, a wave is higher than a wave. The waves rushed to the beach, stirred up the waves, and rolled up thousands of snow on the shore; the waves hit the reef, splashed high water waves, and plunged into the water. The roaring sound echoed outside the sky, and the momentum was magnificent and shocking Carton Of Cigarettes. The scene is spectacular and shocking, exhilarating and exciting, and the sound of the sound of the shore is screaming. Jiangshan picturesque, beautiful scenery! The tide of the heart surges with the waves, and the mind is as open as the blue sea. The sea uses his broad mind, the shoulders of the stalwart to embrace the friends of the four seas, frank and vast. The sea in front of you is so vast and vast, boundless. The blue sea is endless, and it is calm and calm, and the waves are not shocked; suddenly the waves are soaring and horrible. Magnificent, magnificent and magnificent, it makes people feel small. I admire the wonderful vastness of the sea and the unpredictable sea of ??horror. The waves rushed to the coast from time to time, passing over the reef and over the beach. The waves are passing by, leaving countless treasures. People cheered and ran into the beach, rolled up their trousers, picked up skirts, and some picked up shell coral reefs, some chased in the waves, running all the way, all the way to joy, joy accompanied by the sea breeze, thoughts with the waves , blending happy laughter into the blue sky and blue sky. Walking barefoot on the beach, the sea is full of arrogance, a wave chasing a wave, the sea flooded the ankle, and crossed the skirt. Simply turn the long skirt into a long skirt, throw a straw hat, solve the shawl mokingusacigarettes.com, ignore the sun like a fire, open arms and run freely in the sea, let the long hair dance freely in the soft sea breeze, at this time I seem to have become a pure girl, no restraint, no Sven. Juvenile feelings, the feeling of carefreeness has returned to the side, the heart is full of free and easy and indulgent, and the mood is so good and uncomfortable, "I am enjoying the sea", I appreciate the broad mind of the sea, it can withstand the storm, the endurance Living lonely and lonely, no matter how the situation changes, still maintain the true color. I appreciate the goodness of the sea. She breeds everything and brings a rich gift to mankind and nature. It has nourished many souls for generations. I appreciate the indomitableness of the waves. She is like a thousand horses, rushing to the coast, hitting the reef again and again, and instantly breaking the bones, but the next wave of waves is like a rushing sea, once again swarming, and never lost, with The reefs that blocked the road ahead were tenaciously contending, and they screamed with an exhilarating scream, and a beautiful and magnificent scenery. I admire the hard bone spirit of the sea reef, standing in the stormy waves, there is a kind of domineering, there is a kind of pride. The exposure of the sun, the soaking of salt water, the swallowing of huge waves, the pouring of heavy rain, after years of scouring and washing, even if the sharp edges are erased, it stands still and stands silently. The indomitable personality of the waves and the reefs of the sea has created the unyielding character of the sea. Why are the heroes of ancient and modern times not so, they have the magnificence and brilliance of today, "the sea is wide and the fish is flying, the sky is high and the birds fly", perhaps the boyhood of the sea, dumped in Its vastness and intoxication are spectacular in the first line of Haitian. Nowadays, watching the sea, let me know how to listen to the teachings of the sea, appreciate the character of the sea, and feel the life like the sea. I have left my footprints on the beach, and my mind has left deep thoughts about life, nature, and myself. Life is like the sea, and the sea is like life. How high is the heart, how big is the stage of life, as long as the conviction is firm, unyielding, and never returning, the ideal sky is as broad and wide as the sea. The seemingly calm sea, sometimes undercurrent, is unfathomable and ever-changing. Life is also sometimes stunned, sometimes choppy, no matter what kind of environment, keeping the sea's happy sea open, the sea's tough sea's tolerance, the sea's calm sea, is also a kind of sentiment. The stage of life is like the vast sea, vast and boundless, unpredictable. The journey of life, there are ups and downs, there are ups and downs, more stormy waves. No matter what the world is, I often have a normal heart, calmly watching the tides and ebb and flow, laughing at the clouds and clouds. Or hi or sorrow, or ups and downs, calm and watery, leisurely face, calmly not afraid to look back at the beach, the footprints have been submerged by the tide of years. Looking up, the road ahead is still very long, and there are countless roads ahead. All the way to see the scenery, all the way to the tides; all the way to pick up the shell, all the way ups and downs. The story of life is like a beautiful shell. It is a wind chime that hangs in memory, hanging in front of the window of the years, sour and bitter, bringing together a journey of bright life, free and easy, romantic?
Related articles:
Newport Cigarettes Coupons

Cigarettes Online

nach oben springen

Besucher

Besucherzähler
Heute war 1 Gast online.

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 13456 Themen und 25000 Beiträge.

Besucherrekord: 204 Benutzer (09.11.2019 06:45).

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de