Schneeflocken

ce guy, I get along with everybody,

in So funktioniert das Forum 24.06.2019 04:05
von yyys123 | 810 Beiträge

INDEPENDENCE, Ohio -- Luol Deng was surprised. His mom was shaken. After learning he had been traded from the Chicago Bulls to Cleveland, Deng said the most difficult aspect of knowing he would no longer be playing for the Bulls after nine seasons wasnt packing his bags or saying goodbye to teammates. The hardest part was explaining to his mom, Martha, he had to move. "She couldnt understand why," he said. "She feels like Im a nice guy, I get along with everybody, so I had to explain to her. She was asking me, Are you not playing well? Whats going on? That was the hardest part." Its gotten a little easier. Deng began a new chapter in his NBA career on Wednesday when he practiced with the Cavaliers for the first time. Cleveland acquired the two-time All-Star small forward Tuesday from the Bulls in exchange for centre Andrew Bynums salary cap-friendly contract and future draft picks. Deng said he didnt see the trade coming. The 28-year-old knew a deal was always possible and an end to his run with the Bulls was inevitable, but it caught him off guard. "Ive been very lucky," he said. "Not a lot of guys can say theyve been with one organization for too long. I was definitely surprised. You hear stuff, you hear rumours, but some of its true and some of its not. When it happened, I couldnt believe it. It took a while to hit me. But its not like Im stopping from playing basketball. Ive been traded from one great organization to another one." The Cavs are counting on Deng to make a difference on and off the floor. A dependable scorer, solid defender and leader, Deng brings a winning attitude to a young Cleveland team undergoing growing pains. "Hes a veteran whos still in his prime," said coach Mike Brown. "He adds to the culture of what were trying to do here. Hes definitely a two-way player that can add an amount of professionalism, a maturity, and winning ingredients to any ball club." Brown said Deng, who averaged 19 points and 6.9 rebounds, will likely start Friday night when the Cavs open a five-game road trip in Utah. The trip will help Dengs transition. "Its great for him to get to know us, soon and better, and for us to get to know him," Brown said. "So you couldnt ask for it to happen at a better time." During his first interview with Cleveland media members, Deng flashed his wide smile and charmed reporters while recounting the whirlwind 36 hours since the trade was completed. Deng recently turned down a contract extension from the Bulls, whose season shifted from contention to rebuilding after star point guard Derrick Rose was injured. Several of his former teammates expressed disappointment in seeing him leave, and Deng said it was tough knowing he wont play with them again. "Its basketball at the end of the day, and its my job," he said. "But the hardest thing is those are friends. Its really hard when you wake up the next day and know that your friend is gone and hes going to be competing against you. I think they understand the business part of it. Its a contract thing, and my time has come up. Thats the direction the organization chose to go." Deng is in the final year of his contract worth $14 million this season and is eligible for free agency this summer. Hes willing to discuss a long-term contract with the Cavs, who are just 12-23 and currently out of playoff position. "Im definitely open to talking about it," he said. "I have no problem with that." Deng said he felt like a "college kid" and was amazed as he toured Clevelands lavish training complex for the first time. "Youve got a food place and a chef there the whole time," he said. "You pick whatever you want, then youve got a TV and a hot tub, cold tub. I was caught up with that." When it came time to practice, Deng had to wear No. 8, but afterward he convinced Cavs rookie guard Matthew Dellavedova to give him No. 9, which he has worn his whole career. "We sat in the locker room for a little while looking at each other. It was almost like we were about to break up," Deng said with a laugh. "It was really hard, but hes such a nice guy. He gave up the number. Im definitely going to have to pay him back for that." Deng explained No. 9 has special meaning for him. "Im one of nine kids," he said. "I always wore nine for my mother because she gave birth nine times. It was always my payback to her." Now theres a trade she can appreciate. Curtis Martin Jersey . So what happens? Stevenson lands a huge left to Dawsons temple only 76 seconds into the opening round and walks away with the championship belt. "I said Id knock him out," said Stevenson (21-1). Trevon Wesco Jersey . But unfortunately for the Niagara Falls, Ont., native, a pulled muscle wouldnt allow him to go past the second set. Japan sealed its victory over Canada in the first-round Davis Cup tie after Nishikori downed an ailing Dancevic 6-2, 1-0. http://www.cheapnewyorkjetsjerseysauthentic.com/?tag=authentic-jachai-polite-jersey . Siddikur, who led on all four days and took a four-stroke lead going into the final day, bogeyed four out of six holes starting at the sixth and continued a forgettable last round in which he returned a three-over 75 to finish with a 14-under 274. Joe Klecko Jersey . -- The Chiefs have signed seven players to reserve/future contracts, including running back Joe McKnight, a former fourth-round pick of the New York Jets. Wayne Chrebet Jersey . Klein went undrafted in the NFL last year following his senior season with the Wildcats. He was invited to the Houston Texans rookie camp, but was not offered a contract.MONTPELLIER, France - Gael Monfils beat top-seeded Richard Gasquet 6-4, 6-4 on Sunday in the final of the Open Sud de France to claim his fifth career title. In an all-French match against the defending champion, Monfils did not face any break points — hitting 34 winners to 17 for Gasquet, and serving nine aces to zero for his opponent. Monfils broke for a 4-3 lead when Gasquets forehand sailed wide and the 30th-ranked Frenchman fired an ace to take the opening set. He capitalized on anotther forehand error from Gasquet to break serve in the ninth game of the final set and clinched his first title of the season with a service winner.dddddddddddd Monfils, who also won this tournament in 2010, improved to 6-4 against Gasquet. A former top 10 player, Monfils struggled with a right knee injury in 2012 and dropped to 119th in the rankings last year. He started the season with a runner-up finish at the Qatar Open in January, losing to top-ranked Rafael Nadal of Spain. Cheap Buffalo Sabres Gear Wholesale Calgary Flames Jerseys Cheap Adidas Colorado Avalanche Jerseys Montreal Canadiens Outlet Store Wholesale New Jersey Devils Jerseys Adidas Arizona Coyotes Jerseys Cheap Adidas Boston Bruins Jerseys Cheap Adidas Carolina Hurricanes Jerseys Chicago Blackhawks Shop Free Shipping Wholesale Columbus Blue Jackets Jerseys Dallas Stars Shop Free Shipping Cheap Adidas Detroit Red Wings Jerseys Anaheim Ducks Jerseys China Wholesale Edmonton Oilers Jerseys Florida Panthers Shop Free Shipping Wholesale Los Angeles Kings Jerseys Minnesota Wild Outlet Store Cheap Adidas Nashville Predators Jerseys Cheap Adidas New York Islanders Jerseys New York Rangers Winter Classic Jerseys Cheap Adidas Ottawa Senators Jerseys Cheap Adidas Philadelphia Flyers Jerseys Wholesale Pittsburgh Penguins Jerseys Cheap Adidas San Jose Sharks Jerseys St. Louis Blues Winter Classic Jerseys Wholesale Tampa Bay Lightning Jerseys Toronto Maple Leafs Outlet Store Vancouver Canucks Outlet Store Cheap Adidas Vegas Golden Knights Jerseys Cheap Adidas Washington Capitals Jerseys Cheap Adidas Winnipeg Jets Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Besucherzähler
Heute waren 11 Gäste online.

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 13456 Themen und 25000 Beiträge.

Besucherrekord: 204 Benutzer (09.11.2019 06:45).

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de