Schneeflocken

I just think the three in front

in Neuvorstellungen 19.06.2019 03:29
von jin shuiqian | 3.880 Beiträge

I had a suspicion that, having won so much, there seems to be less interest, and pressure, for Spain to win. That is lethal. I get the impression Spain need new answers and a new way of doing things, sometimes coaches run their course and something new is needed. Georgia inflicted one of the worst defeats in Spanish football history, says Guillem Balague I dont know who will be the next coach and I could of course be proven wrong, it just feels teams have worked Spain out and it will even be difficult to come out of the group.Decisions, decisions, decisions... Who will Vicente Del Bosque pick - Iker Casillas or David de Gea? As far as the debate for the Spanish goalkeeping position is concerned, for me it should be David de Gea. However, even people that know Del Bosque closely dont know what he is going to do. Iker Casillas hasnt had a great season but, in fairness, thats the least of Spains worries.Even who will be number nine is the least of Spains worries, I think it will be Alvaro Morata, fitness permitting. The problems concern whether Spain play enough football to beat the kind of defences that lie in wait in France. Nolito key for Spain? Hes not the biggest name in Spains squad but Nolito could be a crucial figure at Euro 2016. At the moment, Del Bosque is playing with one central midfielder but he may decide to play Bruno Soriano alongside Sergio Busquets. I just think the three in front of the holding midfielder have to improve their movement and passing. Balagues Spain starting XI (4-1-4-1) De Gea Juanfran Ramos Pique Alba Busquets Silva Fabregas Iniesta Nolito Morata 2008, 2012, 2016. Andre Johnson Jersey. ..?Spain will compete in France because theyve got the players, they will reach the quarter-finals for sure but after that, who knows. But... need I mention the 2014 World Cup? Unless the team increases the intensity both in passing and in recovering possession, we will find it very hard to beat sides. Spains run of three consecutive tournament victories ended with a group-stage exit in Brazil Dark horses? Spain find themselves paired with two of the tournaments dark horses in Croatia and Turkey. Croatia have got great quality with Ivan Rakitic and Luka Modric in midfield, as well as players with proven European pedigree in Inter Milan winger Ivan Perisic and Juventus striker Mario Mandzukic. Luka Modrics Croatia are aiming to spring a surprise at Euro 2016 If Turkey progress through the group, they could do damage. They have a lot of quality up front but are generally a very balanced side.I like the look of Austria and Im intrigued to see Bayern Munichs David Alaba deployed in central midfield. They also have Stokes Marko Arnautovic and Leicesters Christian Fuchs, who weve seen can handle pressure.Recent tournament underachievers Belgium come to mind. Its not like Spain pre-2008, but there is so much potential there with the likes of Eden Hazard and Romelu Lukaku that if they work together, even with Vincent Kompany missing, it could be a good opportunity to prove how good this generation of players is. Eden Hazard (left) and Romelu Lukaku feature in a star-studded Belgium squad When it came to the key moments in tournaments over the past few years, Belgium didnt seem to be strong enough mentally. That is a problem theyll have to address. But, with Belgium neighbouring France, perhaps Marc Wilmots side can benefit from some added home support. Also See: Euro 2016 Fixtures Latest video Tables Cheap Buffalo Sabres Gear Wholesale Calgary Flames Jerseys Cheap Adidas Colorado Avalanche Jerseys Montreal Canadiens Outlet Store Wholesale New Jersey Devils Jerseys Adidas Arizona Coyotes Jerseys Cheap Adidas Boston Bruins Jerseys Cheap Adidas Carolina Hurricanes Jerseys Chicago Blackhawks Shop Free Shipping Wholesale Columbus Blue Jackets Jerseys Dallas Stars Shop Free Shipping Cheap Adidas Detroit Red Wings Jerseys Anaheim Ducks Jerseys China Wholesale Edmonton Oilers Jerseys Florida Panthers Shop Free Shipping Wholesale Los Angeles Kings Jerseys Minnesota Wild Outlet Store Cheap Adidas Nashville Predators Jerseys Cheap Adidas New York Islanders Jerseys New York Rangers Winter Classic Jerseys Cheap Adidas Ottawa Senators Jerseys Cheap Adidas Philadelphia Flyers Jerseys Wholesale Pittsburgh Penguins Jerseys Cheap Adidas San Jose Sharks Jerseys St. Louis Blues Winter Classic Jerseys Wholesale Tampa Bay Lightning Jerseys Toronto Maple Leafs Outlet Store Vancouver Canucks Outlet Store Cheap Adidas Vegas Golden Knights Jerseys Cheap Adidas Washington Capitals Jerseys Cheap Adidas Winnipeg Jets Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Besucherzähler
Heute waren 2 Gäste online.

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 13456 Themen und 25000 Beiträge.

Besucherrekord: 204 Benutzer (09.11.2019 06:45).

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de