Schneeflocken

is very hard playing up in

in So funktioniert das Forum 29.06.2019 04:47
von yyys123 | 810 Beiträge

MILAN, Italy -- AC Milan midfielder Michael Essien will be sidelined for around two weeks with a thigh injury. The Serie A club says Essien has injured his right thigh and "will undergo further tests in around 10 days time." Essien will miss Mondays trip to Genoa and will probably also be absent for the home match against Catania next weekend. The Ghana midfielder joined Milan in January after an 8 1/2-year stint at Chelsea. The 31-year-old Essien has made six appearances for Milan. Milan is languishing in 11th spot in Serie A, although it is undefeated in its past three matches. Clay Matthews Youth Jersey . Footballs governing body said Tuesday that of the 2,577,662 tickets allocated for this years tournament, 1,041,418 have gone to people in Brazil. The U. Dave Robinson Womens Jersey . And though his comeback night didnt quite go to script, Bryant couldnt help reflecting on the work necessary to get back on that court -- and all the months of steady labour ahead to reclaim his game. Bryant had nine points and eight rebounds in his season debut, but Amir Johnson scored a career-high 32 points in the trade-depleted Toronto Raptors 106-94 victory over Los Angeles on Sunday night. http://www.shoptheofficialpackers.com/Elite-Reggie-White-Packers-Jersey/ . “Momentum is only as good as the next days starter,” the long-time Baltimore Orioles manager famously quipped. Clay Matthews Packers Jersey . Altidore strained his left hamstring in the Americans opener against Ghana on June 16 and didnt play in their next two games. "We dont know how much because we need to see how hes going, but hes available," U. Darnell Savage Jr. Jersey .com) - The Atlanta Hawks have stepped up to every challenge during their 14-game winning streak and will face another daunting task Friday with Kevin Durant, Russell Westbrook and the Oklahoma City Thunder in town.Having taken 708 Test wickets and another 293 in ODIs, its fair to say that Shane Warne knows a thing or two about leg-spin bowling! During his stint as an IPL pundit for Sky Sports, we asked the former Australia bowler about the leggies he rates highly, including the best he came up against and who from the current crop could reach the top...Leg-spin hero When I was younger playing backyard cricket with my brother, I really admired Pakistans Abdul Qadir, the leading guy around in the late 1970s and early 80s. But as I got to learn more about cricket, Richie Benaud was obviously a huge hero for me. He is the godfather of leg-spin, the guru. Richie Benaud was the guru of leg-spin bowling, says Warne I was very lucky that Richie, and a lot of ex-leg-spinners for Australia in fact, took a lot of interest in me - Terry Jenner became a very close friend and a real mentor with my leg-breaks, too, teaching me a lot about how to take wickets. There were a lot of guys prepared to help me which I really appreciated as a youngster trying to make it in first-class cricket, especially in the 80s when it was all about fast bowling.Best of Warnes eraI suppose I stopped a few guys playing! We were very lucky in Australia at the time - Stuart MacGill was a very good leg-spinner, but also Adrian Tucker and Craig Howard. The best I played against? Mushtaq Ahmed was outstanding, but it has to be Anil Kumble. Anil Kumble was the best leg-break bowler Warne played against Given he wasnt a big turner of the ball, to take 619 Test wickets shows his skill. He thought about the game, had a great strategy, great tactics, and was a real competitor. He was a gentle giant off the field, and many underestimated him because of it, but he was fierce on the field. He has become a good friend since - us leg-spinners stick together!Best in the IPLIt is great to see the importance placed on leg-spin in the game currently. I was at the World T20 and there were about eight or nine in the tournament whoo had an impact.dddddddddddd It is great to see captains have faith in those leg-spinners - they are not only being picked but getting thrown the ball in tough situations. Piyush Chawla has impressed Warne in the IPL Piyush Chawla stands out for me in the IPL. I wish India would pick him because I really enjoy watching him bowl. I dont think a lot of batsmen pick him out of the hand and although he might bowl a little bit of buffet stuff at times, mostly he seems to do well. Id certainly like him in my T20 side.Most underratedI actually think the young English batting all-rounder, Scott Borthwick, is very underrated. It is very hard playing up in Durham as a leg-spinner - freezing cold all the time and it seams around all over the place. It may be best for his development if he were to move counties - sorry, Durham! His batting has really come on, but I hope he hasnt shelved his leg-spin, as I think he could play for England as a genuine all-rounder. Scott Borthwick is underrated and could play as an all-rounder for England, says Warne Promising youngsterThere are a few. Adam Zampa is very promising, and is doing well for Australia. Ive also worked with a few of the young English leggies - Josh Poysden at Warwickshire is pretty good. Theres also Mason Crane down at Hampshire, although Ive only seen video footage of him as yet.Adil Rashid still has a lot to offer as well but I think Borthwick is the guy of the future. He could be outstanding for England, if he can just stick at his bowling. He can take you wickets on the last day, can do a job with the bat and is still pretty young.Warne will be part of Sky Sports punditry team for the third Investec Test between England and Sri Lanka at Lords. Watch that match from 10am on

nach oben springen

Besucher

Besucherzähler
Heute war 1 Gast online.

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 13456 Themen und 25000 Beiträge.

Besucherrekord: 204 Benutzer (09.11.2019 06:45).

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de