Schneeflocken

move, which is som

in Eure Homepages 11.07.2019 04:03
von ylq | 67 Beiträge

The work of collecting Jiang Wei and the "spoken lotus" have the same meaning, that is, the actor is very bitter, one is going to kneel and the other is being headed. Some experts believe that this is a very trivial move, which is something that should be removed from the cross talk. However, this is not the point I want to discuss. It is the thing that the experts do to discuss whether these forms of performance are appropriate. It is not related to me. I am a non-professional comic critics. What I want to say here is just some small feelings after I watch this program. From such a simple program, I can also see the professional quality of an actor. According to Yue Yunpeng��s narrative, the work of "Jing Jiang Wei" It was adapted by Mr. Guo Degang according to the traditional phase "Tian Shui Guan". Why do you want to squat in this work? It��s because of the ridiculousness of the singer��s collection of ginger, and the audience wants to listen. The audience wants to listen, but they don��t want to sing because there is no Jiang Wei��s play Newport 100S. In order to satisfy the audience and their wishes, they are willing to play. Therefore, this work must be done in two ways. The first is to sing a little better, to sing too badly, to be sorry, and the logic of the entire cross talk has been destroyed. The second is to hold the actors�� acting skills better. Reflecting the desire to listen, helpless mood alone in terms of appreciation and art, I personally think that this program Carton Of Cigarettes, only Sun Yue to play, can perform special effects. I have been listening to such a sentence to describe people��s kneeling. It seems to be called ��pushing Jinshan to pour the jade pillar��. Sun Yue used the actual action to interpret this sentence for everyone. Sun Yue��s kneeling down, that��s the real mountain collapse. Hey, throwing the ground has "sound" Newport Cigarettes Coupons. With Sun��s body shape, this is a difficult move. However, Sun Yue did not reduce the quality of the performance for any reason. Every time it was completed, it was in place. I mean that the control of time, position, expression, movement, etc. is in place, and the language part is also very good. In short, it is a place to add color to the whole show. In particular, in the performance, Yue Yunpeng mentioned that when he was singing a big part of the show, he smashed a few words, because he was worried about Sun��s physical condition and sang it all in the future. I feel very touched by this little detail. The return of the game was also very good. After singing the "Send Love", the audience said that again, Yue Yunpeng really started another sentence, and then all of them were finished by the audience, singing "The table blocked." The leg is very happy, and it��s fun to play on stage. I like this feeling. Compared with the "Song of the Five Rings", it is also possible to achieve such an effect, but audible, I still like "send a lover" can associate, when Yue Yunpeng opened a special session, Sun Yue still has discomfort in his legs, still insist on performing, Yue Yunpeng also took him to say "leg cancer". When he participated in "Tonight's Play", he seemed to have a good leg, but the director asked him to do push-ups. This time in the new issue of "Speaking Well," Sun Yue also carried others and bullfights, and the result fell to the ground. What is dedication, this is probably called dedication. Although there are difficulties, but for the needs of the program, you still have to do it, and not do it in a perfunctory way, but seriously do your best. In this issue of "Having a Word to Say", Shi Aidong also participated. At an age, he went to play games with the children, and participated in every activity very seriously. Yue Yunpeng's two partners, treating the work, are so meticulous. What is modest and ethical, my opinion is that talented and unconspicuous things are called "modesty", and there is identity and not arrogance is called "Li Xian". Sun Yue is such a person. He is a very good actor, lively, but does not add to the ridicule, is a superior level. Although I really like Yue Yunpeng's other partner, Shi Aidong, I really think that Shi Aidong has shortcomings. "Do not say according to words" is his biggest shortcoming. Gao Feng once said: "Dead eulogy is the basic quality of comic actor" I agree with him. I like Shi Aidong, I like him to be ingenious and unconventional, but I don't think it is right to be too random. Because cross talk is the art of two people, it is not the only thing that can show itself and cooperation is the most important. I don't know which time I returned. Guo Degang introduced Sun Yue. It roughly flattens the relationship between Sun Yue and Yue Yunpeng. It is said to be a brother. Sun Yue recognized it. Guo Degang was surprised. He said that you are a descendant. Sun Yue replied, "Follow him, I recognize it." I remember this sentence very clearly. Corporal Li Xian, modest and cautious, confidant and friend, is probably the same as the relationship between the two. I always think it is equally important, even think that The part that makes jokes is more important than ridicule, because many times, the things that are carried out are made by the people who hold them. So sometimes I will be distracted to appreciate the technique of holding the hand. For Yue Yunpeng��s two long-term holdings, Shi Aidong and Sun Yue, I like Shi Aidong and Sun Yue. I want to surpass Yue Yunpeng. I still think so today. An excellent actor, Yue Yunpeng can't be so fast, maybe someone will ask, is Sun Yue and Shi Aidong more important? Everyone knows the two words of qualitative change and quantitative change. If there is no accumulation of quantity and reaches a critical point, qualitative change is impossible. In the partnership with Yue Yunpeng, Shi Aidong, the kind of smart and ubiquitous that can be seen everywhere, laid a solid foundation for Yue Yunpeng��s ability to adapt to the situation Cigarettes For Sale. After that, Yue Yunpeng can take more thoughts as long as he encounters an actor who is slightly more stable than Shi Aidong. In the aspect of interacting with the audience, you don't have to worry about dealing with the sentences that the actor has come out at any time. When you hold the actor and throw it, you can have a better effort to come up with a better response. Yue Yunpeng��s art is like a The high-rise building, the part of his cooperation with Sun Yue is like the building or the spire. The part he cooperates with Shi Aidong seems to be the foundation or the layers in the lower part of the building. From the heights of the high-rise buildings, we have seen the mature performance of Yue Yunpeng now. It is based on the performances of his former youth. At that stage, everyone can only experience and cannot cross, so I think Marlboro Cigarettes, Sun Yue It is very important that Shi Aidong has made a special contribution to Sun Yue: (for the love of the table, the poem in his name, the special pressure danger)
Related articles:
Marlboro Cigarettes

Online Cigarettes

nach oben springen

Besucher

Besucherzähler
Heute waren 7 Gäste online.

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 13456 Themen und 25000 Beiträge.

Besucherrekord: 204 Benutzer (09.11.2019 06:45).

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de