Schneeflocken

e starts and the Miami

in So funktioniert das Forum 28.06.2019 05:00
von yyys123 | 810 Beiträge

ARLINGTON, Texas -- No, this was not an instant replay, though it certainly is turning into a highlight reel Kentucky and Aaron Harrison could get used to watching over and over again. Harrison took a pass from his twin brother, Andrew, spotted up from NBA range and watched the ball rattle in for the lead with 5.7 seconds left to lift the Wildcats to a 74-73 victory Saturday night over Wisconsin in the Final Four. "You cant be scared to miss, and you want to be that guy that wants to take the big shots," Aaron Harrison said. Its the third straight game the Kentucky freshman has made a 3 for the go-ahead points in this magical ride for the Wildcats (29-10), and the second straight time the pass has come from his brother for a shot from the left centre of the arc. Traevon Jackson had a last-second shot to try to beat the Wildcats, but the desperation jumper rimmed out and once again Harrison found himself at the bottom of a dog pile at centre court. Eighth-seeded Kentucky will play seventh-seeded UConn in the final Monday -- the highest seed total to play for the title since they started putting numbers by the names back in 1979. "I know how good they are, but I dont know how they play," Kentucky coach John Calipari said of his next opponent. Wisconsin (30-8) set a Final Four record by going 95 per cent from the free-throw line -- 19 for 20. But it was that one miss that cost the Badgers. Jackson got Andrew Harrison to jump into him while attempting a 3-pointer with 16.4 seconds left. His first free throw rimmed out, and -- after he made the next two -- Wisconsin had a 73-71 lead and Kentucky had the ball. Any doubt where it was going? Against Louisville in the regional semifinal, Aaron Harrison was open in the corner when Julius Randle found him. He hit the go-ahead 3 with 39.1 seconds left on the way to a 74-69 win. Two nights later, there were 2.3 seconds on the clock and Harrison was a few steps over to the left when he took the pass from his brother. The ball clanged in and he trotted backward and pumped his hands in the air. A few minutes later, he was hugging his mom in the stands. "It never comes down to just one possession," Wisconsin coach Bo Ryan said. "It was right there for them, its just the other team had one possession better." James Young led Kentucky with 17 points and Randle finished with 16, but only five boards to snap his string of three straight double-doubles. But Kentucky had an answer for Wisconsins do-everything 7-footer, Frank Kaminsky, who was held to eight points and five rebounds. Ben Brust and Sam Dekker had 15 each for the Badgers, who came up a game short of their first appearance in the final since 1941. Instead, its Kentucky going for its ninth national title and second in three years, with an almost completely rebuilt roster from 2012. Its the way Calipari does it, like it or not. His star during this run: Aaron Harrison, who has first-round potential, though it wont be his final numbers in this game -- eight points, three rebounds -- that will impress the scouts as much as his final shot. Will Dissly Jersey . PETERSBURG, Fla. C. J. Prosise Jersey .The Canadian teenage golf sensation announced Thursday shell join the LPGA Tour in 2015 instead of attending the University of Florida. http://www.cheapseahawksjerseysauthentic.com/?tag=authentic-ziggy-ansah-jersey .ca! Hi Kerry, Im sure youve received many emails wondering what your take is on the Spezza goal that looked like Neil blatantly kicked it in while standing directly in the middle of the crease where, you know, usually a goalie is to make a save but couldnt be due to Neil being there! Thanks! Jon - Westfield, MA Jon: Lets first ask Henrik Lundqvist what he thought of the scoring of the Sens second goal with . Branden Jackson Jersey . -- Pelicans coach Monty Williams does not expect guard Eric Gordon to play in any of New Orleans final five games this season. Seattle Seahawks Jerseys China . Saltalamacchia drove in the go-ahead run in the ninth inning, Henderson Alvarez won for the first time in three starts and the Miami Marlins beat the Braves 3-2 on Thursday night.CHARLOTTE, N.C. - The Cleveland Browns are limping to the finish line.The Browns (7-8) lost their fourth straight game Sunday, including their second in a row under rookie starter Johnny