Schneeflocken

to address concerns Cronulla were allowed to get away wit

in So funktioniert das Forum 17.06.2019 08:09
von corse178 | 1.906 Beiträge

North Queensland coach Paul Green has turned up the heat on the whistleblowers ahead of Fridays NRL grand final qualifier, accusing Cronulla of abusing the 10 metres all year.Green backed Canberra mentor Ricky Stuarts stinging criticism of the Sharks, saying they were serial offenders when it came to jumping out early.Stuart on Wednesday fired a shot at the Sharks following their finals week one loss to Shane Flanagans side, accusing them of only standing back eight metres and wrestling the crap out of us on the ground.Flanagan on Thursday fired back, saying Stuart was just trying to influence the referees ahead of his sides preliminary final against Melbourne on Saturday night.However Stuart has received support from Green, who approached NRL referees boss Tony Archer after his sides last encounter with the Sharks to address concerns Cronulla were allowed to get away with too much in the ruck.The last game we played against (the Sharks) there was only three points in it and gee they were pretty quick out of the blocks that night, Green said.Following that I spoke to the referees about the 10 metres in particular and (Archer) probably felt the refs should have been a bit stronger on the 10 there.Im just hoping that they police that properly again because I think itll give us a good open game of footy that everyones going to enjoy.Flanagan was unfazed by Stuarts attack on his clubs playing style, believing his Canberra counterpart was only using the Sharks as a means to help his sides cause against Melbourne.For me its just a tactic of Sticky to put the referees on notice, Flanagan told Sky Sports Radios Big Sports Breakfast.Ricky doesnt want to talk about Melbournes wrestle so hes brought someone else up and just stated the point that he wants an open and care-free sort of game, not to be made about the wrestle on the ground.Melbourne have been at the centre of a wrestling controversy throughout this months finals campaign.North Queensland reportedly voiced their concern to the NRL after their first-week finals loss in Melbourne, during which Ethan Lowe suffered a season-ending neck injury.However the Storm have been adamant theyre doing nothing wrong and say they received assurances from the NRL there is no issue with their tackling technique. Cheap Custom Pirates Jersey . Thats about all he can do right now, so hes trying not to think about when he might be able to play again for the Los Angeles Lakers. Cheap Pirates Jerseys . The news was first reported on Gonzalezs Twitter account and confirmed by the Rockies. Gonzalez has a six-week window before position players have their first workout at spring training in Arizona. http://www.custompiratesjersey.com/ . They were putting most of their energy into a record-setting offensive display. Willie Stargell Jersey Large . I cant pinpoint a date, but I do remember a player from my youth. Brian Downing was with the Chicago White Sox at a time when I listened to every game I possibly could on the radio. That particular season the late great Harry Caray was calling the White Sox games. Custom Pirates Jersey China . How great will be revealed in the next couple of days at the board of governors meeting in Pebble Beach, Calif. GREENVILLE, N.C. -- The wins keep coming for East Carolina against Atlantic Coast Conference teams, only now with a new coach passionately pushing the Pirates from the sideline.Anthony Scott scored the go-ahead touchdown with 5:49 left to help ECU beat North Carolina State 33-30 on Saturday for the programs sixth straight win against ACC opponents.The Pirates (2-0), an American Athletic Conference member, have now beaten N.C. State (1-1), North Carolina and Virginia Tech twice each dating to the 2013 season.People want to talk down or look down on us like were a scrub team, receiver Zay Jones said. And thats fine. But when youve got to come out here and play football, thats the only thing that matters.You can talk all you want. Youve got to talk with your pads. Thats what we did today.The Pirates missed two shots at a field goal, had two turnovers and even had Scott drop a sure TD when he got behind the Wolfpacks defense. But on a hot day backed by a rowdy home crowd, they did enough after blowing a 12-0 lead and falling behind 30-26 early in the fourth.They were as physical as advertised, East Carolina coach Scottie Montgomery said. A lot of times we couldnt get them on the ground, sometimes we couldnt block them. But what we did do today, we played together.Scott scored twice for ECU along with James Summers, whose second TD was a 15-yarder that saw him running through hits and dragging tacklers into the end zone.N.C. State got a final chance from its own 38-yard line with 51 seconds left and no timeouts. After crossing midfield, Ryan Finleys 22-yard pass over the middle to BraLon Cherry killed the final seconds. ECU players spilled onto the field to celebrate while Montgomery crossed his arms into a crossbones-style celebration toward the Pirates crowd.Matt Dayes ran for 103 yards for the Wolfpack, while Finley, Jaylen Samuels and Reggie Gallaspy II each ran for touchdowns.I told our team that we had our chances, that we were not opportunistic at key moments, Wolfpack coach Dave Doeren said.THE TAKEAWAYN.C. STATE: While N.C. States nnew offense racked up 497 yards, its defense struggled to keep up in its first true test.dddddddddddd That doesnt bode well with a schedule that only gets tougher with No. 2 Clemson, No. 3 Florida State, No. 13 Louisville, No. 18 Notre Dame and No. 25 Miami still to come.I told them, `Weve got 10 games left and we can decide what we want to do with them right now, Doeren said. Im not pointing fingers at them. I said, `I lost the game, you lost the game, we lost the game. We need to get back to work and go win one together.EAST CAROLINA: Montgomerys first big win is sure to charge up the Pirates fans and give the program a jolt of confidence in the midst of a tough nonconference slate. Not to mention some stuck-it-to-the-big-boys bounce in the step.MISTAKES ABOUNDN.C. States list of miscues included a 2-point conversion play that went nowhere, a stuffed fake field goal, two missed kicks, even a 15-yard sideline interference penalty on a drive that ended with Scotts 25-yard TD catch.We have to be a more mature team and at the moment of truth, we have to do all the things right to become a better team, Doeren said.AGGRESSIVE PLAYCALLINGThe Pirates converted all three fourth-down opportunities in the first half, including a fourth-and-1 from their own 34.My heart was probably racing a little too much in the first half, Montgomery said. You go for it on fourth down three times in one half, you just want to make sure you give your kids the best opportunity to win.UP NEXTN.C. STATE: The Wolfpack continues the nonconference schedule with a home game against Old Dominion. N.C. State has won the only two meetings, 46-34 at home in 2014 and 38-14 on the road last year.EAST CAROLINA: The Pirates travel to South Carolina, the second of three straight against power-conference opponents.---Follow Aaron Beard on Twitter at http://www.twitter.com/aaronbeardap and the APs college football site at http://collegefootball.ap.or g ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Besucherzähler
Heute war 1 Gast online.

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 13456 Themen und 25000 Beiträge.

Besucherrekord: 204 Benutzer (09.11.2019 06:45).

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de