Schneeflocken

It was a freak thing,

in Neuvorstellungen 17.07.2019 03:05
von jin shuiqian | 3.880 Beiträge

NEW YORK, N. Joe Thomas Jersey .Y. - The Knicks have signed forward Jeremy Tyler and waived guard Chris Smith, whose roster spot had caused some controversy in New York. Tyler had been playing for Erie, the Knicks NBA Development League affiliate, after recovering from a broken right foot. The Knicks had originally signed him in August but waived him in October following his injury. Tyler, who first made news when he left his San Diego high school to play professionally overseas, has appeared in 63 NBA games for Golden State and Atlanta. He averaged 18 points and 10.2 rebounds in six games for Erie. Smith made the roster out of training camp, shortly after coach Mike Woodson said it would be a consideration for the guard that his older brother, J.R., plays for the team. Critics argued that Chris Smith wouldnt have made the team otherwise, and he appeared in only two games. David Njoku Browns Jersey Ozzie Newsome Jersey .com) - Intrastate rivals collide Saturday as the Texas State Bobcats hit the road to take on the eighth-ranked Texas Longhorns in a non-conference battle at Frank Erwin Center. http://www.brownsauthenticproshop.com/Youth-Nick-Chubb-Browns-Jersey/ . Top-ranked Rafael Nadal was also taken to three sets but emerged with a 6-3, 6-7 (3), 6-3 win over Tobias Kamke of Germany, while second-seeded David Ferrer joined Murray in making an early exit after a 6-4, 7-5 loss to Daniel Brands of Germany.SANTA CLARA, Calif. -- San Francisco 49ers tight end Vernon Davis and rookie safety Eric Reid were together in the Candlestick Park locker room, slightly groggy after each suffered a concussion during Sundays 10-9 loss to the Carolina Panthers. "We sat there watching the game on television," Davis said. "It was frustrating because we wanted to be out there." Two days later, both players are optimistic about returning in time to play the Saints in New Orleans this week. "Im doing fine, feeling great," Davis said. "All I can do is to wait for the doctors to tell me what I can do next." Davis and Reid each sustained their second concussion, with Davis getting hurt last year. He says its difficult trying to balance between playing all out and being concerned with his health. "You have to be concerned with your health, but you cant really think about it," Davis said. "Its a tough spot to be in. Concussions are one of the big ones. Sometimes youre ready to make contact with someone and youre thinking about your head." Davis was injured midway through the second quarter, as the 49ers were driving for a score. He went up for a pass from Colin Kaepernick and hit the ground hard on what was ruled an incomplete pass. The 49ers settled for a field goal to make it 9-0. Reid suffered his concussion when he tackled Carolinas Mike Tolbert following a 17-yard pass reception midway through the third quarter. "Im feeling fine," he said before heading off. He nodded when asked about what was expected of him this week. Davis said he did a little weightlifting, rodde a stationary ride and attended meetings. David Njoku Youth Jersey. . "My memory was good. I remembered everything," he said. "My balance was OK." David and Reid will have to pass a contact test on Thursday or Friday before being cleared to play. Second-year tight end Garrett Celek said hes taking things day by day after sustaining a hamstring injury less than six minutes into the loss. He missed the remainder of the game. Celek strained his hamstring during a punt return with 9:18 remaining in the first quarter. "It was a freak thing," he said. "It didnt feel right. This is the first time something like this has happened. I dont know how my body is going to respond." Celek tried to stretch it out by running around and getting in his stance. "It was sore and the doctors didnt want to risk anything and they told me to sit out," Celek said. "Right now I still dont know the extent of it." NOTES: The 49ers released WR Kyle Williams. ... The team also waived CB Perrish Cox and activated LB Nick Moody, a rookie safety and linebacker out of Florida State. ... RB LaMichael James said he was ready to step in and return kicks in Williams absence. "I feel like I can be a huge asset," he said. "Ill leave it up to coaches and Ill do whatever they want me to do." ... S Eric Wright fielded some kicks along James during practice. "Its fun to go back and catch a few balls," Wright said. "I want to be prepared and ready to maximize my opportunities. I grew up playing offence and Im used to having the ball in my hands." ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Besucherzähler
Heute waren 3 Gäste online.

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 13456 Themen und 25000 Beiträge.

Besucherrekord: 204 Benutzer (09.11.2019 06:45).

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de