Manziel.Manziel was a mere 3 of 8 for 32 yards passing and ran twice for 3 yards in the 17-13 defeat to the Carolina Panthers before leaving with a hamstring injury late in the first half.Brian Hoyer wasnt much better, finishing 7 of 13 for 134 yards, the bulk of that coming on an 81-yard touchdown pass to tight end Jordan Cameron. He threw one interception and was sacked three times.The Browns had just 228 yards on offence and eight first downs.Offensively, not near good enough to win in this league, Browns coach Mike Pettine said. We made the one big play, but other than that we never really seemed to get in much of a rhythm.The Browns were officially eliminated from playoff contention Saturday when San Diego beat San Francisco. Theyve not been to the playoffs since 2002.Manziels status for next weeks season finale at Baltimore remains uncertain.He was injured when he sprinted out to his left just before halftime. Linebacker Luke Kuechly and safety Colin Jones converged on Manziel, taking him to the ground for a 1-yard loss. Manziel attempted to get up, then fell back to the ground. He remained in his uniform but did not return.Manziel said afterward he felt his hamstring tighten up earlier in the game.I kept walking more and I just felt like something that I hadnt experienced before and felt like I needed to get checked out, Manziel said.Manziel said he left the game frustrated but determined to improve in the off-season.If anything it makes me hungrier to work in this off-season and get with these guys and stay on top of this stuff. and come back next year and come out and try to have some success early in the season and sustain that through a season, Manziel said. Thats obviously a long way from now. but just the way my mindset has flipped from being a guy that you never know when you are going to get a chance to go in and trying to stay on top of your stuff to being the guy for a couple weeks. ... It hurts me and eats at me to not be out there with those guys.The Pantherrs (6-8-1) are talking playoffs even though they have fewer wins than the Browns (7-8).ddddddddddddThe victory sets up a winner-take-all showdown next Sunday at Atlanta between the Panthers and Falcons for the division title. It also guarantees a team without even a .500 record will win the NFC South.The winner will join the 2010 Seattle Seahawks as the only teams to reach the post-season in a non-strike-shortened season with a losing record.Now it all comes down to one game and thats all we can ask for is to be in that situation, Panthers coach Ron Rivera said.Cam Newton threw for one touchdown and ran for another just 12 days after the quarterback suffered two fractures in his lower back following an automobile accident. Jonathan Stewart ran for 122 yards and caught a 9-yard touchdown pass from Newton.The Panthers have now won three straight after going more than two months without a victory.The Panthers led most of the game before Cameron got behind the secondary to give Cleveland its first lead of the game at 13-10 with about 10 minutes remaining.But Newton, looking healthy and mobile in escaping from the pocket, drove the Panthers back downfield. He completed a 9-yard pass to Stewart, who slipped out of the backfield untouched and found an open pocket in the end zone.The effort was tremendous, Rivera said of Newton. It kind of speaks to who he is and his toughness.Newton called the last 12 days tiring, but said the whole ordeal has left him with an entirely different perspective on life.For me to come out of an accident like that, all praises go to God, Newton said. He is using me in a positive way and Im using my influence in a positive way. Im on a (pedestal), so when I do good things or bad things people are going to be affected. So I just want to use mine in a positive light to encourage the next person. That is what we are on this earth for — to make people better.NOTES: Panthers cornerback Josh Norman had an interception for Carolina, but then fumbled on the return when he held the ball with one hand and was hit from behind. ... The Browns ran 46 plays to Carolinas 77.___AP NFL website: www.pro32.ap.org and

nach oben springen

Besucher

Besucherzähler
Heute war 1 Gast online.

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 13456 Themen und 25000 Beiträge.

Besucherrekord: 204 Benutzer (09.11.2019 06:45).

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de