Schneeflocken

te America so I was determin

in So funktioniert das Forum 21.06.2019 04:33
von yyys123 | 810 Beiträge

TOKYO -- Local favourite Daisuke Takahashi produced a solid free skate on Saturday to win his fifth NHK Trophy. Takahashi, who had a 10-point lead after the short program, received 268.31 points after the free skate to finish 15 points ahead of second-place Nobunari Oda. Three-time U.S. champion Jeremy Abbott, who was seventh after the short program, had a strong free skate and finished third with 237.41 points. Takahashi, who was a disappointing fourth at Skate America, hit his opening quad toeloop. He had a shaky landing on a triple axel and was downgraded on a combination jump but was solid otherwise. "I didnt do well at Skate America so I was determined to get my confidence back," Takahashi said. "I wasnt perfect today but little by little was able to gain momentum." Two-time world champion Mao Asada completed a successful day for the host nation by winning the free skate to capture her fourth NHK Trophy. Asada, who was first after the short program, under-rotated her opening triple axel but finished with a total of 207.59 points. Coupled with her win at Skate America, Asada secured a berth at the Grand Prix final next month in the Fukuoka, Japan. "I was a bit disappointed not to do the triple axel cleanly," Asada said. "Its something I want to be able to do well but Im happy with the overall result." Russian Elena Radionova was second with 191.81 points while Japans Akiko Suzuki finished third with 179.32. Gracie Gold of the United States was third in the free skate but finished fourth overall with 177.81 points. Russias Tatiana Volosozhar and Maxim Trankov won the pairs by an overwhelming margin of more than 50 points. The defending world champions totalled 236.49 in their victory, while second-place Peng Cheng and Zhang Hao of China received just 182.18. Volosozhar and Trankov extended their impressive streak of victories with the triumph and qualified for the GP final. Two-time world champions Meryl Davis and Charlie White of the United States lead the ice dance after the short dance. Davis and White (73.70) are more than nine points ahead of Italys Anna Cappellini and Luca Lanotte (64.58) heading into Sundays free dance. The NHK Trophy is the fourth of six events in the International Skating Unions Grand Prix series. The next event is the Trophee Bompard in Paris Nov.15-17. Cheap Senators Jerseys . The veteran NFL receiver received his work permit and is in Montreal for the start of the Alouettes rookie camp. Johnson even took in the Montreal Canadiens Game 5 win over the New York Rangers at the Bell Centre Tuesday night. Cheap Ottawa Senators Jerseys . When the Dallas Mavericks needed to stop a Golden State rally in the fourth quarter, they looked for defensive help from the rookie point guard playing in just his sixth game. http://www.cheapsenatorsjerseys.com/ . The 21-year-old Canadian earned a spot in his third career ATP final on Saturday thanks to his first Top 10 victory of the new tennis season, a 6-4, 6-4 win over world no. 10 Nicolas Almagro of Spain. Cheap Adidas NHL Jerseys . - The Mavericks built a 12-point lead with 2:50 to play, gave away all but two points of it, and still managed to hang on. Cheap Senators Jerseys Authentic .com) - Sixth-seeded Feliciano Lopez was a first-round winner on Monday at the Delray Beach Open tennis event.The Football Association is investigating Aston Villas Jordan Ayew and Idrissa Gueye over an alleged incident at Watford on Saturday, Sky Sports News HQ understands. Ayew - who scored one of Villas goals in the 3-2 defeat - and Gueye reportedly entered the Elton John Stand at Vicarage Road and confronted Watford fans who had been taunting them.The FA are aware of the incident and are waiting to see the match officials report. Caretaker Villa boss Eric Black claimed the incident was absolutely nothing and it is understood Aston Villa will not be looking into the incident. Watfords Ben Watson (left) and Ayew battle for the ball Separately, the FA is investigating a claim by Oldhams AAnthony Gerrard that he was hit by a Millwall fan during a pitch invasion at the Den.ddddddddddddThe Lions won the game 3-0, which guaranteed them a place in the League One play-offs.Gerrard - cousin of Liverpool legend Steven - tweeted: Poor performance from the boys today, sorry to all the travelling fans who came down.Hopefully well finish on a win at home next week. And to the Millwall fan who give me a dig, if you are going to sly someone make sure it puts me to sleep! 5 year old hits me harder #irons.He later added: These Millwall fans are comedy gold! Theyre very brave in the stands and on here. Behave yourselves.An FA spokesman said: We are aware of the reports and we will be investigating. Also See: Villa video Villa fixtures Villa stats Get a £10 free bet! Cheap Buffalo Sabres Gear Wholesale Calgary Flames Jerseys Cheap Adidas Colorado Avalanche Jerseys Montreal Canadiens Outlet Store Wholesale New Jersey Devils Jerseys Adidas Arizona Coyotes Jerseys Cheap Adidas Boston Bruins Jerseys Cheap Adidas Carolina Hurricanes Jerseys Chicago Blackhawks Shop Free Shipping Wholesale Columbus Blue Jackets Jerseys Dallas Stars Shop Free Shipping Cheap Adidas Detroit Red Wings Jerseys Anaheim Ducks Jerseys China Wholesale Edmonton Oilers Jerseys Florida Panthers Shop Free Shipping Wholesale Los Angeles Kings Jerseys Minnesota Wild Outlet Store Cheap Adidas Nashville Predators Jerseys Cheap Adidas New York Islanders Jerseys New York Rangers Winter Classic Jerseys Cheap Adidas Ottawa Senators Jerseys Cheap Adidas Philadelphia Flyers Jerseys Wholesale Pittsburgh Penguins Jerseys Cheap Adidas San Jose Sharks Jerseys St. Louis Blues Winter Classic Jerseys Wholesale Tampa Bay Lightning Jerseys Toronto Maple Leafs Outlet Store Vancouver Canucks Outlet Store Cheap Adidas Vegas Golden Knights Jerseys Cheap Adidas Washington Capitals Jerseys Cheap Adidas Winnipeg Jets Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Besucherzähler
Heute waren 5 Gäste online.

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 13456 Themen und 25000 Beiträge.

Besucherrekord: 204 Benutzer (09.11.2019 06:45).

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de