Schneeflocken

. But youre going to have to still ad

in Neuvorstellungen 22.07.2019 03:21
von jin shuiqian | 3.880 Beiträge

(SportsNetwork. Hydro Flask Ombre Outlet .com) - The Montreal Canadiens embark on their first road trip of the season as they head out west to battle the Calgary Flames on Wednesday night. You can watch the game on TSN at 7:30pm et/4:30pm pt and get in-depth player stats and more with our Game Tracker. The Canadiens played two in a row at home to open the campaign, losing to Toronto last Tuesday before notching a 4-1 win over Philadelphia on Saturday. Montreals line of Alex Galchenyuk, Lars Eller and Brendan Gallagher led the way with a combined six points, while Carey Price made 22 saves. Eller and Gallagher both had a goal and an assist, while Galchenyuk notched a pair of helpers. Eller has three goals and two assists through the first two games. "Its a matter of more experience and learning to handle yourself out there," Eller admitted. "A lot of things coming together, but puck pursuit is big, even when we dont have the puck. (Its) about giving them less time to make a pass, and forcing them to make bad ones." Montreal is set to visit Calgary, Edmonton, Vancouver and Winnipeg on this swing and will look to build some chemistry both on and off the ice over the next week. "Its a great opportunity for us to spend some time together, get to know each other a little more personally off the ice and build those relationships and bonds. Its something that translates onto the ice," said defenseman Josh Gorges. Forward Max Pacioretty will return to the lineup after missing Saturdays game with a wrist injury and captain Brian Gionta will also be in the lineup after tending to a family situation. Fellow forward Rene Bourque could also have some extra jump tonight as he faces his former Flames team for the second time since getting dealt to the Canadiens on Jan. 12 of last year in a deal that sent Mike Cammalleri to Calgary. Tonights game will also mark the 500th of his career, one that began with the Chicago Blackhawks before a trade to the Flames. The 31-year-old has amassed 134 goals and 128 assists in his career. "I think as you get older and you get more experienced, you tend to change things and adapt to the speed of the game. Hockey in the east is a little different from the west. I think its a little bit more wide open," noted Bourque. The Flames play the middle contest of a three-game homestand tonight and have earned four of a possible six points through three games, sandwiching a pair of post-regulation losses around a win over Columbus last Friday. Calgary fell 5-4 in overtime to Vancouver on Sunday but was lucky to get a point. The Flames led by two goals in the third period before the Canucks scored three straight. Calgarys David Jones was able to send the game into overtime on a goal with 19 seconds left in regulation, however. Joey MacDonald made 23 saves, but was beaten by Mike Santorelli 3:17 into overtime. "We didnt make good enough decisions I thought," said captain Mark Giordano, who had a goal. "It cost us. We cant let teams grab the momentum like that, especially in our home rink." Sean Monahan, the sixth overall pick of the most recent draft, scored his second goal and third point in this third NHL game, though did struggle at times on the defensive end. "His offensive upside is there," Flames head coach Bob Hartley said. "Thats undeniable. Like any kid of 18 years old, he got spun on one of their goals and lost his man; those are the lessons you need to learn from. What he offers and what he brings is pretty special for an 18-year-old kid." The Flames and Habs did not meet last season after Calgary took both encounters during the 2011-12 campaign. The Flames have won three straight and six of the past seven meetings overall and are looking to avoid their first home loss to Montreal since Jan. 5, 2002. Calgary is 6-0 with a tie at home versus Montreal since. Hydro Flask Ombre Sale . Its been a successful Games for Canada, which will finish near the top of the medal standings again. From repeat gold medal winners to multiple medal winners to undefeated teams to acts that define the Olympic spirit, there are many solid candidates who could be considered to receive the honour. Hydro Flask Ireland .Y. - The New York Yankees made it official Saturday, announcing the completion of a seven-year deal with free-agent outfielder Jacoby Ellsbury and a one-year contract for returning starter Hiroki Kuroda. http://www.cheaphydroflaskireland.com/ .Cowboys owner Jerry Jones seems to be leaning the fiscally responsible way.Let me put it like this: Its going to be a challenge, Jones said of re-signing both of Dallas biggest potential free agents.SEATTLE -- Unhappy with the lack of clarity on his future, Seattle Mariners manager Eric Wedge popped off on Wednesday saying he feels like hes left "hanging out there" by the organization regarding his status for 2014. Wedges comments were his first regarding his contract which expires after this season. He originally signed a three-year deal to become Seattles manager in 2010 and he indicated theres been no word given whether hell receive a new deal. "Its tough. I feel like Im hanging out there, thats the reality of it," Wedge said. "But Im coming here and doing my job. You know how passionate I am about this team, and these players in particular, and this organization. The unfortunate part about how its being handled is the effect it has on the players. Thats why were all here, is for the players." Seattle is about to conclude a fourth straight losing season and a step back from the incremental progress the Mariners showed between Year 1 and 2 with Wedge in charge. Wedges season was interrupted in July when he suffered a mild stroke and missed a month and the Mariners have stumbled down the stretch since he returned to manage the club in late August. The Mariners are 10-22 since Wedge returned on Aug. 23. "Im a strong man, and Im going to be fine either way. But Id like to see this thing through," Wedge said. "Weve done a lot of developing with a lot of young players over three years. Id like to be here to lead them and turn the corner." Wedges comments came a day after the team confirmed general manager Jack Zduriencik would return for 2014. Wedge said he believed some conversations regarding his future would take place between Wednesday and the end of the regular season on Sunday but was unsure. Wedge was brought in to replace Don Wakamatsu -- who was fired during the 2010 season -- because of the track record he bbuilt in Cleveland taking the Indians through a rebuilding process and nearly leading them to the World Series. Cheap Hydro Flask Ireland. But the rebuilding never seemed to end in Seattle with a constant influx of young prospects from the minors being called up and some veterans failing to meet expectations. Wedge is 211-271 in his three seasons as Seattles manager. Seattle went from 67 wins in 2011 to 75 last season, but wont match that total this year. "We havent taken a step back. Its just the fact we keep bringing up kids. Youre going to continue to make mistakes up here while youre learning," Wedge said. "The forward part of it is we have a lot of kids that are moving forward, and that should pay off for us. But youre going to have to still add to that. Thats just the way it works." Seattle was on the fringes of contention in July, winning eight straight games when Wedge fell ill. He was helped off the field during batting practice on July 22 and getting rushed to a nearby hospital. He was diagnosed with a mild stroke the next day and became a month-long recovery process that called for changes in his diet, exercise and dealing with the stress of his occupation. Robby Thompson filled in while Wedge was out and Seattle went 13-15 during the stretch. Wedge said using his health as the reason not to bring him back would be unfair. "My best managing days are ahead of me whether its here or somewhere else. I want to be here. I moved my family out here. Im committed to the community. Im all in," he said. "I havent done anything wrong except for come out here and coach up these kids and teach them how to play at the big league level. Thats what I do. I dont bitch about anything. Im here to help these kids become good solid big league players and hopefully solid citizens in Seattle. So if that is not enough for them, then so be it." ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Besucherzähler
Heute waren 7 Gäste online.

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 13456 Themen und 25000 Beiträge.

Besucherrekord: 204 Benutzer (09.11.2019 06:45).

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de