Schneeflocken

team survive a stiff test from a U.S. select team with an 88-84

in Neuvorstellungen 15.07.2019 08:13
von corse178 | 1.906 Beiträge

The Sharks timing was right but window may close quickly.The time was right for Cronulla to win the competition this year. Generally the winning side they will be smiling and having fun during the games. It shows they are having fun and enjoying their job and they play some tough and resilient football.If you look at Cronulla in 2016 I think you can say that about them - the fact they went unbeaten for 16 straight games, they were able to handle pressure throughout the season and breaking a hoodoo for the Sharks.Theyve only been in three previous grand finals but theyve failed in a lot of grand final qualifiers so maybe they have the monkey off their back now. This is a great roster theyve been able to assemble - Ben Barba is back in Dally M form, Valentine Holmes is a superstar, Jack Bird plays for New South Wales, Sosaia Feki and Ricky Luetele are great footballers and James Maloney is probably the best signing of the whole season.Paul Gallen, Wade Graham and Luke Lewis is probably an international backrow combination so the roster the Sharks have is unbelievable but that roster will unfortunately get cut apart extremely quickly. Michael Ennis is retiring and that will hurt them a lot. I dont think they can fill his position - what he contributes on and off the field is tough to replace. I think they will go backwards a little and I would not be surprised if either Holmes or Bird will leave soon because rival clubs will put enormous figures in front of them.On the back of grand final success, most teams get picked apart so they should enjoy these 50 year celebrations.Most one-sided Grand Final atmosphere I have seen.It was amazing what the Sharks fans have done in the semi-finals. I think the fans helped the team get off to a massive lead against the Cowboys in Week 3 and an unbelievable atmosphere created at ANZ Stadium in the Grand Final had to have knocked the Storm around.If youve waited 50 years for probably the best opportunity the Sharks have ever had, its a fair reason why there was a bit of passion in the crowd last night and a little bit of nervousness at the end of the game.I am led to believe the Sharks had 5000 members join the club last week because it was members only were allowed in the club, the fan day and any other event they staged.It s a huge result in all areas for the Sharks because they get the injection of funds from the new memberships plus they get a great influx of sponsorships and corporate opportunities.?Football is a simple game when you run hard.I thought this was the difference between the two sides. The game of football was determined on the Cronulla Sharks running with more pace and they used that to their advantage. They played the ball at a faster pace and that hurt Melbourne as we all know they like to wrestle.The Sharks did very well getting away from the three-man tackle and they gave James Maloney and Chad Townsend a lot of football. Luke Lewis getting the Clive Churchill Medal meant he got a fair bit of football which is very good coaching, very smart control of the football.?I thought the Broncos showed teams a number of weeks ago the blueprint to beat the Melbourne Storm is to avoid the wrestle, make them chase the ball and when they do that they struggle to get in their normal groove and its pretty hard to score tries when youre regularly kicking from inside your own fifty.It was certainly won on the back of Andrew Fifita, Paul Gallen and Matt Prior - they were unbelievable. Those three middle forwards just took it to the Melbourne forward pack and generally turned up and won that physical battle.That meant that Melbourne didnt get much field position probably until around the 50th minute in the game and that was draining for the Storm but a very smart way for Cronulla to win the grand final.The best defence in the league kept the Storm in the Grand Final.Melbourne werent in the game and had no right to win the game but the brilliance of their defence and their ability to only concede 8 points in that first half was absolutely amazing.The effort of Cameron Smith over the full 80 minutes was incredible - it just blows me away that a bloke can make 72 tackles, can be at every play the ball, can come up with the right decision and then still be the leader of that football side.The fact they were a chance of winning the game and probably shouldve won the game if Will Chambers passes the ball to Cooper Cronk wouldve been one of the greatest grand final wins for a side with their backs against the wall in a long while.Ive rarely seen a team be so dominated in a match, have to do that work defensively and