Schneeflocken

anks seconcehind team

in So funktioniert das Forum 27.06.2019 04:35
von yyys123 | 810 Beiträge

NEW YORK -- Pittsburgh Penguins centre Evgeni Malkin has been named the NHLs first star of the week after scoring three goals and adding six assists in nine games. Detroit defenceman Niklas Kronwall was named the leagues second star, while Chicago defenceman Duncan Keith took third star honours. Malkins big week helped the Penguins (18-9-1, 37 points) earn seven out of a possible eight points and remain in first place in the Metropolitan Division. The highlight for Malkin was a four-point performance in a 5-1 win over Florida on Saturday. Malkin leads the NHL with 28 assists and ranks second with 35 points, one behind teammate Sidney Crosby. Kronwall had three multi-point games in leading the Red Wings (14-7-7, 35 points) to three victories in three starts. The highlight came Wednesday as he scored his third power-play goal of the season and added an assist in a 6-1 victory over the Boston Bruins. Kronwall is tied for fourth among NHL defencemen with 18 assists and 21 points in 26 games this season. Keith had six assists over the week as the Blackhawks (20-4-4, 44 points) won all four of their games to move atop the NHL standings. He capped the week by recording two assists, his fourth multi-point game of the season, in a 5-2 victory over the Phoenix Coyotes on Saturday. He leads all NHL defencemen with 23 assists and ranks second among blue-liners with 24 points in 28 games this season. Eddy Pineiro Jersey . LeBron James and Chris Bosh didnt need any more. Williams scored 11 points in 10 minutes, Alan Anderson scored 17 points, and the Brooklyn Nets finished the exhibition season with a 108-87 win over the Miami Heat on Friday night. Sherrick McManis Jersey . PETERSBURG, Fla. http://www.cheapbearsjerseysauthentic.com/?tag=authentic-bradley-sowell-jersey . After Andrew Romine served up two monster home runs in the inning, Tigers manager Brad Ausmus said he thought Romine was one of the bright spots on the night, showing just how bad the series opener against the last-place Minnesota Twins went for the Tigers. Cheap Chicago Bears Jerseys . The second-ranked Jayhawks will play the Miners of Texas-El Paso at Imperial Arena in the Bahamas. The game can be seen live on TSN2 starting at 7pm et/4pm pt. Wholesale Chicago Bears Jerseys .C. -- Martin Kaymer set a U.ALLEN PARK, Mich. -- Ndamukong Suh was back with his teammates at practice, and he was almost done talking to reporters when he made an odd reference to the beginning of his career with the Detroit Lions. Suh says he could have played elsewhere when he entered the league. The Lions took him with the second overall pick in the 2010 draft. "Probably a lot of you guys dont know, I could have gone elsewhere when I was drafted. I had that decision in my hands," Suh said. "I chose not to take it, because thats just the way I saw it." Suh was responding to a question about whether he wants to stay with Detroit long term -- his point was that his decision to play for the Lions in the first place was evidence of his commitment. But he did not elaborate much when asked how, exactly, he might have ended up elsewhere four years ago. "Theres many ways to do things," Suh said. "You can drop down in the draft, you can move up in the draft. People can come get you. Theres a lot of things that happen that you guys dont know. ... It is for sure my choice, but like I said, thats water under the bridge, Im here in Detroit. Im happy to be here in Detroit, and Im going to continue to play my heart out, as Ive always done." Suh is entering the last season of his contract, so his future with the Lions is unclear. He skipped the teams voluntary minicamp last month, but hes stayed away from voluntary workouts before in his career. He is taking part in organized team activities now, and was at practice Wednesday. The two-time All-Pro has always gotten himself physically ready to play. "This is the same time I came last year," Suh said. "Ive been in a great program, one thats dialed in exactly to me and whats best for my body, to have longevity, which has been proven. I havent missed many gamees, if any at all.dddddddddddd So thats what I do. I stayed close to that program." Suh said his absence had nothing to do with contract talks. "If it was about my contract, I wouldnt be here now," he said. Suh says hes not putting a timetable on his contract negotiations. Suh said he was probably one of the first players on the team to meet with members of Detroits new coaching staff. The Lions fired Jim Schwartz and replaced him with Jim Caldwell after last season. And Suh isnt buying the idea that his absence during the off-season affects his ability to be a leader. Suh became a captain last season. "Last year I came in at the same exact time," Suh said. "I showed that I was worthy of wearing a C at that point in time." As for Caldwell, he seemed happy to move on from the constant questions about whether Suh would be participating in the teams off-season work. "He looks good, obviously. Hes in very fine shape, as always," Caldwell said. "Hes one of those guys -- he knows how to take care of his body. Hes certainly done a great job with that, and hes fit and excited about being here." Indeed, Suh looked ready to practice Wednesday, at one point knocking two blockers back almost into the quarterback during a drill. "Hes back and hes in full swing, and doing everything above and beyond," centre Dominic Raiola said. "I dont know if you guys watched practice close, but you can see him doing extra steps, taking extra conditioning measures, finishing down the field 40 yards. We see all that. If I see all that, I know everybody else sees all that." NOTES: Caldwell said WR Golden Tate was absent because he was with the Seattle S

nach oben springen

Besucher

Besucherzähler
Heute war 1 Gast online.

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 13456 Themen und 25000 Beiträge.

Besucherrekord: 204 Benutzer (09.11.2019 06:45).

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de