Schneeflocken

ld Series diving c

in So funktioniert das Forum 19.06.2019 04:55
von yyys123 | 810 Beiträge

MONTERREY, Mexico - Olympic medallists Meaghan Benfeito of Montreal and Roseline Filion of Laval, Que., felt they delivered their finest performance this season, placing third on 10-metre synchro Friday at the final stop on the FINA World Series diving circuit. Xiaohui Huang and Jie Lian of China took the gold with 338.76 points. Jun Hoong Cheong and Pandelela Rinong Pamg of Malaysia were second at 328.56 and Benfeito and Filion, the winners at last weeks World Series stop in Windsor, Ont., were third at 323.28. "It was our best competition so far this season," said Benfeito. "All our five dives were solid, there is not one that really stands out. The key was our first two compulsory dives. We did them better than ever and that gave us a lot of confidence." In the final womens 10-metre synchro World Series standings which is ranked by country, China was first with 144 points, Malaysia second at 126 and Canada and Britain tied for third at 114. Benfeito and Filion competed at five of the six World Series stops earning a gold, silver and three bronze. It the first time in six seasons on the circuit that they won a medal at each stop they entered. "The more we compete, the better we get," said Filion. "Its another step towards our goal to be at our best for the World Cup and Commonwealth Games." Cheap Darin Erstad Jersey . Parnell will be out much longer if it turns out he needs surgery. But first, he will try resting for two weeks before beginning a throwing program that could last up to a month, general manager Sandy Alderson said. Cheap Angels Jerseys China .40 metres at the Drake Relays. Drouin, from Corunna, Ont., bested his own record of 2.38 metres set in Aug. http://www.cheapangelsjerseys.com/?tag=cheap-reggie-jackson-jersey . Howard had 17 points and a career-high-tying 26 rebounds in his Houston debut, James Harden added 21 points and the Rockets cruised to a 96-83 win over the Charlotte Bobcats on Wednesday night. Cheap MLB Jerseys Authentic . And once again, Team Homan emerged as the victor with the reigning national champions defeating Team Sweeting at the Pintys All-Star Curling Skins Game Friday night in the tournaments opening draw at The Fenlands Banff Recreation Centre in beautiful Banff National Park. Wholesale Angels Jerseys . LUCIE, Fla.OTTAWA - Patrick Chan won his seventh consecutive Canadian figure skating title on Saturday. Chan scored 277.42 points, well ahead of Kevin Reynolds of Coquitlam, B.C., who finished second at 242.45. Liam Firus of North Vancouver, B.C., was third with 238.13. "You know what? Im so proud to be Canadian, so proud to skate for Canada, and to go to these next Olympics beinng seven-time national champion is huge," said Chan.dddddddddddd "Its so easy to overlook it, but I still want to make mistakes like yesterday that keep my humble and make me realize how nationals isnt easy and I cant overlook it, and today was a hard-fought program. And that makes me feel like yes, I deserve the seventh title, and I can enjoy it." Cheap Buffalo Sabres Gear Wholesale Calgary Flames Jerseys Cheap Adidas Colorado Avalanche Jerseys Montreal Canadiens Outlet Store Wholesale New Jersey Devils Jerseys Adidas Arizona Coyotes Jerseys Cheap Adidas Boston Bruins Jerseys Cheap Adidas Carolina Hurricanes Jerseys Chicago Blackhawks Shop Free Shipping Wholesale Columbus Blue Jackets Jerseys Dallas Stars Shop Free Shipping Cheap Adidas Detroit Red Wings Jerseys Anaheim Ducks Jerseys China Wholesale Edmonton Oilers Jerseys Florida Panthers Shop Free Shipping Wholesale Los Angeles Kings Jerseys Minnesota Wild Outlet Store Cheap Adidas Nashville Predators Jerseys Cheap Adidas New York Islanders Jerseys New York Rangers Winter Classic Jerseys Cheap Adidas Ottawa Senators Jerseys Cheap Adidas Philadelphia Flyers Jerseys Wholesale Pittsburgh Penguins Jerseys Cheap Adidas San Jose Sharks Jerseys St. Louis Blues Winter Classic Jerseys Wholesale Tampa Bay Lightning Jerseys Toronto Maple Leafs Outlet Store Vancouver Canucks Outlet Store Cheap Adidas Vegas Golden Knights Jerseys Cheap Adidas Washington Capitals Jerseys Cheap Adidas Winnipeg Jets Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Besucherzähler
Heute waren 2 Gäste online.

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 13456 Themen und 25000 Beiträge.

Besucherrekord: 204 Benutzer (09.11.2019 06:45).

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de