Schneeflocken

her parents don�

in Eure Homepages 27.06.2019 10:36
von ylq | 67 Beiträge

A small village. The people in this village grew up with the water in the well of the village east. There is a wall next to the well Newport Cigarettes Coupons, which is exactly a soil wall. After a long period of wind and rain, the wall that was originally half-human is now only on the knees of adults. On the wall of the soil, a morning glory was climbed, and the lonely girl had no name. Her parents called him a hoe. She didn't go to the school, and even the two words of Shantou, she also looked at the window for a long time before she wrote it. The girl is very hardworking, her parents do farm work every day in the field, and she needs to cook at home to cook clothes. Every day, she goes to the east of the village to fetch water. Every time she finished two barrels of water slowly Cheap Cigarettes, she would kneel in the corner and pour water out of her palm to water the morning glory. While the morning glory is under the nourishment of the girl, the quiet bloom on the earth wall is from the city. He came back this time to visit the grandparents in the village. The boy saw it far away, the hoe that was watering the morning glory. The sun smothered her little face. The girl turned back and saw the boy standing not far away Online Cigarettes, and the two smiled. Morning glory swayed in the setting sun. "Listen to the adults, there are small houses in the city that can run?" "That is a car! And I heard the adults say that the night in the city is like the daytime. I don't believe that the evening, the glare of the clouds in the sky, for a long time. The boy refused to let go. The boy told the girl a lot of things in the city. The girl listened late, and it was already dark when she got home. The girl stared at the closed door for a long time before she sighed and went to the straw pile. It��s not the first time. The girl��s parents want a boy very much, but they don��t want to be happy, but their family has no conditions to see the second child watching the sky, the girl remembers the boy to him. Said; this kind of morning glory has a particularly nice name, called Xia Yan. It is the meaning of the beautiful face in the sunset. The girl thinks beautifully, the tree knows, as if knowing what the girl thinks, calling it even more In this way, the girl and the boy are together every day, every day to water the morning glory. The summer sun is so stabbing that people can't open their eyes, the sweat in the corner of the eye covers the line of sight, so that I can't see you. Eyes. Juvenile ignorant feelings Like the spring rain, the tender shoots popping out of the head, the crisp and tender boy put a candy into the girl's hand before leaving, saying, I will come back to see you. The girl also said, I will be waiting for you here. After the boy left, the girl sat alone on the earth wall, holding the candy carefully in her hand. The red, green and green sugar paper wrapped in sweet sugar, just like the girl��s sweet but bitter heart Years later Carton Of Cigarettes, the boy couldn��t wait to find the girl named Shantou. He ran all over the village and did not see the girl. Later, in the mouth of the villagers, the girl was dead. She was seriously ill, early It was already dead a year ago. Hey, it��s also a bitter girl, and her parents don��t hurt her. She can��t help but suffer from it. She committed suicide. It��s pitiful... Looking at the old man who is gradually walking away, the bow The back, as well as the hair that shines in the sun, the strength of the boy��s body was instantly taken away and fell to the ground. The wind rolled up the loess and lost the whole world. The glittering tears lingered on the dusty country road. I don't know if the tears lit up the dust. Or the dust smeared the tears or the well in the east of the village, or the earth wall, there is still a morning glory growing on the wall. Everything in this village has not changed, just more quiet. The sky is red The glare, for a long time, is the blood red of the world, thank you very much mokingusacigarettes.com, let me meet you in the most beautiful time.
Related articles:
Newport Cigarettes Coupons

Cigarettes Online

nach oben springen

Besucher

Besucherzähler
Heute waren 6 Gäste online.

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 13456 Themen und 25000 Beiträge.

Besucherrekord: 204 Benutzer (09.11.2019 06:45).

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de