still have the ability to execute some plays and score some tries. I know they didnt win the game but Melbourne should be extremely proud of their football team.The Storms future still bright despite Grand Final defeat.The emergence of Suliasi Vunivalu was very special for Melbourne, Cameron Munsters had a breakout season at fullback as were still unsure about the future of Billy Slater, they have Jordan McLean who I think will play Origin next year.They lose Blake Green so they need to find a five-eighth but a young guy called Brodie Croft is the kid in their system, another young bloke called Scott Drinkwater, a third talented player in Curtis Scott who played NRL this season as well as Brandon Smith from the Cowboys.What Melbourne have done is theyve started building for the future - Brandon Smith is a the Queensland under 20s hooker, he was the NYC hooker of the year - has quite a large frame, great defender and theyll inject some game management into him and then give him time under Cameron Smith as an apprenticeship.They know they have to prepare for life after Cameron Smith, Cooper Cronk and Billy Slater at some stage - theyll probably go from Cronk and Smith to Croft and Smith so theyre buying the cream of the crop and getting them in the system at a young age.Grand Final day revealed reasons for Dragons fans to be optimistic.Jason Demetriou is the Illawarra Cutters coach and he has won a Queensland Cup, hes now won a NSW Cup and an Interstate Championship with the Dragons feeder club and he also used to be an assistant coach at North Queensland Cowboys.Paul McGregor has already been assured for next season but with this new committee overlooking the system in Wollongong, he might be under some pressure because Demetriou has been very successful in his apprenticeship.Drew Hutchison was Man of the Match in the Interstate Championship and he will likely be the player that the Dragons will start the year at halfback, Taane Milne and Kurt Mann look very good so the Dragons have got a reasonable forward pack - they lack pace in the outside backs, they lack creativity, they cant score points but maybe next year they can be competitive again on the back of some of these young kids.Maybe they just need to give these kids an opportunity. I believe the Dragons NRL team only scored more than 20 points in five games this year and the Cutters team looked brilliant in laying on more than 50 against the Queensland Cup champions.Maybe the solution for the Dragons is giving the young kids an opportunity - sometimes we are critical of what is under our noses because you think theres something wrong with it but what have they got to lose? Andy Isabella Cardinals Jersey . Only three players drafted by NHL clubs were included on the Czech selection camp roster on Wednesday. Those players were Dallas Stars 2012 first-rounder Radek Faksa, Winnipeg Jets 2013 fourth-rounder Jan Kostalek and Phoenix Coyotes 2012 seventh-rounder Marek Langhamer. Andy Isabella Womens Jersey . Patrice Bergeron and Daniel Paille scored 20 seconds apart a few minutes after Stamkos was taken off the ice on a stretcher with a broken right leg, and the Bruins beat the Lightning 3-0 on Monday afternoon. http://www.thecardinalsshoponline.com/hakeem-butler-cardinals-jersey-zj/ . -- When the Florida Panthers fell behind by two goals in the first period to the top team in the NHL, it appeared they were on their way to yet another loss. Byron Murphy Jersey . -- Washington Redskins tight end Fred Davis was charged Thursday with driving while intoxicated, a day after he was suspended for an NFL substance-abuse policy violation. Zach Allen Womens Jersey .Y. -- Injured Buffalo Sabres forward Marcus Foligno did not practice with the team Monday and head coach Ron Rolston said its unlikely hell play in Wednesdays season opener in Detroit. LOS ANGELES -- Maya Moore hit four free throws in the final 40 seconds to help the U.S. womens Olympic basketball team survive a stiff test from a U.S. select team with an 88-84 victory Monday night.After trailing for most of the first half and building a 12-point lead in the third quarter, the select group rallied.Trailing 73-61, Natasha Howard helped fuel a 16-3 run by the select team, which took a 77-76 lead with 4:05 left.Howards three free throws with 1:13 remaining gave the younger team an 84-82 lead.Brreanna Stewart hit a layup and Moore hit her free throws to rally the Olympic team to victory.ddddddddddddMoore and Elena Delle Donne sco

nach oben springen

Besucher

Besucherzähler
Heute waren 2 Gäste online.

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 13456 Themen und 25000 Beiträge.

Besucherrekord: 204 Benutzer (09.11.2019 06:45).

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de