Schneeflocken

us Bradley made it clear on

in So funktioniert das Forum 19.06.2019 04:51
von yyys123 | 810 Beiträge

JACKSONVILLE, Fla. -- The Jacksonville Jaguars are bringing back quarterback Chad Henne -- and making him the starter. Henne and the team agreed to a two-year contract worth $8 million Friday, keeping him from hitting the free-agent market. Hennes deal includes $4.5 million guaranteed in the first year and comes four days before the beginning of free agency and one day before Henne could have started negotiating with other teams. Coach Gus Bradley made it clear on a conference call that the plan is for Henne to be the starter, even if the general manager Dave Caldwell selects a quarterback with the No. 3 pick in the May draft. "Thats our plan," Bradley said. "If we did go that route, where we did bring in a quarterback at No. 3, wed like to create an environment where that quarterback could come in and just put all of his focus on preparation and learning without the distractions that come with it. That would be the ideal environment. "We feel good about that ... And if we draft a guy at No. 3, if that should happen, he could learn and just see how he progresses. Now, if we did do that and he did really well, were going to be open to it. Were obviously going to play the best guy. We want to create an environment like that for him to compete in, and I think that would give him the best opportunity to get better." Henne signed a two-year deal worth $6.75 million with Jacksonville in 2012. He started 13 games last season and threw for 3,421 yards, with 13 touchdowns with 14 interceptions, after replacing benched starter Blaine Gabbert. His return could mean the end of Gabberts tenure in Jacksonville, especially if the team drafts another quarterback. Gabbert is in the final year of his contract, and although his 2014 salary is guaranteed, the Jaguars are unlikely to keep Gabbert as the third-stringer. "It all depends on what we do in the draft," Bradley said. "Just want to have flexibility in the draft to make sure that we can draft the best players at the position where were drafting and not to be handcuffed. Now, whether we decide to draft a quarterback in the draft or not, obviously thats something that Dave and I are looking at. I havent had any of those discussions like that with Blaine. I told him right after the season, come in, compete and lets go. Lets see what happens." Henne is 5-14 as a starter in two seasons with the Jaguars. A second-round pick by the Miami Dolphins in 2008, Henne said he preferred to stay in Jacksonville. "From my standpoint, we did want to talk to a couple of teams," Henne said. "But we figured if we got what we wanted -- and Jacksonville was my No. 1 choice -- that we would go ahead and sign with Jacksonville and not even venture out and talk with other teams. It was my No. 1 choice and I wanted to be there, so it all worked out for both sides." The decision keeps Henne from having to learn a new offence for the fourth consecutive season. He will team with offensive co-ordinator Jedd Fisch in hopes of improving one of the worst passing attacks in the league. Henne also knows the team could draft a quarterback who could push him for the starting spot. "This being my seventh year, there are no surprises," Henne said. "If they bring in a quarterback at No. 3, thats just only another guy in there thats going to try to compete and make me better and hopefully I can make him better. What it really all comes down to is helping the team win, and Ive always been a team player. Im going to bust my butt to be the starter and hopefully be the starter there for a long time. Whatever they do, thats their decision. My job is to help lead this team and be the starter Day 1." Cheap Mike Bibby Jersey .com) - Whew! North Dakota States reign as the three-time FCS national champion was pushed to the limit by South Dakota State on Saturday, but freshman R. Cheap Tracy Mcgrady Jersey .com) - Calgary Flames forward Johnny Gaudreau has been selected as the NHLs Rookie of the Month for December, the league announced Friday. http://www.cheaphawksjerseys.com/?tag=cheap-dominique-wilkins-jersey . His recovery time is expected to be six to eight months. Seidenberg was injured in the third period of Fridays 5-0 victory over the Ottawa Senators, when he got his leg tangled with forward Cory Conacher. Cheap Trae Young Jersey . Patrice Bergeron and Daniel Paille scored 20 seconds apart a few minutes after Stamkos was taken off the ice on a stretcher with a broken right leg, and the Bruins beat the Lightning 3-0 on Monday afternoon. Cheap Pete Maravich Jersey .Shipulin pulled away from Martin Fourcade of France, Simon Eder of Austria and Fredrik Lindstrom of Sweden to finish in 35 minutes 16.8 seconds. Fourcade was 1.2 seconds back in second place to reclaim the overall World Cup lead, with Eder another 0. PHILADELPHIA -- The NHL has suspended Philadelphia Flyers forward Zac Rinaldo for four games for an illegal check to the head. Rinaldo will miss the final four games of the regular season and will forfeit $15,384.60 in salary. He injured Buffalo Sabres defenceman Chad Ruhwedel in the third period of Sundays game. Ruhwedel will miss the remainder of the season after being diagnosed with a concussion. "Its uunfortunate its for the remainder of the season," Rinaldo said Monday night.dddddddddddd "Its just one of those hits that kind of slipped away from me. It was bad timing and a little vulnerability on his side of the puck, too. My bad and his bad at the same time." Rinaldo leads the Flyers with 153 penalty minutes. Flyers general manager Paul Holmgren called the suspension "harsh." Cheap Buffalo Sabres Gear Wholesale Calgary Flames Jerseys Cheap Adidas Colorado Avalanche Jerseys Montreal Canadiens Outlet Store Wholesale New Jersey Devils Jerseys Adidas Arizona Coyotes Jerseys Cheap Adidas Boston Bruins Jerseys Cheap Adidas Carolina Hurricanes Jerseys Chicago Blackhawks Shop Free Shipping Wholesale Columbus Blue Jackets Jerseys Dallas Stars Shop Free Shipping Cheap Adidas Detroit Red Wings Jerseys Anaheim Ducks Jerseys China Wholesale Edmonton Oilers Jerseys Florida Panthers Shop Free Shipping Wholesale Los Angeles Kings Jerseys Minnesota Wild Outlet Store Cheap Adidas Nashville Predators Jerseys Cheap Adidas New York Islanders Jerseys New York Rangers Winter Classic Jerseys Cheap Adidas Ottawa Senators Jerseys Cheap Adidas Philadelphia Flyers Jerseys Wholesale Pittsburgh Penguins Jerseys Cheap Adidas San Jose Sharks Jerseys St. Louis Blues Winter Classic Jerseys Wholesale Tampa Bay Lightning Jerseys Toronto Maple Leafs Outlet Store Vancouver Canucks Outlet Store Cheap Adidas Vegas Golden Knights Jerseys Cheap Adidas Washington Capitals Jerseys Cheap Adidas Winnipeg Jets Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Besucherzähler
Heute waren 2 Gäste online.

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 13456 Themen und 25000 Beiträge.

Besucherrekord: 204 Benutzer (09.11.2019 06:45).

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de