Schneeflocken

y team to the fans.As disappointed as I am abo

in So funktioniert das Forum 18.06.2019 11:29
von corse178 | 1.906 Beiträge

Brad Fittler has called for an overhaul of the NRL judiciary, blasting it as convoluted and a bit of crap.The former rugby league star lamented that the games judicial process had become too difficult for the average fan to understand and called for the introduction of common sense.Lets go back to the old school, look at each incident and just say, Righto, youre out for two weeks, Fitter told the Sunday Footy Show.The whole wording of all these difference things - careless, reckless, the gradings, its all turned into a bit of crap, I think.Rankled by inconsistencies in penalties handed down by the match review committee and judiciary, the former NSW and Australian captain called for those deciding the charges to call a spade a spade.He praised decision-makers for charging Canterbury prop Sam Kasiano - who faces two to three weeks out - for his kick to the face of Brisbane skipper Corey Parker.However, he admonished them for allowing Gold Coast captain Ryan James to play this week after having his high-tackle charge downgraded for his shot on James Tedesco.The Tigers fullback is likely to miss the rest of the year with a broken jaw and Fittler said Tedescos injury should have been considered by the judiciary.I think its humanly impossible not to take into consideration if youve injured a player, Fittler said.Obviously the Tedesco case, you know hes got a broken jaw.In (Kasianos) case he split Corey Parker all over the lips, you know, youve seen the pictures, its impossible to deny that. Authentic Custom Blackhawks Jersey . The Hall of Fame defenceman told Landsberg that he believes fighting still has a place in todays game, but thinks staged fighting needs be outlawed. Custom Blackhawks Jerseys . Despite dominating possession, Schalke needed an own goal from Nicolas Hoefler for the breakthrough a minute before the interval. The Freiburg midfielder misjudged Jefferson Farfans corner and bundled the ball into his own net. http://www.customblackhawksjersey.com/ . PETERSBURG, Fla. Custom Clark Griswold Jersey . -- Al Jefferson found a groove just in time for the Charlotte Bobcats. Custom Blackhawks Jersey China . Rousey will put her perfect 8-0 record and hardware on the line against another undefeated fighter, 7-0 Sara McMann in the main event of UFC 170, which will be held at the Mandalay Bay Events Center in Las Vegas Nevada on February 22nd. Cruiserweight Ovill McKenzie, who came within a whisker of winning a world title in 2015, has announced his retirement due to a heart condition.It is with great sadness that I announce that I am retiring from boxing, McKenzie said. I have been diagnosed with a heart condition. I can no longer pursue my dream of being a world champion. I would like to take this time to thank everyone from my team to the fans.As disappointed as I am about the situation, it has been a great pleasure getting to perform for you all and I have to keep my chin up!The Jamaica-born McKenzie, 36, who calls England home, won the British and Commonwealth titles during his career, which began in 2003. But his biggest fight came in October 2015, when McKenzie (25-12-1, 13 KOs) traveled to Argentina on 11 days notice to challenge Victor Emilio Ramirez in Buenos Aires for his cruiserweight world title.McKenzie, who was promoted by Frank Warren and trained by Martin Bowers, fought the fight of his life but was denied the victory in a controversial split decision draw in which one judge scored it 115-113 for Ramirez, one had it 115-113 for McKenzie and one had it 114-114.dddddddddddd He had not boxed since then.He won the Commonwealth light heavyweight title by second-round knockout of Peter Haymer in 2006 and won it for a second time by first-round knockout of Jeff Evans in 2011. In 2014, McKenzie won the Commonwealth cruiserweight title by fifth-round upset knockout of Tony Conquest and the British cruiserweight title by second-round knockout of John Lewis Dickinson. McKenzie earned the nickname The Upsetter because he defied the odds in unexpected victories against Conquest, Dickinson and Matty Askin.I was never the favorite to win those fights, McKenzie said. I was coming from light heavyweight and, even today, I can make that weight easily. I was never the favorite. They were the home fighters who called me in at late notice. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Besucherzähler
Heute waren 2 Gäste online.

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 13456 Themen und 25000 Beiträge.

Besucherrekord: 204 Benutzer (09.11.2019 06:45).

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de