Schneeflocken

The Windsor Spitfires were left

in Neuvorstellungen 18.07.2019 02:45
von jin shuiqian | 3.880 Beiträge

GENOA, Italy -- Maxi Lopez scored on his Sampdoria return to give the team a 1-0 victory at bitter rival Genoa in the derby della lanterna on Monday. Kevan Miller Jersey . Lopez is in his second loan spell at Sampdoria and he took less than 24 minutes to mark his debut with a goal. The Argentine played a one-two with Eder before lifting the ball over Genoa goalkeeper Mattia Perin. "Its a new fantastic debut," Lopez said. "I couldnt ask for more. This is a reward for the hard work of the squad and a present for the fans who were at the stadium tonight. "Im happy with the goal, Ive returned home. I have to thank the club for the faith theyve shown in me, I needed consistency and to be back at the top level." Genoa twice had the ball in the back of the net but Luca Antonellis effort four minutes from halftime and Moussa Konates 65th-minute strike were both ruled out for offside. The match was originally scheduled to take place Sunday night but was postponed for security reasons, with the regions biggest market taking place at the same time near the stadium. Sampdoria moved into 13th place in the table, two points behind Genoa. Tuukka Rask Bruins Jersey . The agreement comes a little more than one week after the video game manufacturer agreed to a $40 million settlement in a similar but separate case, bringing the total payout planned for athletes to $60 million, said Steve Berman, an attorney for the plaintiffs, and the NCAA. Ray Bourque Jersey . -- Isaiah Pead took a stutter step forward, then raced to the left sideline and travelled 60 yards up the field before finally getting tripped up by a leg tackle. http://www.thebostonbruinshockey.com/john-moore-hockey-jersey/ . -- The Windsor Spitfires were left with just one goaltender Tuesday after having their starter walk out on them midway through Game 3 of their Ontario Hockey League playoff matchup with the London Knights.LANGLEY, B.C. -- Rhys Duch had four goals and five assists and Lewis Ratcliff scored twice and set up six more as the Vancouver Stealth toppled the visiting Buffalo Bandits 12-8 on Saturday in National Lacrosse League action. Cliff Smith and Brett Bucktooth each had a pair of goals for the Stealth (4-9) while Nick Weiss and Jamie Lincoln added singles. Mark Steenhuis, Steve Priolo and Shawn Williams led the Bandits (8-5) offensively with a goal and two assists apiece and Joe Resetarits, John Tavares, Mitch Wilde, Jamie Rooney and Dhane Smith each scored once. Chris Wagner Bruins Jersey. Vancouvers Tyler Richards made 35 saves for the win while Anthony Cosmo allowed 12 goals on 61 shots for Buffalo. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Besucherzähler
Heute war 1 Gast online.

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 13456 Themen und 25000 Beiträge.

Besucherrekord: 204 Benutzer (09.11.2019 06:45).

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de